Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I seem to recall, that he went, then no he did not, it was not open yet. It will be interesting to ever finally find out. TY

Well, he did have to buy the two styrofoam cups of java and the scone, bread, cake, whatevah at some point in his crafty crime. I'm sure there is video footage of that in Peru.

Am I the only one who firmly believes that Peruvian LE is holding back this video because Joran hasn't done a walk through and it actually pinpoints a 10 minute time frame for his murderous act?!?

He definitely bought those two cups of coffee somewhere and the BREAD too, IMHO.

I'm holding out for the trump card/video in this case. We shall all see.

He'd been living in that room for @ two weeks prior to Stephany's murder. I'm sure he went out for food, coffee and supplies many times. He most likely had snacks, drinks and cups laying around.

There is not one iota of doubt in my mind that the Peruvian LE has been through every minute of the surveillance tape from the very moment that Stephany entered his room on May 30th until her body was discovered.

I have no idea whether they're holding back a *potential* piece of the tape which shows he went out for coffee that morning or not. But I doubt it.

2vbn9ty.jpg
95srqx.jpg

Is it just me or are these (something) eyes? Referring to both men.

something = haunting, dead, empty, cold

add - don't know if I'm seeing what I am because I already know what I know about these two murderers.

It sure will be interesting, no matter what. I come from background of law enforcement and attorneys. It's so different in Peru. I find it highly probable that Peru hasn't released ALL they have in the JVDS case. But that's just me living in America.

I have learned a lot from this case alone. I just don't know what to believe with translation issues and spotty reporting.

I'm here, though! :)

The only reason I do is that there is some very early and specific reporting that indicates that Joran went to the mini-mart. Other than that, I here ya!

Everything that comes from Joran's mouth is mostly a lie.

I think that Peru is sitting on a trump card in this case.

I don't know for sure, but if I was a betting woman, I think we (Americans) haven't seen all the evidence against Joran. And we haven't for calculated reasons.

Honestly what more do they need, they've got him .. thank GOD. And remember there's no jury trial coming - they don't have to convince novices of the 'proof beyond a reasonable doubt' here. He's done. 100%. And I don't think that Natalee will ever be found because I believe they put that poor girl's body in the ocean. I also don't think J will ever tell the truth, I think he'll hold that card for the rest of his life because he doesn't want to end a game that's given him so much so far, and has been a ton of fun.

Every time he is interviewed about Natalee he is getting narcissistic supply, let's just put him on ice and ignore his promises of telling us 'what really happened' he wont tell us, and we KNOW what happened without him telling us.

Has anyone who 'tweets' found out who Joran was 'following', aside from Peter Devries?

Imagine 12 showers running only 1 time a week for 15 mins. for 600 persons.
It'd be days before many could wash.

Imagine 12 showers running only 1 time a week for 15 mins. for 600 persons.
It'd be days before many could wash.

just sounds nasty doesn't it.....

Has anyone who 'tweets' found out who Joran was 'following', aside from Peter Devries?

Why would he "follow" Devries? I don't know much about Twitter but he could do a search when he wanted to see if Devries was posting messages about hi on there, couldn't he?

If he is willing to confess to murdering Natalee and Stephany a half a dozen different ways he wouldn't care who saw that he was following Devries. I don't know why I am attempting to force logical thinking into him.

So many things wrong with the coffee cup bungled, door knock when he turns around and Stephany not answering. ( She couldn't answer)

Back to her passing a chip at the handshake in the video posted earlier, I have questions.

What was the value of the chip passed?
Did she make him a loan and they were going to his room so he could repay her?
Did he ask her for another loan and she said no and wanted her money back, thus ensuing an argument?
Did it turn into an opportunity to rob her?

These questions will play a part in mitigating circumstances.

I did a search for "taxi drivers" in the Crimes In The News Forum and up pops lots of stuff.

Here is only one to reference:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran van der Sloot strikes again, another girl murdered

We have a wealth of information that came through early on with links that can be easily found by a search with a couple of key words.

I found this about the taxi drivers:

http://translate.google.com/transla...-der-sloot-interrogado-proximo-lunes-21-junio

snipped:
OTHER Encause
Statements to the brothers John Oswald and John Williams Aparcana Pisconte parapet and Carlos Alberto Uribe will be held on 23, 24 and 25 June respectively. In all cases, the proceedings will start at 14:30.

The above are processed with a subpoena restricted by the failure to report crime. They are accused of having facilitated the transportation of Joran van der Sloot of Nasca to Tacna despite allegedly knew about the crime that would have been incurred.

Why would he "follow" Devries? I don't know much about Twitter but he could do a search when he wanted to see if Devries was posting messages about hi on there, couldn't he?

If he is willing to confess to murdering Natalee and Stephany a half a dozen different ways he wouldn't care who saw that he was following Devries. I don't know why I am attempting to force logical thinking into him.

it was back in 09 when he & devries were at each throats
devries was following him too so :waitasec:
(unless the entire thing has been a hoax from 2008 on but I believe at least the older '08 and '09 messages to be real)

I can't log into my twitter - I've forgotten my password

Is it just me or are these (something) eyes? Referring to both men.

something = haunting, dead, empty, cold

add - don't know if I'm seeing what I am because I already know what I know about these two murderers.

OMG SP......have tried to forget him...kept up with that case till it almost haunted me....they do have a similar look don't they....the eyes maybe, ugh.

So many things wrong with the coffee cup bungled, door knock when he turns around and Stephany not answering. ( She couldn't answer)

Back to her passing a chip at the handshake in the video posted earlier, I have questions.

What was the value of the chip passed?
Did she make him a loan and they were going to his room so he could repay her?
Did he ask her for another loan and she said no and wanted her money back, thus ensuing an argument?
Did it turn into an opportunity to rob her?

These questions will play a part in mitigating circumstances.

when was it established that she passed him a chip?
did I miss a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member