Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

Expecting 1000 people and LP is helping raise the funds for search. A new attorney, Terrance Lenamon, who is death penalty qualified visited Casey in jail.........may be joining the defense team. Showing a long list of people he's defended.

Terrence Lenamon - new DP attorney on board. Most clients of his have been convicted.

One of his clients was the man who dropped his gf's 5 year old daughter off in the swamp and left her to die by being eaten by alligators. Hmmmm.

KC fits right in with the rest of Terrence's clients

Gee, wonder why CA is'nt beating down the prison doors to visit her precious KC?

No one in the family has visited Casey. Three meals a day, sleeps, reads, and one hour of recreation. Allowed photos, but has none.

Seems like the same old questions being asked, over and over...

It seems that TL has defended some of FLA's worst criminals that were accused of "Horrific" crimes

These aren't the "bars" Casey is used to! LOL

Now showing the new witness video footage...........

I respect TM, but I'm beginning to wonder about the on/off again mindset. Anyone know?

Looks like Tim has made a new friend in Leonard..I notice now the media is saying remains. It is about time.

I respect TM, but I'm beginning to wonder about the on/off again mindset. Anyone know?

Well, I think he just doesn't want to ignore other cases, in which the parents are being cooperative, etc, and want their loved ones found. I think he's just moving onto those until he gets either a more solid lead, or more help....

Of course no one but TM knows 100% but I think it was a culmination of finances, other people WANTING his help and a few other things. I think finances were most likely a big part of it.

I think NG and the media make it seem more on again and off again more than it really is. When he came the last time it was to check out the conditions. When he left he said he would be back in Nov. They are coming back Nov. 8.

I think TM always intended on coming back, but conditions weren't optimum and he had commitments to other missing persons cases.

I just want mt daughter back..KC says this so calmly??? How if you weren't involved?

Hmm, lisa actually had a new thought:) Good thinking

Caller.............believes the paper towels Casey bought at Target were used to clean up murder scene.

CALLER- asking about paper towels bought at Target in reference to her cleaning up with them. They were bought closer to the arrest time. DP- saying they were for her b'f as she bought him groceries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back