REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, yes, definitely. But not ready to rule out MH yet as well.

I think if he were Caylee's father we would know by now. In his report there appears to be no emotion during his encounter with KC that you would expect to see if his daughter were missing. I think he is telling the truth but wanted to know what KC was so eager to tell him. jmo

I still think that KC was "searching" for the perfect 'father of the baby' (fob) that would be arm candy for her. MH fits the bill as far as I am concerned. I think she slept with someone and conceived Caylee but he didn't "measure up" in whatever fashion she felt were her "standards". So, she denied the pregnancy, denied the fob any chance of co-parenting, denied JG a marriage as he was closer to Caylee than he was with her (in her opinion), and finally denied GA and CA any further contact (ever) with Caylee. Just close the door and walk away, as she did in every other major significant event in her life. (ie: graduating highschool, maintaining employment, maintaining long-term friendships, etc).

I wonder if this paternity issue and possible forging a fake signature of a deceased father was the real reason George left. Maybe he didn't want to be involved in that. Maybe he wanted the father to know and pay child support. These issues could have been what caused the rifts in the family. When CA said "The three of us agreed we didn't want the father involved" in the interview with the SA, I wonder if she was referring to herself, ICA and LA...not George. Does this tie in with ICA telling MH she had something to tell him that happened a long time ago and that she told her mom and her brother? They were angry and frustrated. Angry and frustrated doesn't describe a reaction to incest to me, as many have pondered.

George did say in a LE interview or State Depo that he left because of issues with Casey and financial reasons, that he went to live with his family..he said he had to get away, couldn't take it anymore...(what he means by that I do not know he did not elaborate)

I am reading Cindy's depo and she retells it a little differently...I don't have the link..I have it downloaded.

Finances..George did something..that he claimed his pension fund in their 2000 or 2001 taxes and it came back to haunt him in 2005 and, If I read it correctly..Cindy says the IRS was garnishing her wages..
She said they did not have debt, that George's settlement from Workers comp came in and paid for it...that they separated for Lack of Trust.
No concern about infidelity.

George moved out of Hopesprings in November of 2005 until June 2005
Dec 2205/Jan 2006 Lee moves out of the house..he had already planned on moving out.
For about 6 months it was only Cindy, Casey and Caylee living together on Hopesprings.

I think if he were Caylee's father we would know by now. In his report there appears to be no emotion during his encounter with KC that you would expect to see if his daughter were missing. I think he is telling the truth but wanted to know what KC was so eager to tell him. jmo
I am thinking just the opposite. I think that info would intentionally be kept private for now, if known. Both for focus on a murder case not requiring that sensationalized info, and for privacy of the father, if he so wishes. The DNA results could also be why he was so willing to wire up and go visit her. The first interview with YM (when he called YM with info), it states he also agreed to paternity testing.
Who knows.

George did say in a LE interview or State Depo that he left because of issues with Casey and financial reasons, that he went to live with his family..he said he had to get away, couldn't take it anymore...(what he means by that I do not know he did not elaborate)

But we can guess. KC spending, spending, spending with CA's credit cards and CA complaining to her family that GA is at fault for their financial situation. Funny how the neighbors specifically say as soon as GA leaves there's a male friend for CA. But we have never heard another word. Was he just someone who offered comfort to them because GA left and filed for divorce. Or did GA file for divorce and leave because the friend was too friendly. While CA wanted KC and Caylee at home and to stay with her forever, maybe GA had other ideas about KC getting married and starting her own life so that CA and GA could go on with theirs. Or maybe GA just did not like the idea that KC and CA planned to cut the real father out of seeing Caylee and felt a father should know he has a child and should help support that child. I could see GA feeling this way. jmo

But we can guess. KC spending, spending, spending with CA's credit cards and CA complaining to her family that GA is at fault for their financial situation. Funny how the neighbors specifically say as soon as GA leaves there's a male friend for CA. But we have never heard another word. Was he just someone who offered comfort to them because GA left and filed for divorce. Or did GA file for divorce and leave because the friend was too friendly. While CA wanted KC and Caylee at home and to stay with her forever, maybe GA had other ideas about KC getting married and starting her own life so that CA and GA could go on with theirs. Or maybe GA just did not like the idea that KC and CA planned to cut the real father out of seeing Caylee and felt a father should know he has a child and should help support that child. I could see GA feeling this way. jmo
I bet it was a combination of several issues...maybe the paternity/child support issue was part of a final straw for George, maybe P. Kelley was getting involved per CA's request, maybe a lil too friendly? and George once again was jealous and called it quits?

I have always believed Kio's statement about CA being racist. I believe Caylee's father was hispanic and this could be a #1 reason why KC hid her pregnancy. I hid my pregnancy at a young age from my parents for the same exact reason.

I dont know if the father will be named, but I pray he or his family know. I want someone in that court room for that poor little baby begging for justice. When it comes time for the vis I want someone to stand up and say we were robbed of the chance to know this little angel and if we had the chance to know her she might be alive today. Because there is no way we would have let her go missing for 31 day's. If the father had known he had a baby he would have had a right to visitation and could have went to the police and demanded to know why ka wa not letting him have his weekend.

I bet it was a combination of several issues...maybe the paternity/child support issue was part of a final straw for George, maybe P. Kelley was getting involved per CA's request, maybe a lil too friendly? and George once again was jealous and called it quits?

I do wonder about that. Paul Kelley seemed to think Cindy was this likable person. He said some TES searcher that didn't like Cindy at all was the one who complained about the trust fund he helped set up for Cindy and George (I'm assuming he's talking about the fraudation?). I was like, have you met Cindy? He's acting like someone was out for Cindy, forgetting how out for TES Cindy was. Sheesh. But it does make me wonder if he and Cindy were friendly at one point. Apparently they weren't friendly enough for PK to stay around, though. He left when the publicity got to be too much. Some "friend" there.

I am thinking just the opposite. I think that info would intentionally be kept private for now, if known. Both for focus on a murder case not requiring that sensationalized info, and for privacy of the father, if he so wishes. The DNA results could also be why he was so willing to wire up and go visit her. The first interview with YM (when he called YM with info), it states he also agreed to paternity testing.
Who knows.

Which document contains this information about MH interview with YM and agreeing to paternity testing? Is that in a Discovery document?
TIA

One thing that is apparent is that they were/are conveniently trying to pin paternity on deceased males. I just have to wonder if they were trying to legalize custodial documents without notifying the father, whom I believe they all know who he is, and that he is alive and well. Not sure how Kelley fits into all this, if in fact, as a 'friend' he went along with it, or either he's an innocent bystander struck by another Anthony bullet. The A's sure didn't want to identify the atty involved, and his story has changed. I think they wanted to legally identify a deceased father so if the real father stepped forward in the future and wanted paternity testing, a father was already identifed legally and was dead. The burning questions are whether LE know who the father is and whether it will be brought forth at trial. Who knows! I have mixed feelings about it. I would hate to see him drug thru the mud in this tragic circus, but I would like to see him take control of the the Anthony's and their future profits with his parental rights. JMO.
It's another Anna Nicole Smith fiasco, just like she tried to deny Larry Birkhead his parental rights by naming someone else the father...

Which document contains this information about MH interview with YM and agreeing to paternity testing? Is that in a Discovery document?
TIA
Waaay back in the beginning. It was not an interview, it was Yuri stating MH called him and what they discussed. I will look for it.

I have always believed Kio's statement about CA being racist. I believe Caylee's father was hispanic and this could be a #1 reason why KC hid her pregnancy. I hid my pregnancy at a young age from my parents for the same exact reason.

I could be mis-remembering but I think what they refer to as autosomal profiling was carried out on Caylee's dna. This is where they test for certain ethnic traits. IIRC, no Hispanic traits were found.

:twocents: We have only Kio Marie's statement about CA dis-liking Hispanics and remember who :liar: she likely heard that from.

Waaay back in the beginning. It was not an interview, it was Yuri stating MH called him and what they discussed. I will look for it.

Here's what I found so far in Yuri's report about MH:

On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios.
Mr. Hawkins mother, Mrs. Ann Marie Chase knows Mrs. Anthony. They last saw each other at the Target store on Waterford Lakes. Mr. Hawkins provided Mrs. Chase's phone number Mrs. Chase is due to return from a cruise on July 18, 2008. I spoke via telephone with Mrs. Chase who advised the following: Mrs. Chase last saw Mrs. Anthony at the Target store on July 10, 2008. Mrs. Anthony was by herself and appeared normal and happy as usual. CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence.

I could be mis-remembering but I think what they refer to as autosomal profiling was carried out on Caylee's dna. This is where they test for certain ethnic traits. IIRC, no Hispanic traits were found.

:twocents: We have only Kio Marie's statement about CA dis-liking Hispanics and remember who :liar: she likely heard that from.

No, they did not test Caylee's DNA to determine ethnicity. This was widely reported by some people who totally misunderstood the mitochondrial DNA test results. :)

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
TIA

Thank you! It is very interesting if MH agreed to paternity testing!
This is all I can find, so far. I cannot tell if this is YM narrative about this phone call?

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/reports/incidentreport071708.pdf

"On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios."
(clip)
"CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence."

Here's what I found so far in Yuri's report about MH:

On July 17, 2008, I received a phone call from Mr. Mark Hawkins; he advised he knows Mrs. Anthony. Mr. Hawkins is an active duty Marine stationed in 29 Palms, California. Mrs. Anthony and Mrs. Hawkins were communicating on almost a daily basis via telephone and internet. Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008, Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins that she was planning a trip to California and she needed to tell him something. Mrs. Anthony said she told her mother and brother, and she did not know how we would react about what she had to tell him. Mr. Hawkins heard that Caylee's father was deceased, and he was a Security Guard at Universal Studios.
Mr. Hawkins mother, Mrs. Ann Marie Chase knows Mrs. Anthony. They last saw each other at the Target store on Waterford Lakes. Mr. Hawkins provided Mrs. Chase's phone number Mrs. Chase is due to return from a cruise on July 18, 2008. I spoke via telephone with Mrs. Chase who advised the following: Mrs. Chase last saw Mrs. Anthony at the Target store on July 10, 2008. Mrs. Anthony was by herself and appeared normal and happy as usual. CD-R compact discs copies of the recorded statement were submitted into evidence.

No, they did not test Caylee's DNA to determine ethnicity. This was widely reported by some people who totally misunderstood the mitochondrial DNA test results. :)

bbm
IMO Casey mixes up facts from the lives of those she knows..adds a fit of Fiction and VOILA! she creates a new Invsi-boyfriend complete with a son, Invis-Nanny, and Invisa- bio dad. .and so on..

Jesse was a security guard at Universal
Today I read a transcript from a NG show in Sept 2008 where a local reporter with WDBO(Mark Williams) said Mark H at one time worked for Universal studios as a Security Guard..

TIA

But wait....didn't it state in the doc dump from last week (concerning MH) that MH stated as fact that "he and Casey briefly dated (casually) but had never been sexually intimate"????

So why would they request a paternity test and why would he agree to one? Was there a question as to whether MH was being truthful in the statements he made to LE?

I do wonder about that. Paul Kelley seemed to think Cindy was this likable person. He said some TES searcher that didn't like Cindy at all was the one who complained about the trust fund he helped set up for Cindy and George (I'm assuming he's talking about the fraudation?). I was like, have you met Cindy? He's acting like someone was out for Cindy, forgetting how out for TES Cindy was. Sheesh. But it does make me wonder if he and Cindy were friendly at one point. Apparently they weren't friendly enough for PK to stay around, though. He left when the publicity got to be too much. Some "friend" there.

Correct me if I am wrong, but am I recalling that it was actually another blog owner (name which cannot be posted) who lodged the complaint under her real name???

And I KNOW the person I am referring to was NOT a TES searcher....

Correct me if I am wrong, but am I recalling that it was actually another blog owner (name which cannot be posted) who lodged the complaint under her real name???

And I KNOW the person I am referring to was NOT a TES searcher....

I read this off of today, and maybe some of the facts were wrong, I don't know. Did a depo for Paul Kelley get released that I can read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo