Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here also just a heads up. Please respect one another and also one another's opinions. There will be no further warnings there is to be no personal attacks on one another and NO NAME CALLING OF ANYONE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE.
THANK YOU...
WINDCHIME

Brought over from "Questions...." Part # 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgeaux
Welcome.

They probably don't have any hard evidence to lead them to any particular area to search.

Plus, I think every time a search is done and Caylee is not located is another tool for the defense. The more area covered without finding a body raises the possibility that the child is alive.

When you see LE or FBI heading out to conduct a search, we will know that they finally have something to justify the search.

I have for quite sometime thought that the FBI and LE know details/facts re where Caylee is.

I remember thinking, during the case in Washinton DC and VA (the 2 snipers), that LE wasn't doing a very good job and not looking in certain places that should've been.... and giving frequent news conferences with the only "info" they had. I remember so many people saying what a joke LE was.

Then we found out that they HAD been on the case and were doing a lot more than what they revealed in their press conferences.

I think that the reason LE doesn't show up at certain searches, why Casey is so blase, w/ her arrogant smirk and walk, and why the Ants aren't out searching... is because they all know that the searches are way off target. And that there's a lot more to this case than what we're being told in the doc dumps.

Was CA's therapist interviewed? The therapist she had before June 16th.... the one that I've always thought was the one that encouraged CA to stop covering for Casey and to make her more responsible. Does she know more than we do?

Is there some evidence in those 300 + photos that were deleted by Casey, that LE has seen, but not released?

Have friends / family / Casey told more to LE than we've been told?
I think so.

But if I am wrong, I think Cocoamom's theory is the best so far.
And I hope Cocoa stays on it.... just in case.
And...... I do not believe that the church has had 24/7 security and serv. cameras.

Snipped by me for space....
Quote:
Peace9274

"I think that the reason LE doesn't show up at certain searches, why Casey is so blase, w/ her arrogant smirk and walk, and why the Ants aren't out searching... is because they all know that the searches are way off target. And that there's a lot more to this case than what we're being told in the doc dumps."

If this is true, don't you think LE could find a way to inform these people not to spend all that money and waste all their time and resources searching then? Especially considering that TES spent over $100,000 searching. Seems odd that LE would sit quietly by and let searches of that magnitude go on. JMHO.

Snipped by me for space....
Quote:
Peace9274

"I think that the reason LE doesn't show up at certain searches, why Casey is so blase, w/ her arrogant smirk and walk, and why the Ants aren't out searching... is because they all know that the searches are way off target. And that there's a lot more to this case than what we're being told in the doc dumps."

If this is true, don't you think LE could find a way to inform these people not to spend all that money and waste all their time and resources searching then? Especially considering that TES spent over $100,000 searching. Seems odd that LE would sit quietly by and let searches of that magnitude go on. JMHO.

Yeah.... I guess so.
OK. Back to the drawing board!

I was hoping you all could clear up some issues for me.

CA says that LE does not want to find Caylee and would not even issue an Amber Alert.

Would it be relevant because it had been 31 days? Could they even have done that since there is no evidence of a ZG and therefore no car or tag number? What would it have said?

2 year old girl in silver car with a lady who lived in vacant apartment in Orlando. Lady in hispanic.

Heck that would have applied to thousands of cars in Fl?

Someone please explain the reasoning. If its possible.

I was hoping you all could clear up some issues for me.

CA says that LE does not want to find Caylee and would not even issue an Amber Alert.

Would it be relevant because it had been 31 days? Could they even have done that since there is no evidence of a ZG and therefore no car or tag number? What would it have said?

2 year old girl in silver car with a lady who lived in vacant apartment in Orlando. Lady in hispanic.

Heck that would have applied to thousands of cars in Fl?

Someone please explain the reasoning. If its possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert

Activation criteria
The alerts are broadcast using the Emergency Alert System, which had previously been used primarily for weather bulletins.[7] Alerts usually contain a description of the child and of their abductor.[8]

To avoid both false alarms and having alerts ignored as a "wolf cry", the criteria for issuing an alert are rather strict. Each state's or province's AMBER alert plan sets its own criteria for activation, meaning that there are differences between alerting agencies as to which incidents are considered to justify the use of the system. However, the U.S. Department of Justice issues the following "guidance", which most states are said to "adhere closely to":[9]

Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place
The child must be at risk of serious injury or death
There must be sufficient descriptive information of child, captor, or captor's vehicle to issue an alert
The child must be 17 years old or younger

Many law enforcement agencies have not used #2 as a criterion, resulting in many parental abductions triggering an Amber Alert where the child is not known or assumed to be at risk of serious injury or death.

It is recommended that AMBER Alert data immediately be entered into the Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Crime Information Center. Text information describing the circumstances surrounding the abduction of the child should be entered, and the case flagged as child abduction.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police's (RCMP) requirements in Canada are nearly identical to the above list, with the obvious exception that the RCMP instead of the FBI is normally notified.[10] One may notify the other if there is reason to suspect that the border may be crossed.

When investigators believe that a child is in danger of being taken across the border to either Canada or Mexico, border patrol agents are notified and are expected to search every car coming through a border checkpoint. If the child is suspected to be taken to Canada, a Canadian Amber Alert can also be issued. Mexico does not have a system similar to the Amber Alerts.[11]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBER_Alert

Activation criteria
The alerts are broadcast using the Emergency Alert System, which had previously been used primarily for weather bulletins.[7] Alerts usually contain a description of the child and of their abductor.[8]

To avoid both false alarms and having alerts ignored as a "wolf cry", the criteria for issuing an alert are rather strict. Each state's or province's AMBER alert plan sets its own criteria for activation, meaning that there are differences between alerting agencies as to which incidents are considered to justify the use of the system. However, the U.S. Department of Justice issues the following "guidance", which most states are said to "adhere closely to":[9]

Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place
The child must be at risk of serious injury or death
There must be sufficient descriptive information of child, captor, or captor's vehicle to issue an alert
The child must be 17 years old or younger

Many law enforcement agencies have not used #2 as a criterion, resulting in many parental abductions triggering an Amber Alert where the child is not known or assumed to be at risk of serious injury or death.

It is recommended that AMBER Alert data immediately be entered into the Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Crime Information Center. Text information describing the circumstances surrounding the abduction of the child should be entered, and the case flagged as child abduction.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police's (RCMP) requirements in Canada are nearly identical to the above list, with the obvious exception that the RCMP instead of the FBI is normally notified.[10] One may notify the other if there is reason to suspect that the border may be crossed.

When investigators believe that a child is in danger of being taken across the border to either Canada or Mexico, border patrol agents are notified and are expected to search every car coming through a border checkpoint. If the child is suspected to be taken to Canada, a Canadian Amber Alert can also be issued. Mexico does not have a system similar to the Amber Alerts.
[11]

Underlined by me. So with no description of ZG or her car, they could not do it. Hmmmm

31 days....

and then how many days did LE waste chasing down Casey's ridiculous LIES??

If the Anthonys were being advised by an experienced & knowledgeable missing children's organization they would KNOW the criteria for issuing an Amber Alert.

Either they don't know OR they don't care... they still want to blame LE for Casey's sins.

Before I ask my question I just want to say that I have been following this case with a heavy heart since Nancy Grace first aired it. I came upon this web-site by chance while researching all Casey's lies and I have been hooked ever since. All of you seem so knowledgeable and caring that I trust only this web-site for up to the second update's and truths in this case. So thank you, now my question. Last night while I was watching the NG show, I saw on the bottom of the screen that they were waiting for "new discovery" to be released anyday now. Did anyone else see this and does anyone know what it means? Are we going to see more documents? Pardon my stupidity.

Welcome Elle!!!!

What stupidity? That is a question that alot of us have been asking. There has been some mention of this on other websites also but as far as I know nothing has been confirmed as yet. I was thinking that maybe its concerning the deposition from John Morgan? I am not sure however I am crossing all fingers and toes.

Hopefully someone more knowledgable will be along soon and will be able to answer your question :)

Welcome Elle. I had NG on last night but was only able to catch bits and pieces and I too saw what you saw. I hope it means will be privy to new information being released shortly. I saw that they kept talking about text messages providing motive and I'm not sure if these messages are old ones we already know about or if that is what this new discovery might be referring to. Hope this helps.

Before I ask my question I just want to say that I have been following this case with a heavy heart since Nancy Grace first aired it. I came upon this web-site by chance while researching all Casey's lies and I have been hooked ever since. All of you seem so knowledgeable and caring that I trust only this web-site for up to the second update's and truths in this case. So thank you, now my question. Last night while I was watching the NG show, I saw on the bottom of the screen that they were waiting for "new discovery" to be released anyday now. Did anyone else see this and does anyone know what it means? Are we going to see more documents? Pardon my stupidity.

Hi elle and welcome :)

Since it looks like I am the first to get to your post, I will attempt answer.

Except that my answer is: OH BOY!

:woohoo:

But seriously, yes, that's what it means - new Discovery documents means we will more than likely be getting another "document dump" which consists of the documents that are released.

Just keep checking back here, some of these folks will be all over that as soon as it happens, and you'll have a link to the new documents. :)

Thank you all! Hopefully this new stuff will shed new light.

was the text message they were discussing about Caylee getting in the way of KC partying new? possibly a part of the new discovery?
I hadn't heard/seen that specific text message before

Welcome to WS elle!

We don't know if new documents are coming but did read on another site that Murt has claimed that there will be new documents this week!

Here's hoping!

:)

Its just a guess but I assume since NG was talking about them last night
that they will be KC's txt messages -we have only seen a few of them

I've heard the rumors too and it's been long enough, it's time for them to dump again!! Weeeeeeeeee

Welcome aboard Elle! Get ready, you need eyedrops, lots of coffee or caffeine, most comfortable bathrobe and slippers, if you don't smoke, you will soon. Go to the grocery store and buy tons of junk food - this will tide the family over for the next month or so while you become married to your computer. Maybe a porta-potty by the computer would be good or you can just carry your laptop in the bathroom with you...I hope you have a patient family or a closet you can hide in!!!

At least the above is what most of us have been doing!

I've heard the rumors too and it's been long enough, it's time for them to dump again!! Weeeeeeeeee

Welcome aboard Elle! Get ready, you need eyedrops, lots of coffee or caffeine, most comfortable bathrobe and slippers, if you don't smoke, you will soon. Go to the grocery store and buy tons of junk food - this will tide the family over for the next month or so while you become married to your computer. Maybe a porta-potty by the computer would be good or you can just carry your laptop in the bathroom with you...I hope you have a patient family or a closet you can hide in!!!

At least the above is what most of us have been doing!

So funny and so true, cocoamom. :)

So funny and so true, cocoamom. :)

LOL...I have already been doing all those things...I have been here for awhile and just started to post, my husband thinks I am either crazy or trying to research a foolproof way to get rid of him because I spend so much time at this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73