2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the UNIFORMS prove Casey was abused and is not guilty. Those officers wore their uniforms and they were wrong to do so to an abuse victim. Casey would never have gone with them if she wasn't so abused.

She is a liar yes, but it is because she is so innocent.

ok - i'm not comfortable with how quick the other threads are closing...twice now I've lost meaningful posts because they are closed so quick :(

When you hit post and it comes up that the thread is closed, just hit your computer's back button. You will be back where you were writing the post and everything you wrote (and quoted) should be there. Just highlight and copy it. Now you can go to the new thread, hit "post reply" and paste what you have copied, into the post reply box in the new thread. Works like a charm.

But yeah, that door slam hurts!

so anyway ....what I was saying was...the men where I come from are expected to be stoic, in control and completely calm in emergency situations and high intensity emotional situations. Is that not the norm for most people? A woman being calm would be odd...but not a man.

What is the special recess for and for how long? I'm at work and missed that. TIA.

How many of us have old-school dads who stay calm in a crisis? My dad would have kept his head the entire time to make sure everything was being done correctly. I'm not talking about flat-affect either, he would have focused his entire being on the matter at hand, making sure nothing was missed.

Funny that you say that. My father is always the one we go to in stressful/chaotic situations simply FOR his ability to remain calm.

How many of us have old-school dads who stay calm in a crisis? My dad would have kept his head the entire time to make sure everything was being done correctly. I'm not talking about flat-affect either, he would have focused his entire being on the matter at hand, making sure nothing was missed.

My dh as well....

ok.....can someone tell me what CM meant about the "flat effect"? was that about her showing no emotion like she is in court? What confuses me is why did he ask the deputy about "you know what that means"??

When you hit post and it comes up that the thread is closed, just hit your computer's back button. You will be back where you were writing the post and everything you wrote (and quoted) should be there. Just highlight and copy it. Now you can go to the new thread, hit "post reply" and paste what you have copied, into the post reply box in the new thread. Works like a charm.

But yeah, that door slam hurts!

:tyou: gitana

I have tried that...oh yes I have. I have lost the last twenty minutes of typing when that door slams. :(

Where do we vent? Parking lot? I have a few remarks perhaps about Amy. Vent away...we're here for you.

I did...I take offense to Mason's treatment of law enforcement....especially from a man, Mason, who served his country and treats others who serve their community with such disregard and disdain.
I edited my previous post :truce:

Reginald Hosey (or is it Posey?) is really dreamy. I call dibs! Actually WFTV is saying his name is Posey, does anyone know what his real name is??

I dunno but you might have to fight me for him. :bigfight: He is VERY handsome. :blowkiss:

An aside...I have an attorney friend who is VERY high profile in Florida. (Nobody even remotely associated with this case.)

That said....he makes more money than God...yet wears his hair in a rather unkempt manner. He does so for a reason. He does not want to appear flashy but rather a bit eccentric.

My question....does CM wear his hair like that on purpose?

so anyway ....what I was saying was...the men where I come from are expected to be stoic, in control and completely calm in emergency situations and high intensity emotional situations. Is that not the norm for most people? A woman being calm would be odd...but not a man.

Yes, I'd like them to ask, on redirect, whether LA was calm. bet he was. That's how many men are, especially when their wife is freaking out. What was GA supposed to do? Run around wailing and carrying on like CA? Most men don't do that.

Cage cage cage cage cage
cage cage cage cage cage
cage cage cage cage cage
cage cage cage cage cage

I think George was in somewhat of a state of shock (car towed, smell, the learning his granddaughter was missing) combined with trying to stay strong for Cindy. I am sure he was not only terribly worried about Caylee, but Cindy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth