Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to his MIL and BIL who know him lots better than I do, he has never been able to keep a job..

LOL. And they received this information from CA. It could be true. Usually people that can't keep a job have trouble finding a job. And except for the trial he has been working and in security. And he's working today. So I have to give him credit for at least trying. You have to wonder what it's like to live in that household. The best thing for CA would be for her to go back to doing some type of work, which she could, instead of continually obsessing over KC all the time. CA is still determined to remake KC into an image she can live with. jmo

poof

:waitasec:

Are you also adding someone to your ignore list again :floorlaugh: by clicking on their name and then adding them to your ignore list?

For those that don't often do chat - come on down tonight downstairs for the radio show or before to IRS/mIRC/java!

I've been trying to sort through all of the names associated with this latest bit of drama. I'm probably gonna regret this, but I want to ask....Who is Holly Briley and what is her connection to Amelia Noel Sobel?

Hi Papa- have a look on page 16 of this thread- post 378 I think, explains it neatly.

Sobel is sleuthing who these people are.... you can follow her on Twitter

What does her drinking a beer have to do with anything at all?

First, according to the terms of her probation

10) Unless prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages by a special condition elsewhere in this order, you will not consume alcoholic beverages to the extent that your normal facilities are impaired.

She IS ALLOWED to drink beers, and any other alcoholic beverage she decides to.

Second, she openly admits she has consumed alcohol in her probation reports.

She is not violating her probation by doing so, no matter how much you wish her to be.

Unfortunately I think they could catch her robbing a bank and there would be some excuse to not hold her accountable. She was already seen drinking a beer on Todd Macaluso's jet...it's ok though, because nothing seems to matter to the FL courts/probation folks.

If you do a Google search for Quinco Orlando legal problems a lot of 'stuff' comes up. It sounds like the A's would fit right in there....
http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Thanks for bringing this up. Very interesting.

I went googling about Quinco and DDeese who was the one who took the A's on their vacation. One of the links took me to Hinky Meter site where there was a comment back in Sept about DD being FCA's sugar daddy and supporting her with money thru the company, giving her a car, computer, phone and giving cars to the A's. Remember this was way before the videos so maybe this is the way FCA got her computer. She always has lied.

Anyway, I went exploring further and found that DD has several real estate companies. He also has planes. Now I am wondering if he is the one who is giving FCA a place to stay and supporting her all along instead of someone on the DT?

Is there some kind of connection with the DT and DD of Quinco?

According to the link - City boi wrote this song a while back which went on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KtLwpvmKk&feature=share

Song written By City Boi.... Featuring Shawn Isaac, Audio MIxed and mastered by Six String King

Thank you. That is what I was remembering but the one I found who is aka Paul Francisco is not the same person (too young and apparently in Manilla). This City Boi who wrote the Caylee song isn't going to be involved in getting a website for KC to upload her videos to I don't think so I got nuttin. I think this is all just part of the "twama" so I will keep my head down and just keep watching. :truce:

Compare the pic of the guy at Olive Garden and the mug shot. Look above his eye on his forehead, there is a small reddish bump in both pics in the same area of his forehead, I still think this is the same guy.

How the "KC" girl has her hand by her mouth is similar to what KC does, same type of mannerism .still not sure if her but would be nice if it was the both of them

Actually not true. Her probation terms read:

13) You will not knowingly associate with any persons engaged in criminal activity.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=87896846

It does not mention ANYTHING about some one's past record.

Okay, then she isn't in violation. Most people are not allowed to be in contact with other felons. It's pretty standard. I hadn't read it completely, just assumed because it is so standard.

Anyway, it all depends on how hard-a$$ the PO is anyway. The person I know that got violated was supposed to be able to have contact with felons for therapy and recovery groups, and the felon they associated with was their 12-step sponsor. I would have thought that would have been an exception, especially since the contact was all sponsor/sponsee work, but the judge said no go.

10) Unless prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages by a special condition elsewhere in this order, you will not consume alcoholic beverages to the extent that your normal facilities are impaired.

She is not violating her probation by doing so, no matter how much you wish her to be.

Plus she was not on probation at the time. She had just been released from jail. jmo

Last night it was seen on CA supposed twitter account. She claims it is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies. She also claims she was choosing from two titles. I have forgotten what those titles are.
Would she care for some suggestions? I'm sure we could come up with a few...lol.

Yet another lie. She said she hadn't consumed any alcohol on her questionnaire for the probation office. She did. Next?

TONIGHT WS RADIO
Wrapping up the show will be Holly Briley. Holly is the person who found the latest Casey Anthony video. We will hear Holly's side of this media frenzy of a story.
Polly's Dad Marc Klaas will join us to discuss the horrific case of Aliahna Maroney Lemmon .Later in the show Sky Metalwala's father Solomon and his lawyer Clay Terry join us. There have been some positive developments in the case of missing Sky
AND MORE. Join us. 8 PM Eastern Sunday January 8th.

Me, too.

The Shell Game
If She Did It

jmo

IF that particular tweeter is indeed CA, I found her choice of book titles offensive. The ones listed were "A Mother's Daughter" or "Frutuity-The CASEY Anthony Story". Not the CAYLEE Anthony story, but CASEY! As usual, it would be all about Casey. I am not sold on that being the real CA, however. The tweet about how all KC had done was lost track of her child sounds pretty cold. But, then, the real CA did state on national tv that Caylee's body was just a shell, so who knows. JMO

Associating with a known felon for starters. If she has sold any of these videos then she has earned income she is not declaring. If she wasn't hacked then she lied to her probation officer. Probably lots more we have yet to learn about.

As much as I hate KC and as much as I'd love to see her go down, I don't think she's done anything that clearly violates probation. If she doesn't take part in felonious deeds with a felon, I think she's OK. If a felon is not upfront with her that he's a felon, then she didn't purposely rub elbows with a felon.

The computer hacking thing... she didn't hinder any investigation with this particular "lie", so I don't think it meets the standard they look for in a probation violation. This is all just sideshow antics for the time being. JMO

I'd rather see her do something seriously criminal, like try to rob a bank or something (nothing involving hurting another person, or DOG), so when she's jailed again it won't be due to a simple probation violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1