SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

I don't know, but bears (and many other animals, and people) can easily climb over 6 ft. chain link fences.

I will second this. I grew up in the country country lol, and chainlink fences of that size are really unheard of. It doesn't make economical sense, and is pretty pointless. Our Pygmy goats could escape a fence that size, we built a pen for them and used that type of fencing because we had some leftover from our dogs pen, and they were out of it just as soon as it was built. I can't come up with a better phrase than "pointless" in describing the fence. It may deter people from coming on it, but there are many hunters who would just go right over it thinking no one would ever be the wiser.

I wonder if the goats qualified him for agricultural tax exemption?

bbm

I don't know, but bears (and many other animals, and people) can easily climb over 6 ft. chain link fences.

I have never heard of a fence that would keep a bear out. Only if it contained electricity.

Okay, time for this thread to close.

I understand some are having issues accessing the TK forum via tapatalk. I just tried it myself and had troubles. I have been told it can take a day or two for the tapatalk to pick up on a new forum.

Below are links that you may find helpful in getting around until tapatalk is more cooperative.

TK Forum

MEDIA ONLY

Maps & Timelines

the Rules

Known & Possible Victims

TK Social Media

Support for KB

Properties & Residences

Superbike Motorsports

Charles David Carver

The Abduction and Captivity of KB

Juvenile Case

This thread will close in 5 minutes. Now it is time to drill down further into the facts of this case by using the topical threads listed above. More topical threads can be created for items that do not fit well into the existing threads.

Go forth and Sleuth!

[video=youtube;7fqTDQYP8BY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fqTDQYP8BY[/video]

Again, my apologies if this has already been addressed (I promise, I will stop posting and go back to reading until I am all caught up after this :lookingitup:):

"'(Sheriff) Wright told the Herald-Journal on Monday that Kohlhepp has been “respectful to me.'
'He was remorseful,' Wright said.
"

"Wright said after Kohlhepp was taken into custody, he asked him if he could grant him a few requests: to give his mother a picture of himself; to transfer money to a girl he is helping raise, to pay for her college education; and to allow him to speak with his mother.
Wright said he agreed to those three wishes, and it was four to five hours after Kohlhepp met with his mother that he confessed to the Superbike murders.
'He didn’t tell me what he was going to tell her,' Wright said. 'I went and had prayer with his mom and stepdad and we read scripture' before arranging the meeting.
Kohlhepp asked that the sheriff not disclose anything to his mother so that he could be the one to tell her, Wright said.
A (sic) undisclosed amount of Kohlhepp’s money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said.
'I didn’t have a problem with that. … We haven’t seized any of that (money). It’s his until the court proceedings,' Wright said."

All BBM.

I am wondering what it was that TK did or said that prompted the sheriff to make the comment that TK "has been respectful to" him and that TK "was remorseful."

As to the remainder of the above quote, I think it really shows how obsessed TK is with having control and power over others, as well as how manipulative he is.

It is very interesting to me that TK wanted to "give his mother a picture of himself." Why? Could it be that it's important to him that his mother remembers him a certain way (the way he wants her to remember him)? What kind of picture of himself was it? Was it one of himself from his younger days, like the one on the website for his real estate company?

He even made sure he got to do what he wanted to do with his money; maybe he wanted to make sure non of it went to any of his victims (including KB), their families or his own family, while counting on an anti-death-penalty attorney to take on his case pro bono.

TK "asked that the sheriff not disclose anything to his mother so that he could be the one to tell her ...." I think TK told his mom he was responsible for the Superbike murders during his requested meeting with her. I think it was important to TK that he got to tell her his version of what happened, and that he got to see the horror on his mom's face, and to witness the pain he was inflicting upon her, which highlight his need for control and sadistic nature, respectively.

Source: http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

Again, my apologies if this has already been addressed (I promise, I will stop posting and go back to reading until I am all caught up after this :lookingitup:):

"'(Sheriff) Wright told the Herald-Journal on Monday that Kohlhepp has been “respectful to me.'
'He was remorseful,' Wright said.
"

"Wright said after Kohlhepp was taken into custody, he asked him if he could grant him a few requests: to give his mother a picture of himself; to transfer money to a girl he is helping raise, to pay for her college education; and to allow him to speak with his mother.
Wright said he agreed to those three wishes, and it was four to five hours after Kohlhepp met with his mother that he confessed to the Superbike murders.
'He didn’t tell me what he was going to tell her,' Wright said. 'I went and had prayer with his mom and stepdad and we read scripture' before arranging the meeting.
Kohlhepp asked that the sheriff not disclose anything to his mother so that he could be the one to tell her, Wright said.
A (sic) undisclosed amount of Kohlhepp’s money was transferred to the girl he mentioned, Wright said.
'I didn’t have a problem with that. … We haven’t seized any of that (money). It’s his until the court proceedings,' Wright said."

All BBM.

I am wondering what it was that TK did or said that prompted the sheriff to make the comment that TK "has been respectful to" him and that TK "was remorseful."

As to the remainder of the above quote, I think it really shows how obsessed TK is with having control and power over others, as well as how manipulative he is.

It is very interesting to me that TK wanted to "give his mother a picture of himself." Why? Could it be that it's important to him that his mother remembers him a certain way (the way he wants her to remember him)? What kind of picture of himself was it? Was it one of himself from his younger days, like the one on the website for his real estate company?

He even made sure he got to do what he wanted to do with his money; maybe he wanted to make sure non of it went to any of his victims (including KB), their families or his own family, while counting on an anti-death-penalty attorney to take on his case pro bono.

TK "asked that the sheriff not disclose anything to his mother so that he could be the one to tell her ...." I think TK told his mom he was responsible for the Superbike murders during his requested meeting with her. I think it was important to TK that he got to tell her his version of what happened, and that he got to see the horror on his mom's face, and to witness the pain he was inflicting upon her, which highlight his need for control and sadistic nature, respectively.

Source: http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

I agree inmyhumbleopinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member