2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't forget getting on their myspaces, too. Pretty rational, if ya ask me.

Aaagh. Here I go again. Who thinks, let's see: a little girl is missing, there is a bad smell in the car, let's do smelly laundry from said car, and update/create myspace pages with perfectly organized entries and sentences. La-la-la-la.

Thanks for link, it was great.. I did not hear LP, but Tim Miller was good, one hour into broadcast, you can forward...

I think that CA was using the threat of handing Casey over to LE to get her to spit out where Caylee was and CA though that would work. We already know that CA covered Casey's butt with stealing the money from the grandparents and maybe Casey had been told she does something like that one more time and LE gets called. Casey didn't go for it and was still stonewalling CA. Somewhere in the short period of time CA went from being really mad to be really scared. If it was an act from the get go she missed her calling for sure. If CA had already lost it with Casey on Father's day maybe CA was a little scared of her own actions. That might be one of reasons that GA called LA to come to the house. He didn't want a repeat of the big fight and CA really doing harm to Casey.

Yes, the "AHA!" moment as it all came together for her. Interesting that GA wasn't there the night of the 911 calls. Was she the last in the family to find out?

I think that CA was using the threat of handing Casey over to LE to get her to spit out where Caylee was and CA though that would work. We already know that CA covered Casey's butt with stealing the money from the grandparents and maybe Casey had been told she does something like that one more time and LE gets called. Casey didn't go for it and was still stonewalling CA. Somewhere in the short period of time CA went from being really mad to be really scared. If it was an act from the get go she missed her calling for sure.

Yep- I think after that fight (which makes this on topic right? :rolleyes:) CA thought Casey was punishing her by keeping Caylee away (I think unfortunately Caylee was gone for good).

CA put up w/it for a period of time- texting back and forth and getting the run around and then she started w/the threats- I'll report that car stolen- prob. came around 6/26 or 27. So Casey said :eek: I better get rid of this car so I don't get pulled over w/stolen car.

Maybe it just smelled a tiny bit at the time (= small stain in car) and she put the pizza in there thinking that would be blamed. But the car sitting for so long made the smell further ferment and by the time it was recovered = dead body in the darn car!!! :mad:

Seriously, all LP said was during that fight on the 15th of June that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat. His opinion is that there is no way that Casey stayed there that night. He believes she and Caylee left that night.

I haven't been able to listen to the radio program - keep getting an error message with the media player. But, I agree with LP that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the night of June 15th.

There are two things from Cindy that I think are honest........her MySpace blog of July 3rd, and the third 911 call. In both those instants, she was honest. There was a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy, and up until that 911 call, I think Cindy felt that Casey was deliberately withholding Caylee from her out of anger. In that 911 call you can hear it dawning on Cindy that it wasn't just a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from her.....Caylee was gone, she was really missing.

I believe that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's death.

I haven't been able to listen to the radio program - keep getting an error message with the media player. But, I agree with LP that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the night of June 15th.

There are two things from Cindy that I think are honest........her MySpace blog of July 3rd, and the third 911 call. In both those instants, she was honest. There was a power struggle going on between Casey and Cindy, and up until that 911 call, I think Cindy felt that Casey was deliberately withholding Caylee from her out of anger. In that 911 call you can hear it dawning on Cindy that it wasn't just a matter of Casey withholding Caylee from her.....Caylee was gone, she was really missing.

I also believe CA, GA and LA are covering up for her now.

She called because of the "stolen car" and the money...not Caylee. She was enraged with Casey even more...but we truly don't know what was behind it all. I don't think she meant to say that about the decomp smell. It slipped.

I wonder what KC was telling CA about Caylee's whereabouts from when they had to drop off Amy and until the 911 call on the way/drive home. She acted kinda stunned on the 911 tape when she mentioned her 3 yr old grand daughter was also missing, but I'm curious as to what KC told her to keep her calm enough to stay semi-calm during the 911 calls. I would have been in hysterics between KCs antics and the missing baby!! It could be her nursing background, but when it comes to your own kin, I would think just abut ANYONE would 'lose it', no matter how hard you are.

Makes you wonder what CA is really about. I dont think for one second she or Geoege were part of or know ANYTHING about Kaylee's disappearance, but I think that the aftermath and realeased phone calls and transcripts speak volumes as to her and KC's relationship. KC didnt turn this way over night, and CA knows/knew who the real KC is IMHO. :bang:

I have a feeling she is over-compensating for something in KC's past- Either that, or she is so desperate to hold on to her daughter's affections, she does what KC pretty much tells her to do. Her and George supported both her and Kaylee, and she had MULTIPLES of every toy- my kids are VERY spoiled by competing grand and great-grandparents, but nothing to this extent. All this support and attention, and she turns around and steals not only from them, but 2 other sets of people close to her. This isn't her first time stealing. you just dont start out with check fraud as your first trip around the vlock. It seems like she felt she was 'entitled' to it- just like telling Amy it was her house they were moving to.

Maybe something went on with the Anthony's and KC has something on them? How else can they possibly put up with her narscissism? I feel they are too intelligent to believe her story that Kaylee is OK and will be home safe any day- Come one now A's!!! :waitasec::waitasec:

PS- Sorry, but my spell check doesnt work from my laptop- I tried to find all of my typos :crazy:

Thanks for reading my rather long RANT!! :blowkiss:

Aaagh. Here I go again. Who thinks, let's see: a little girl is missing, there is a bad smell in the car, let's do smelly laundry from said car, and update/create myspace pages with perfectly organized entries and sentences. La-la-la-la.

Ok, but if everyone knew what happened from the start or Casey told CA what happen that night why the calls to LE to begin with. Who would have been the wiser if the phone calls had not been made. Caylee was given up for adoption, Caylee went to live with another family member. So the neighbor heard a big fight. That would have went no where even if at some point the neighbors had called LE saying that hadn't seen the little girl in a month. It does not make any sense. After the second call was it not mentioned while they were still on the phone with dispatch that an officer had just arrived. [I may be wrong on the timing so I will have to reread it again.]

SS do not delete your posts!!!!!

Reading this thread is not making me get beyond the initial ideas I had about this case. Remember, the last known person to be with an alive Casey is Cindy, as shown on the Fathers Day video. After that we have nothing to go on except there was a rip roaring fight between Cindy and Casey, now confirmed by LP.

There has been no confirmed sighting after that of an alive Caylee.

Ok, but if everyone knew what happened from the start or Casey told CA what happen that night why the calls to LE to begin with. Who would have been the wiser if the phone calls had not been made. Caylee was given up for adoption, Caylee went to live with another family member. So the neighbor heard a big fight. That would have went no where even if at some point the neighbors had called LE saying that hadn't seen the little girl in a month. It does not make any sense. After the second call was it not mentioned while they were still on the phone with dispatch that an officer had just arrived. [I may be wrong on the timing so I will have to reread it again.]

We're taking guesses and trying to make pieces fit.

Wow, that Casey is something...she has us all wrapped around her little spidery fingers, too! : )

It's so quiet, per news, you can almost hear *crickets*.

Have a good evening, everyone! Hopefully, more news sooner rather than later.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Above is the link to the 9/22 Dana Pretzer radio broadcast. Tricia has given me permission to start this thread. Among Dana's guests tonight were Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla. Tim spoke about a conversation he had with Cindy last night and about coming back to Orlando (also quite a bit about Aruba). Leonard dropped another bombshell as NG would say and claims that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat during the Father's Day argument.

Wow.....and noone saw that? or saw anything that day right?...only "heard" yelling???

SS do not delete your posts!!!!!

Reading this thread is not making me get beyond the initial ideas I had about this case. Remember, the last known person to be with an alive Casey is Cindy, as shown on the Fathers Day video. After that we have nothing to go on except there was a rip roaring fight between Cindy and Casey, now confirmed by LP.

There has been no confirmed sighting after that of an alive Caylee.

Do you think that Cindy 'lost' Caylee and Casey is afraid of her mother and is taking the fall for her?

I agree with LP that Casey and Caylee left the Anthony home the night of June 15th.

:clap:

Totally agree Leila. There's no way Mrs. Anthony was faking that myspace post or the 911 call. What happened most likely was that Casey and Cindy had a huge fight over the stolen money on father's day, it got physical, and Casey left in a huff with Caylee, during which short time period she killed her in a rage and hid the body somewhere, then went to Tony's. The flurry of phone calls IMO were just Casey either freaking out after the fact, trying to make up a story for her parents or see if they were home to go there to hide/dispose of the body, and when the parents didn't answer the calls (still POed at her) she just got really angry and decided to lie about Caylee and go on living her life ignoring what had happened. Horrible, and very sad, but I think that's looking to be the most likely scenario.

CA threatened Casey with reporting the car stolen and the money and told the police this simple because she was trying to manipulate her daughter with anything she had power over. It didn't dawn on her that Caylee was gone until that heartbreaking 911 call...and I believe very shortly after Casey's first night in jail, George Cindy and Lee realized somehow that Casey killed Caylee. CA must have felt incredible, overwhelming guilt and from then on she and George lied to cover the whole thing up.

I have a question. Anybody remember when the Anthonys found out the car was in impound?

The Anthonys received a postcard from the post office on Saturday, July 12th that the mailman had tried to deliver a registered letter to the Anthony home the week prior, and that the registered letter could be picked up at the post office. Because the post office was closed, it was Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th when the letter was picked up.

The registered letter was from the impound yard informing the Anthonys that a car registered to them was towed to their facility.

Hi all, I'm new to this site but have been following this case very closely for the past 2 weeks now. I've become obsessed and can't eat, sleep or hardly work this case has me so upset.

Anyway - LPs account of the fight between CA and KC confirms something I've suspected from early on. I don't know if I read it somewhere earlier or what caused me to get that impression but I felt that there had to have been some serious threats to cause KC to disappear the way she did and for KC to tell her friends to avoid her parents calls. Perhaps since CA was so incensed that KC had stolen money from her parents she threatened to call the police and to take custody of Caylee? I'm just speculating - I hope I haven't broken any rules. Apologies if I have, just trying to figure out what can and can't be posted.

I also think CA was genuinely upset and didn't know where Caylee was when she made the 911 calls. Just my newbie opinion. :)

I just want to say that you folks are awesome and that I've learned so much just by reading your posts.

Yeah, could be. I never thought of it like that...spooky.

Edit: I always took it like she was offended, but maybe not! Hmmm.
Me too....that's how i took it before....
but i agree that was SS said is very interesting to think about....

:clap:

Totally agree Leila. There's no way Mrs. Anthony was faking that myspace post or the 911 call. What happened most likely was that Casey and Cindy had a huge fight over the stolen money on father's day, it got physical, and Casey left in a huff with Caylee, during which short time period she killed her in a rage and hid the body somewhere, then went to Tony's. The flurry of phone calls IMO were just Casey either freaking out after the fact, trying to make up a story for her parents or see if they were home to go there to hide/dispose of the body, and when the parents didn't answer the calls (still POed at her) she just got really angry and decided to lie about Caylee and go on living her life ignoring what had happened. Horrible, and very sad, but I think that's looking to be the most likely scenario.

CA threatened Casey with reporting the car stolen and the money and told the police this simple because she was trying to manipulate her daughter with anything she had power over. It didn't dawn on her that Caylee was gone until that heartbreaking 911 call...and I believe very shortly after Casey's first night in jail, George Cindy and Lee realized somehow that Casey killed Caylee. CA must have felt incredible, overwhelming guilt and from then on she and George lied to cover the whole thing up.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA with this whole post. I think that it is likely that this is what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam