Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is the one who is close with Brooke's mother. He said that her ex step-father in Texas (I am not good with names, sorry, the one who is in jail now) would send the kids really good gifts and send for them to come visit and come up to visit. And that she always thought it was a little odd, but never anything to be worried about.

Just sharing what I know from the local gossip/rumor mill with you folks.

I also heard about the uncle that he was fired from a job a while ago (like over 5 years ago, maybe 10) for embezlement. And that neither his job then nor his job now knew anything about his previous convictions.

That must be were his Grand Lanceny charge come from on MJ's rap sheet.

Stephen B. Jacques of Barre City Vt, dob 1/17/1943 died 9/13/1990 and was divorced at that time.

There's a "Stephen B. Jacques" listed as a possible relative of MJ on a free search site. (age 65 in Barre, VT)

My friend is the one who is close with Brooke's mother. He said that her ex step-father in Texas (I am not good with names, sorry, the one who is in jail now) would send the kids really good gifts and send for them to come visit and come up to visit. And that she always thought it was a little odd, but never anything to be worried about.

Please explain...and that who thought it was odd? You said 'she'... AR's mother?

Does anyone have access to census reports on Ancestry.com? We could verify children's names and city and state with dates they lived there for the father and son...

> Please explain...and that who thought it was odd? You said 'she'... AR's mother?

My friend said that Bennett's mother thought it was a little odd/strange that her ex was still so involved with her and her kids lives.

I wonder if this has any connection to his claim of raping and murdering a 12 yo girl in AZ?

Brooke's mother was still entertaining the step-father with frequent visits to VT. She is also 11 years older than he is which tells me why she looked the other way.

Denise (AR's mother) had a nice set up with the house, the land, and the money it appears. Seeing the photos of that MJ, she wasn't with him for his looks. She is the one who absolutely did know what was going on and did nothing.
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
They were in a nice home as people can see from the photos of it.
Where did the money come from for that home?
Bank records are probably being checked. Was there money made in setting up a website with "pay per view" of the videos made of A.R. with her boyfriend and ones of A.R. with anyone else?
I just have a hard time believing that Jacques and Denise lived in a home like that. I expected alot less of the home prior to seeing it on TV.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

> Please explain...and that who thought it was odd? You said 'she'... AR's mother?

My friend said that Bennett's mother thought it was a little odd/strange that her ex was still so involved with her and her kids lives.

Thank you missVT for explaining. That explains a lot, IMO! Thanks for all of the new information as well. :clap:

Oh man, if true, it is a lifetime of abusing people and involves more than one generation.

IIRC he told his first rape victim (that we know of for now) that he had killed a 12 year old girl in Arizona that was going to tell on him.

Do we know if he ever lived, worked or whatever in Arizona?

imoo

Problem is most census records stop the year of 1930.

Does anyone have access to census reports on Ancestry.com? We could verify children's names and city and state with dates they lived there for the father and son...

Dear MissVT,:blowkiss:
If she thought it was strange, why did she allow her daughter around him and to stay with him?

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
They were in a nice home as people can see from the photos of it.
Where did the money come from for that home?
Bank records are probably being checked. Was there money made in setting up a website with "pay per view" of the videos made of A.R. with her boyfriend and ones of A.R. with anyone else?
I just have a hard time believing that Jacques and Denise lived in a home like that. I expected alot less of the home prior to seeing it on TV.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

ITA, DS! That is where my mind is going as well! There is something more going on in Vermont & Texas than just these two guys satisfying their sicknesses, IMO.

So, Cassandra was NOT all that clueless about her ex/not official ex (?)
Ray A Gagnon. :mad:

Problem is most census records stop the year of 1930.

I thought that up to the 60's were just released... Every 30 years...due to projected lifespan or something or other about being able to trace people using census...???... I think Ancestry.com just emailed me something about this...but I no longer have an account with them...

I have been lurking since this all began and I just have to say....This is one of the sickest things I have ever heard about. My heart just sank yesterday when the press conf was postponed and then announced that they had found this beautiful young girl. My daughter is 13 and if anything like this ever happened I would be tearing the blasted walls down where they are holding these two 's to get my hands on them. I hope they FRY for this!!!!! I am so mad about this I can't even think straight.

No and I had just changed my post above to reflect that thought while you were posting. GMTA.

I posted: Then again, she is 14 now and we don't know how old she was when these were made. Maybe they wanted teenage sex flicks and he is 16. Wouldn't that make it illegal then? What are the statutes in VT on teen sex?

I also thought about MJ planting evidence against boyfriend - could it be that he made the tape to have more on AR´s boyfriend to keep him for not telling? That he already then had decided to kill Brooke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12