She has been released

Did anyone see an ankle braclet on any of the live feeds? According to one of the above links, she has not been fitted with the device.

Interesting Quote from the following link:

"At the request of the Padillas, Casey's monitoring device includes a global position system (GPS). Apparently that was enough to convince the Houston, Texas-based insurance company Financial Casualty and Surety and Al Estes Bail Bonds to accept the financial risk. However, Eyewitness News learned that at the time of her release no appointment had been scheduled to attach the device."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406962,00.html

Video on right...the official the reporter was talking to also described it as a PROXIMITY monitor, not the GPS monitor. Wonder how this all worked out???
:waitasec::waitasec:

I would be willing to bet that Padilla would be patient for a while, but not for long. He's not stupid. He's been around the block once or twice. I think he'd know if she was jacking him around. I don't think he'd tolerate it. He'd stick her butt back in jail.

I would hope this would be true. But it seems more and more that it's not his call and that he's just a hired security person, IMO>

Interesting Quote from the following link:

"At the request of the Padillas, Casey's monitoring device includes a global position system (GPS). Apparently that was enough to convince the Houston, Texas-based insurance company Financial Casualty and Surety and Al Estes Bail Bonds to accept the financial risk. However, Eyewitness News learned that at the time of her release no appointment had been scheduled to attach the device."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html
This is strange - gotta be media spin - Padilla was asked about that the other night on Greta and he said that was absolutely NOT TRUE - they were NOT requesting a GPS. No need for one anyway.

I respectfully disagree - she was SCARED - she was GENUINELY FRIGHTENED - this might just be the reality wake up call she needed. She is young - only 22. You have a whole lot to learn at that age - you THINK you know it all and in reality you know SQUAT. That little trip to the car scared the chit outta her and I bet when she saw all the media on her street it rammed it home. I think this will be what was needed to get her to talk.

I thought she looked angry and smug, but that's my opinion....

There you go folks. This is our reality in America. Another child abuser getting her RIGHTS!! What about Caylee's rights!! I guess children don't have any anymore.

They can't vote or pay taxes...why should they have rights? **Note: HEAVY sarcasm**

Man, she looked skanky. Casey without make-up and her hair done is a scarey sight to see.
I think she looked dazed and confused.
I may never look at a Domino's pizza in the same way. Not a laughing matter but what a scream that was.

I'm bringing this over from the general thread.

Someone over at Dreamin' Demon actually ordered a pizza to be sent to Anthony home. This is what she posted:Author: Peeperann
Comment:
Ok, ordered the meat lovers pizza. Had to do it by phone as I couldn't add a message thru online. It's set for delivery in 90 minutes
Thought you guys would like to see this. Heck, they will think it is from some supporter and not a gag.

The domino's thing....I have no words.
I do. Tacky. This rates up there with what happened to Sharon in BB, IL when the nut spread the graveyard photos all over her yard.

For the people who are screaming about her getting out and saying she is "free"...she isn't free. She still faces 6 years right now. She now knows what it feels like to sit in a cell alone. What she doesn't know yet is how loathed she is by the rest of the world. It is going to sink in very quickly.

She is getting a dose of her own reality and she isn't going to like it. This is only mild to what is coming for Casey. She will be dogged every second and going anywhere will be painfully uncomfortable. She isn't going to enjoy anything being locked up with the very parents that she is used to manipulating and a stranger. It will put a damper on that for a bit.

I am shocked that people could at all assume that Baez and Casey have any kind of a "thing" going. I can guarantee this is not true. He wants Casey to feel that he is the only one who is fighting for her tho. Nothing more. He isn't stupid. Look what he has manipulated into place today.

Well the problem is, will Casey tell the truth? Or will she throw her friends connected to Puerto Rico, Georgia and LE under the bus for this?

If they need to go under the bus - let 'em. Everyone involved should be outted, in my opinion.

It looked to me like she was scared to death. Lord, I was praying for her not to get out. What a total injustice to Caylee.

I thought she looked annoyed.....no makeup on, wow she looked rough.

I do. Tacky. This rates up there with what happened to Sharon in BB, IL when the nut spread the graveyard photos all over her yard.

For the people who are screaming about her getting out and saying she is "free"...she isn't free. She still faces 6 years right now. She now knows what it feels like to sit in a cell alone. What she doesn't know yet is how loathed she is by the rest of the world. It is going to sink in very quickly.

She is getting a dose of her own reality and she isn't going to like it. This is only mild to what is coming for Casey. She will be dogged every second and going anywhere will be painfully uncomfortable. She isn't going to enjoy anything being locked up with the very parents that she is used to manipulating and a stranger. It will put a damper on that for a bit.

I am shocked that people could at all assume that Baez and Casey have any kind of a "thing" going. I can guarantee this is not true. He wants Casey to feel that he is the only one who is fighting for her tho. Nothing more. He isn't stupid. Look what he has manipulated into place today.

tacky is right! I'm still waiting for the torches and pitchforks...maybe when night falls

he can revoke her bail at anytime...

He can? Or Estes who signed the bond release? LP is a bounty hunter. I think the bail company has to revoke it. That entire agreement has not been clarified.

I respectfully disagree - she was SCARED - she was GENUINELY FRIGHTENED - this might just be the reality wake up call she needed. She is young - only 22. You have a whole lot to learn at that age - you THINK you know it all and in reality you know SQUAT. That little trip to the car scared the chit outta her and I bet when she saw all the media on her street it rammed it home. I think this will be what was needed to get her to talk.

It WOULD have been the reality call she needed, but alas, being at home with mommy and daddy will nullify all that unpleasantness. She'll recuperate and come out smugger than ever, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79
Back