2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe KC mentioned (hand wrote) in that thangy she signed the other day about that guy was mad at her for not taking a plea. Poot------I can't member how to say this. If you can please put this into words for me. OK! Maybe it was another deal and they are keeping in under wraps. Now if there are these diary pages and that the "deal" was offered because of the diary---whew

Sorry, I read this and it sure read of somebody under some kind of influence. Not a fact---I have dyslexia---am old---and fergitful.

MamaB, the original deal offer was a discussion initiated by JB end of Sept or beginning of Oct, then he let it drop. Nothing else that I recall has been reported or published about a deal beyond that.

There may well have been further plea discussions, but not any that seem to have been out there publicly. JB may have presented an offer to KC, but she's going full throttle because she's deluded.

As for DP still being off the table if such diary pages exist, the DP was taken off the table before the find, and was taken allegedly due to Mental health considerations (bi-polar was mentioned, but I don't think it was substantiated.)

I've always figured that they haven't put DP back on the table because mental health diagnosis still exists.

Ok...who at the media forgot to go down and plunk down the $500 for the disc's?

doh! :doh: I knew I had something to do today, note to self -- remind media to keep on top of discovery bombshells.

I can really see Casey writing something like this. Maybe she hid it and forgot to throw it away later, it's not like she was all that careful. The remains were right down the street for goodness sakes. What better than a handwritten entry into her journal documenting her plans to do away with Caylee, that's about as close to a confession as you can get.

I agree with you. GA said, KC would take things to the very edge. The death diary may have been like therapy for KC. Some therapists recommend writing things in a journal, so you can empty your thoughts or dirty deeds on paper.

If this is something that KC wrote, I would not be surprised. Months ago, I posted (speculated) that KC resented CA so much that she might rationalize killing Caylee in order to "save" her from being raised by CA, so that she would not have to suffer like herself. This is obviously from KC's point of view. I'll go and find my posts. Thanks.

KC's birthday dinner-Smoked sausage, rice and mixed veggies yum-o!

Wow, do you think NG has staff watching these threads and updating her on commercials? Sometimes she seems to respond to what we say!

Maybe NG would respond faster if somebody said they were "Sheeba" from IL...

There are so many families that deserve the food KC was served for her dinner. It makes me sick as a Florida tax payer that I am paying for anything that killer puts in her mouth. Let her eat CAKE from the prison general store with all the donations from her fans across the nation.

Fighting with protesters and the press took up their eveings.
IMO

And baseball bats to find, signs to hammer into the lawn, crime scene tape to string and people to blame. This all takes time you know.

Mercy Killing.... well that must be JB's new defense. KC grew up with a evil mother, and she decided she wanted to spare Caylee the same kind of life she had with her evil mother.
Yeah, yeah that's the ticket...Mercy Killing!!!

Mercy Killing.... well that must be JB's new defense. KC grew up with a evil mother, and she decided she wanted to spare Caylee the same kind of life she had with her evil mother.
Yeah, yeah that's the ticket...Mercy Killing!!!

Wouldn't a Mercy Killing be if KC committed suicide?

Okay who is this guy with the blog? I didn't know the Rumor Thread existed in the parking lot. It used to be right here and then it was gone. MAN I've missed rumors...darn it.
Anyway, I'm having a hard time believing this is true and the main reason is...I think the prosecution would be seeking the DP by now( I know they still can) BUT I really think they would be flaunting it. JMO.

He used to be an editor for the Weekly World News, remember that paper from the checkout line.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/06/AR2007080601293_pf.html

I was kidding about the trash lady, but maybe she did take stuff to OCSO...if she had something important she would have been told not to tell anyone.
When did she grab the first bag? Was KC home then?
If KC thought she could get away with murder, she also prob'ly thought nobody would find something she threw out - before people started taking their trash.

Good question. I do think it's possible the trash lady could have found those pages in the trash she took, and then turned them over...right now anything is possible. Wouldn't things take an interesting twist if those missing pages came from the A's trash...while KC was in jail? CA and GA would have a lot of explaining to do.

I can't believe they would run with that particular source unless it was confirmed twelve ways from Sunday. Same goes for Kathy Belich.

Guess we'll have to wait and see!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I too don't believe that Kathy B would report on such a find unless verified by multiple sources. I don't have the same feeling about NG's peeps but KB seems to be a good reporter.

Me too. Does anyone know of any incorrect reports in the past from KB?
Well for starters the entire debacle about a knife (among other things) being found with Caylee's remains began with WFTV and was cheerfully reported by K. Belich for quite some while. The last time I looked (about a week ago) this blatant falsehood was still to be found on their website. They didn't even bother to disappear it, much less retract or explain.

There are other examples. I won't take up everyones' time going into them.

Does that make this news story one of those OCSO leaks that Baez is always griping about?

I think the whole thing is baloney, but then my opinion of Kathi B isn't as favorable as that of many posters here.
I'm with you on this one, CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member