17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,they didn't know. His parents didnt even call when he didnt show up that night. I find that very strange and unsettling.

I just read his GF spent the night in the hospital. if she knew I would imagine his parents knew??

10 day old article but kind of interesting what Zimmerman's father said before the 911 tape was released and what he is saying now.

In his statement last week, Zimmerman's father said his son never followed or confronted Trayvon. But on Monday, police released 911 recordings in which Zimmerman says he is, in fact, following the boy.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/30718928/detail.html

The rest of the night??? They knew he was shot immediately, his girlfriend was hospitalized from the trauma!!!

I was posting in response to this, no, he lay in the morgue as "john doe". No one knew immediately and Trayvon's girlfriend heard him get jumped and didnt call the police. This smells fishy to me, regardless of anything.

Like me for instance (rbrnmw2's son)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

IMO, the black activists who are screaming about this killing are exploiting the death of Trayvon. Jessie Jackson and Rev Sharp are screaming about there being a WAR on black males. Well, if they were going to be honest about it, imo, they would talk about WHO it was that was hunting them down. It is the black males that are killing the blacks, by 93% to 8%.

So why don't these thousands of protestors discuss the FACTS about who is doing the MAJORITY of killing?

It is a tragedy that Trayvon was killed for being out at night wearing a hoodie. But there are reasons that it happened, and racism by whites is not the only reason. It is also because there are too many blacks in hoodies that are out at night burglarizing and shooting other blacks. That is why the watch captain was suspicious.

I don't see Sharpton complaining about those killings. And they make up 93% of the total deaths of black males.

http:///columnists/larryelder/2012/03/29/creators_oped

But nationally, according to the Department of Justice, 53 percent of known homicide suspects in 2010 were identified as black -- although blacks comprise only 13 percent of the population. And in murders involving a single black victim and a single offender,
...90 percent of the time it is a black perpetrator who murders the black victim. Similarly, 83 percent of whites are murdered by other whites.

What happened in Sanford, Fla. -- a white person killing a black person -- is extremely infrequent, occurring in 8 percent of black homicides. In saying "blacks are under attack," Jackson paints a picture of whites targeting and hunting down black males.

Look at the 2010 stats for New York City. While blacks comprise about 25 percent of the city's population, blacks accounted for two-thirds of murder victims. For black homicide suspects arrested, 85 percent of their victims were also black

I was posting in response to this, no, he lay in the morgue as "john doe". No one knew immediately and Trayvon's girlfriend heard him get jumped and didnt call the police. This smells fishy to me, regardless of anything.

I'll find the article about his GF

Yeah, he also said Trayvon was "Up to no good" - "Was on drugs or something" and was "Reaching in his waistband."

I guess it would not have sounded too menacing or impressive if he had said Trayvon was walking on the sidewalk carrying a can of Arizona Ice Tea in one hand, talking on his cell phone with the other hand -- with a big bag of Slkittles hanging out of his pocket.

Did you read one of Zimmerman's 9-1-1 calls where he was claiming two little BLACK boys ages 7 and 9, playing in their driveway were also SUSPICIOUS?

The vigilante, cop-wanna-be, racist is an attention seeking drama queen and I wouldn't believe a darn thing he said!

My gosh, if that jail house video that shows absolutely no injuries to the killer who claimed he was savagely beaten and bloody didn't convince you what a darn LIAR he is, probably nothing will!

Mark my words, good Americans with a fair mind will not put up with such blatant fatal racism that murdered a child -- not THIS time!

George Zimmerman WILL be arrested and he WILL be convicted. His story along with the cover-up-team of Police chief, Bill Lee, Investigations Supervisor Capt. Robert O'Connor and State Attorney Norman Wolfinger will all be going down.

Frankly, I am totally disgusted and sick to my stomach about all the racism that still exists in the country I love.
This is 2012 not the 1950's. How much longer do Blacks and other minorities have to wait for fairness?

all in my humble opinion, of course

I am basically only addressing the BBM
Since MLK much has changed and continues to change. Is it 100% perfect NO WAY.
Racism lives and not only toward Blacks, but toward Jews, white, Latinos, American Indian YES you are right there is still a lot of work to be done.
But this case will create the opposite not a unite, but a divide. That is my strong opinion.
It is time the police Department gets scrutinized.
do you remember what happened to the police department that got scrutinized in California the Jaycee Dugard case?
Let me remind you - the entire department there should have gone behind bars.
Did they? no... :(:(

so I do not know how you think they wi
ll go down. But that new law will not have anyone go down.
MAYBE that new law should be abolished.

I just read his GF spent the night in the hospital. if she knew I would imagine his parents knew??

The night of the shooting?

Can you link where you read that?
I haven't heard that.

He filed a missing person report the next day.

This is strange to me too. Not saying this amounts to anything but I believe that TM told his GF he was going to get GZ. Acted macho to her. That's why she didn't call because she didnt want him to get in trouble with the police for beating up GZ.

Just a few observations from the video (saw the extended play one with multiple camera angles/shots):

1. no observable staining on the front of GZ's shirt/jacket...even with the distance video, blood stains darken and should be observable as a "pattern" on the solid color jacket/shirt
2. no observable evidence of primary first aid assistance as administered by SFD on GZ that would match significant trauma.....even with the distance video, some form of wound covering should be discernible.
3. haven't experienced a TRAUMA patient with a broken nose without blood spillage...experience comes from covering ERs as a "moonlighter" in BUFFALO, NY where hockey is king! (& toss in BOSTON, MA where sports reign supreme & so do intoxicated physical "discussions"!).
4. the gait of GZ belies the expected gait that one involved in severe head trauma would exhibit
5. see above: as does the flexibility and frequent head movement.
6. see #4: as does the lack of disorientation to light change as he traverses the PD from darkened areas to lit.
7. SPD had better establish a new protocol, IMHO, for transported parties in cuffs as the "cuffee" was never assisted/guided ambulating (cuffed in the back MAY upset one's sense of balance).
8. comment from hubby (retired Statie): hope that was a secondary pat-down rather than first 'cause that's definitely NOT acceptable protocol nor is "patting down" WITHOUT PPEs! (edit note: PPE=personal protective equipment like GLOVES!, especially need in this case since there was alleged severe trauma & blood loss).

wanted to :bump: this and also say Yay Joypath! I'd missed seeing you since Caylee and was hoping you'd weigh in here:)
:seeya:

I know for a fact what I see on that video. I know that I see NO evidence that the man was in even a minor scuffle. He walks and moves freely it does not appear that any of his moveable parts are stiff, let alone broken, apparently he can see and hear, and his skin appears to be intact. Nothing is swollen, no contusions and nothing covered with blood.

While I am not a Doctor, in the absence of any other evidence to the contrary, I will go on record as saying that IMO that man is not injured in any way...and until I hear that he has verifiable medical reports that state otherwise that is going to be my opinion IMO JMHO and stuff

Totally agree with you Sensei!

Today I watched a video with the Funeral Home owner who prepared Trayvon for burial. He was interviewed on Nancy Grace's show.

Nancy asked him if there were ANY scrapes, bruises, etc., on Trayvon's knuckles -- or any other evidence of aggressor type wounds. He said, "No, there were not."

Another thing that we should think about -- and a very good reason to look at the jailhouse video again. Zimmerman, according to a past drivers license listed his weight as 240 lbs. At 5'9" or 10" he must have been a sluggish doughboy.

The jailhouse video shows he most certainly does not weigh 240 lbs. now. All the pundits have commented about how trim, muscular and buffed he looks. Obviously he's still a somewhat stocky guy, but I doubt if he's over 200 lbs. He very much still outweighed Trayvon by plenty ... but he doesn't look pudgy now.

I've seen some posters claim that Trayvon weighed 195 lbs. That's utterly ridiculous. His parents have stated he weighed between 140-145.

An angry grown man, with a 50 pound weight advantage could have easily beat up an inexperienced skinny kid. Weight, not height is almost always the best advantage for winning fights. That's exactly why High School and College wrestlers compete only in their appropriate weight class.

Zimmerman is going to have one heck of a time proving that Trayvon was beating him bloody ... especially when Zimmerman's body had absolutely no evidence of the injuries he claimed he had.

It's pretty easy to get by with murder when you have crooked higher-up law enforcement doing a cover-up. They're gonna be caught though.

They even falsified Tray's death reports. They knew exactly who Trayvon was BEFORE Tray's daddy went searching for him. They didn't care that he laid in the morgue unnecessarily -- and they certainly didn't care about Tray's family.

The big question for me is, why would law enforcement top dogs risk their careers to cover-up for a nobody-wannabe-cop? Who knows, maybe they did it all the time just for the heck of it? Then there is always judge daddy -- but even then it makes no sense.

This is gonna be a few really, really interesting trials I'm not going to miss!

imho

but it does mean anyone who has access to my phone has access to those accounts
That's not been the contention, and I've never disputed this. The accounts were accessed from computers, however, not his smartphone. This would strongly imply they had his password. Unless you can think of a way one can log into an account from a computer with just a smartphone.

Like me for instance (rbrnmw2's son)

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
And that would be one thing if the only thing they were doing was posting as him. That's not what happened at all.

This is strange to me too. Not saying this amounts to anything but I believe that TM told his GF he was going to get GZ. Acted macho to her. That's why she didn't call because she didnt want him to get in trouble with the police for beating up GZ.

I wish we could hear that phone call. That might solve a lot.

No, I don't. But I would not have refused to give my phone to LE, esp. since I want justice for my dead child.

But that's not quite what happened iirc. They didn't just refuse in the early stages. And they didn't have the phone.

This happened after they no longer trusted the local police, after they said that they realized that police were lying when police said that the family refused to allow them access to the phone. The family said that was a lie, they were told by police that the police didn't even have the phone, when police made that comment it was the first time they heard that they even had it.

They have no problem with the Justice Dept, or FBI or even the new investigators. Just like they turned over the gf's statement to the Justice Dept

Can't say I blame them.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members