Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

• My beliefs are firm.

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • My beliefs are undecided

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:what: Whoa ... I only read the transcripts -- did not watch the show ...

So Lisa's room has had a 'make-over' ? :waitasec: Did hgtv show up and do the make-over ? :innocent:

Oh -- and did they take that "garbage bag" that was taped over the window down ?

:waitasec: That "garbage bag" on the window bothered me ... I would really like to know HOW LONG that plastic trash bag was there, WHY it was there, and WHO put it up there ?

MOO ...

Yes, the garbage bag was removed. It was (IMO) put there to keep Lisa sleeping. No sunlight for her...it might wake DB. The boys room used to be dark also. On the show. Lisa's room is beautiful ... all sunlight. Nice furniture arrangement. Swing gone (that swing was way too small as was the plastic tub). Bed removed from the window area...very bright and sunny. Bed looked beautiful....lowered to the right lever. Yes, it was a make over which JI described as "pretty much the same" as it was before.
...not so. He is lying.

The trash bag on the window... is anybody really willing to accept that of all of the dozens and dozens of LE that were in that house, NOBODY had the slightest curiosity as to what was under that plastic? How would that be even considered a thorough investigation? NOBODY looked? I don't think so or they totally botched the investigation and if they didn't I don't think I could accept anything they did or didn't do.

If DB's benefactor was not protecting her, she would have been arrested by now. I know who she is... but why she is doing this is beyond me...but I will figure it out.

The trash bag on the window... is anybody really willing to accept that of all of the dozens and dozens of LE that were in that house, NOBODY had the slightest curiosity as to what was under that plastic? How would that be even considered a thorough investigation? NOBODY looked? I don't think so or they totally botched the investigation and if they didn't I don't think I could accept anything they did or didn't do.

They botched the investigation? It is being suggested in the post that LE could have botched the investigation? And if the didn't, you could not accept anything they did?

Sure they knew about the window. Don't get your train of thought. The point was DB kept a black garbage bag over the baby's window. LE would check that window from the outside too. What's your point? Seems like the finger pointing is going in LE"s direction and not the parents.

EXACTLY. The thought that LE would be so negligent that they would NOT remove a garbage bag placed over a window is ludicrous. The house that Jeremy/Deborah and their family lives in is neat and clean; WHY would Lisa's room not be the same? WHY would there be a black bag taped to the window and LE would not look for fingerprints/etc. underneath. The bag is used to darken the room for the use of Luminol.

Sure they knew. Don't get your train of thought. The point was DB kept a black garbage bag over the baby's window. LE would check that window from the outside too. What's your point? Sounds like the finger pointing to going in LE"s direction and not the parents.
If LE checked it they are NOT going to put it back once, let alone two times. Why would they do that? They wouldn't. My point is is that LE put the bags up and if they didn't then I am pointing fingers at them for shoddy work as they stated they processed all possible points of egress.

If DB's benefactor was not protecting her, she would have been arrested by now. I know who she is... but why she is doing this is beyond me...but I will figure it out.

I know who she is too and I believe she's doing it as a friend of a family member ... and because she can. But HOW is she protecting Deb?? I haven't even heard that Deb has met her ~ How is Deb being protected by anyone? If LE had the evidence they needed as some people believe...and IF Deb was guilty of hurting and/or hiding Lisa - no one could protect her from arrest.

How could anyone forget about the black garbage window in a nursery. It stood out as the centerpiece of the room?

I'm still trying to figure out what the term "lying by omission" really means. I've seen it used in some posts to suggest a fact when when there is none. I'm not sure how not saying something means your a liar. I'm guessing someone must come out with every single detail at the earliest point possible, or be subject to the "lying by omission" clause. I agree that LE obviously doesn't have to reveal anything at this point.

Here's an example. I used to help a couple with their monthly budget. I would go to their home, and we'd go over their bills, pay them, etc.

In the course of the evening, we would add up all their incoming money. Unbeknownst to me, they had been receiving gift cards (with a cash value) for the grocery store. When I would ask them if this was all the money they had to pay their bills (including groceries), they would "omit" the gift cards. They wouldn't tell me they had them, so that they would have extra cash that I didn't know about. (They also got other forms of money (like for gas) to help them, and they told me about this). They lied "by omission."

DB, in retelling the events of the evening Lisa "disappeared" neglected to tell the police she had been drinking. She didn't think it was "important." When they said to her, "And nothing else went on that night?", and she knew she had been drinking, she lied "by omission." She knew what they were getting at -- they needed the most clear picture she could give them, to determine how to proceed with their investigation. If she truly wanted her daughter "found" (if someone had, indeed taken her) she wouldn't have left anything out.

EXACTLY. The thought that LE would be so negligent that they would NOT remove a garbage bag placed over a window is ludicrous. The house that Jeremy/Deborah and their family lives in is neat and clean; WHY would Lisa's room not be the same? WHY would there be a black bag taped to the window and LE would not look for fingerprints/etc. underneath. The bag is used to darken the room for the use of Luminol.

I agree. LE had a search warrant that allowed them the opportunity to do a through search. Why would they not remove the garbage bags and inspect what was behind? Blocking light from coming in for testing purposes is the most plausible reason. JMO.

I know who she is too and I believe she's doing it as a friend of a family member ... and because she can. But HOW is she protecting Deb?? I haven't even heard that Deb has met her ~ How is Deb being protected by anyone? If LE had the evidence they needed as some people believe...and IF Deb was guilty of hurting and/or hiding Lisa - no one could protect her from arrest.

They would have got the information from DB/JI the first week. Her money shut the case down. She allowed them to be protected by hiring a Security consultant and various attorneys.

She is continuing in the effort as now Joe T from the Vandersloot days has them. If she didn't approve, she would stop the funding. This is certainly over and above the norm for a "Friend".

What do you mean LE didn't look? Why the outrage?

Is this misinforming us? We didn't care about the trash bag? I tend to care a lot more about the cadaver dog hit and DB/JI's lies than what is under the trash bag on a nursery window. I am confident in LE and I am sure they investigated it over and under. It stood out like an Eskimo in winter gear sitting on a beach in California.

I never got the impression that there was ever any love for Law Enforcement coming from the posts. So now we are to believe that LE didnt look under the garbage window dressing and that is the excuse for not wanting to believe them?

LE would never lie on an affidavit. People are willing to believe LE lies but DB tells the truth...hmm

This particular department has done an outstanding job in this case and searched for this baby tirelessly. DB and her team do not like LE, not at all. DB says she is not being treated fairly. No thanks to the dept for their searching for her child...just complaints about them. It is always about DB.

I am willing to believe everyone lies, not just LE, and I have no idea if DB is lying or not, but I'm open to it. I also never said LE isn't doing an outstanding job in this case. I think whatever tactics they need to use to get the job done, great. As long as they do not just focus in one place, thinking they have it all figured out. I am NOT complaining about LE - and it is not always about DB, but it is certainly all about Baby Lisa.

I have no idea what happened. I just need more to make a firm decision. At this point, I'm not on anyone's side.

Here's an example. I used to help a couple with their monthly budget. I would go to their home, and we'd go over their bills, pay them, etc.

In the course of the evening, we would add up all their incoming money. Unbeknownst to me, they had been receiving gift cards (with a cash value) for the grocery store. When I would ask them if this was all the money they had to pay their bills (including groceries), they would "omit" the gift cards. They wouldn't tell me they had them, so that they would have extra cash that I didn't know about. (They also got other forms of money (like for gas) to help them, and they told me about this). They lied "by omission."

DB, in retelling the events of the evening Lisa "disappeared" neglected to tell the police she had been drinking. She didn't think it was "important." When they said to her, "And nothing else went on that night?", and she knew she had been drinking, she lied "by omission." She knew what they were getting at -- they needed the most clear picture she could give them, to determine how to proceed with their investigation. If she truly wanted her daughter "found" (if someone had, indeed taken her) she wouldn't have left anything out.

Thanks for your reply. At this point we're not sure what LE asked Debbie and what her answers were. So saying she omitted anything is premature. JMO.

I agree. LE had a search warrant that allowed them the opportunity to do a through search. Why would they not remove the garbage bags and inspect what was behind? Blocking light from coming in for testing purposes is the most plausible reason. JMO.

LE doesn't duct tape black garbage bags on windows and leave them up. They have screens for testing.

...All they had to do was lift up the duct tape and look. Not difficult.

Why all this interest in what was on the window? Why not interest on why JI lies and DB lies. Why not comparing their own words and how they change?

Instead of jumping on LE for everything. Why not start jumping on the parents, for once. They're the ones with the lies....proven lies.

Thanks for your reply. At this point we're not sure what LE asked Debbie and what her answers were. So saying she omitted anything is premature. JMO.

Wasn't this just proven that she did lie? IIRC, she, herself, admitted she didn't tell them right away.

Have fun guys, this is just getting silly...BBL

I think the ones who would be implying that LE did a bad job would be the ones thinking that if the bags were there before that they didn't take them down and the ones that think LE only took evidence if the dogs hit on it and nothing else. I personally think LE did a very thorough job by being there for 17 hours and put the bags up for processing other evidence besides just what the dogs hit on and took things for processing other than just what the dogs hit on. As they should.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back