CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a close-up look at a Honda Ridgeline.

ridgeline3560.jpg

The back storage area is pretty deep because it is behind the rear wheels.

Thank you. I realize I didn't say anything that hasn't been said a million times in this thread. Nobody here would ever dream of acting the way Mr. H's family has acted but that list just really disturbs me and says so much about where the childrens' heads were from the moment their father went missing. The time invested in compiling that list was hours not minutes and it should have been spent hunting for their father not plotting ways to rob him blind.

As for the bashing, well there are no words. My grandmother drives me batty on a daily basis but I would never bash her online or off. My grandfather died this past November and if grandmom decided to remarry tomorrow it wouldn't change how I feel about her. I would be happy that she had found someone to keep her company (and know in my heart that my grandfather would want that for her). I wouldn't be rushing next door to strip everything of my grandfather's out of the house. Un-freaking-real.

BBM~~~

Well said. I could not agree more.

ridgeline3560.jpg

I find this offensive that you keep posting pictures of a truck that is similar to the truck of JeM. First of all, even though he might be a POI, the police have never said there was evidence of any kind found in the truck (unlike the smell of decomp in the car that belonged to Casey Anthony)! I would understand the posting of the pictures if someone saw Bob being shoved in the truck and we were all out searching for it but this is all your imaginations running wild. Nobody saw what happened to Bob..It was mid-afternoon. If the PPD are baffled then I'm sure they have ruled out your truck theory!

Carried over from my post #46, Thread 2.

I have received some information from a reliable verified source who currently wishes to remain anonymous.

The barber and her husband are 100% cleared of any involvement in Bobs case. LE reviewed receipts AND video survellience which confirmed their story and whereabouts the day Bob went missing. LE knows EXACTLY where the Barber and her husband where so they have conclusively ruled them out.

I'm pretty sure the daughters have this same information from LE regarding HOW the barber and her husband were ruled out.

jmo

I have read the TOS rules on reliable verified sources and how they must register with W/S (example, lawyers, doctors, etc) but I can't find anything about posters talking to them anonymously..What are the rules regarding that and why would your verified source want to be anonymous?

I find this offensive that you keep posting pictures of a truck that is similar to the truck of JeM. First of all, even though he might be a POI, the police have never said there was evidence of any kind found in the truck (unlike the smell of decomp in the car that belonged to Casey Anthony)! I would understand the posting of the pictures if someone saw Bob being shoved in the truck and we were all out searching for it but this is all your imaginations running wild. Nobody saw what happened to Bob..It was mid-afternoon. If the PPD are baffled then I'm sure they have ruled out your truck theory!

BBM~

Dolly, just because no one saw it, it does not mean it did not happen. It could have. There are many, almost all for that matter, missing person cases where there are no witnesses. You have to use critical thinking and put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Now, JeM told family members he saw a vehicle resembling the hairdressers driving slowly down Mr. Harrod's road and pulling over on the wrong side of the road. Why do you suppose he told them that?

BBM~

Dolly, just because no one saw it, it does not mean it did not happen. It could have. There are many, almost all for that matter, missing person cases where there are no witnesses. You have to use critical thinking and put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Now, JeM told family members he saw a vehicle resembling the hairdressers driving slowly down Mr. Harrod's road and pulling over on the wrong side of the road. Why do you suppose he told them that?

BBM
Maybe because he saw an SUV similar to hers! Why does everyone suppose JeM is lying? If so the PPD would have arrested him by now!

ridgeline3560.jpg

With respect, this photo doesn't do justice to how large the storage area is, and it doesn't have the perspective to show how easy it would be to load a large object.

With respect, this photo doesn't do justice to how large the storage area is, and it doesn't have the perspective to show how easy it would be to load a large object.

Remind me, what year this honda ridgeline is and I will be sure to get the actual diameter of the double trunk on this vehicle.

More work to do... bbl.

No one is obligated to take Cubby's source as truth if they dont want to.

Cubby had the approval of Tricia at the time of the post to make the post. Which means Tricia was comfortable with the content.

The video and the photos of the Honda Ridgeline and the trunk show that it is possible to have moved Bob in this fashion. It is a theory and an opinion. You can choose to consider it, or you can choose to discard it.

Remind me, what year this honda ridgeline is and I will be sure to get the actual diameter of the double trunk on this vehicle.

More work to do... bbl.

"The large, hidden, Lockable In-Bed Trunk® keeps large-sized gear secure. This weatherproof 8.5-cubic-foot storage is made of the same high-strength composite material as the bed. The wide opening can easily accommodate large items such as golf bags, or even a 72-qt. cooler."

http://automobiles.honda.com/ridgeline/features.aspx?Feature=trunk

ridgeline3560.jpg

Honda Ridgeline Truck Unveiled at 2005 North American International Auto Show
All-new 4WD Honda truck will debut as 2006 model

DETROIT, U.S.A., January 10, 2005 – The Honda Ridgeline truck made its world debut today at the 2005 North American International Auto Show as American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced plans for the launch of its innovative new truck at Honda dealerships nationwide in March of this year as a 2006 model.

<snip>

For hauling, the Ridgeline features a steel reinforced, five-foot, composite truck bed (6.5 feet with the tailgate down) designed to carry up to a half-ton of cargo.

<snip>

Due to its wide bed and minimal wheel arch intrusion, the Ridgeline can also carry 4-foot wide sheets of building material flat on the floor

<snip>

Accessed by lifting up the hinged rear portion of the bed floor, the In-Bed Trunk features 8.5 cu.-ft. of secure, lockable and water resistant storage space.

http://world.honda.com/news/2005/c050110.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members