FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not just walking by. I read the reports and the witness statements. DSjr was at a house party. An argument broke out about a group of people who shouldn't be there and needed to leave. During this fight DSjr picked up a chair and hit a guy in the head causing a laceration. The guy he hit survived. That was the battery charge.

But the murder case, that was just a random guy walking by. And Dale was the alleged instigator, convincing his crew to beat up the next guy they could. And they did and he died. Dale was 21, the other friends were 16 and 17 or so. So he was the leader, imo.

He was not just walking by. I read the reports and the witness statements. DSjr was at a house party. An argument broke out about a group of people who shouldn't be there and needed to leave. During this fight DSjr picked up a chair and hit a guy in the head causing a laceration. The guy he hit survived. That was the battery charge.
DS Jr. was named by the witnesses to be the leader in the attack. There was absolutely no excuse for what he and his friends did. He was involved in a murder, no other way to spin it. He has caught himself up in a decent amount of physical assault incidents....to me, that's not your average guy. Maybe that's just me, though.

You could be right about the children, but I'm not convinced it was about child support. Heck he was making payments on a Hummer that he wasn't even using so if he was strapped for cash he could have sold it. Also there has never been any mention that he was behind on child support payments. I would imagine this would have come out in the custody hearing.

Do you have a link re: he was making the payments on the Hummer?

If you go to OC Clerk of Court, there are 3 instances of delinquent support filed in addition to a Notice of Need for Redirection.

Quote:
"08/18/2011 Notice of Need for Redirection
05/04/2011 Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
05/10/2010 Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
03/12/2010 Letter
regarding direct child support payments from
03/05/2010 Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
01/20/2010 Order for Income Deduction"

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=2009278

If you go to OC Clerk of Court, there are 3 instances of delinquent support filed in addition to a Notice of Need for Redirection.

Quote:
03/12/2010 Letter

Yeah, where is the proof that he was paying for the Hummer?? I bet he wasn't!!!! Just a guess.

Quote:
03/12/2010 Letter

The Hummer is in his name are you saying that someone else was making the payments?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is no absolute proof DSjr had something to do with it. There are instances of people with no history of violence who do heinous acts to loved ones and strangers. Don't paint someone guilty because of things that happened on record almost a decade ago.

DS Jr. was named by the witnesses to be the leader in the attack. There was absolutely no excuse for what he and his friends did. He was involved in a murder, no other way to spin it. He has caught himself up in a decent amount of physical assault incidents....to me, that's not your average guy. Maybe that's just me, though.

These are the cases documented. Most domestic violence goes unreported! My opinion, he has been violent many other times, these are just the one where the police got involved because these victims required medical care after they encountered him.

um, guess not. I see it as a she said, he said. I didn't witness the incident so I don't know what she said to him and I don't know everything that he said to her. Without personally knowing the parties, I look only at the facts and since there was no restraining order given, I have to say the law must have seen it that way too and didn't feel he was a threat.

A temporary restraining order was granted after this incident. A permanent one was denied/dismissed which could be from 1. Voluntary dismissal 2. Lack of evidence

The Hummer is in his name are you saying that someone else was making the payments?

My sons car was in my husband's name, yet my son was making the payments. Michelle may have been making the payments on the Hummer, esp. since she was the one driving it.

These are the cases documented. Most domestic violence goes unreported! My opinion, he has been violent many other times, these are just the one where the police got involved because these victims required medical care after they encountered him.
glad you mentioned that...I was meaning to get to that important point... :)

[/COLOR]

Colored red by me-

There are conflicting reports. But FWIW, I posted a video link from the Today Show on the last thread. And it was Lauren saying that her nephew called her at 6:50 pm asking where his mom was. And she (Lauren) in turn, texted MP at 6:53 pm asking where she was and to please call asap. I can try to dig up the link from that thread. But it was Lauren saying it.

ETA~ See post above mine. :)

Originally it came out that the 11 year old called his grandmother at 3:30 PM and then the grandmother immediately called the police. We all hung on that 3:30 time spot for over a week.

We were surprised last week when we heard it was 6:50 PM and then the grandmother called some time after that.

BTW, Hummer 3 payments aren't that high, certainly not as high as the 1 and 2 Hummers.

AND if anyone needs to hear more about his violence, there's a guy with Utubes claiming to be his roommate in the Marines for 2 years.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there is no absolute proof DSjr had something to do with it. There are instances of people with no history of violence who do heinous acts to loved ones and strangers. Don't paint someone guilty because of things that happened on record almost a decade ago.

It is a pattern of violent incidents, not just one random event a decade ago. And her 11 yr old saw him hit Michelle in front of the kids, so that was pretty recent.

And of course that does not mean he killed her. But if you add that to the fact he was the last one reported to see her,and the one who was in the middle of a custody battle....then it starts to look bad for him,imo.

My sons car was in my husband's name, yet my son was making the payments. Michelle may have been making the payments on the Hummer, esp. since she was the one driving it.

Why would a girl who needed to work more than one job and short on cash be paying for her ex boyfriends Hummer? Hey Dale you missed your child support payment this month and oh by the way here's some money so you can make your Hummer payment. :crazy:

Please provide a link that states the Hummer was in his name & he was making the payments.

It has been stated on here more than once the the Hummer is in Dale's name, if I am wrong then please let me know. As far as the payments see the above post.

Re: the 92 Murder

He didn't stab the victim, but he was charged for stomping a guys head with his boots (aka deadly weapon).

Why would a girl who needed to work more than one job and short on cash be paying for her ex boyfriends Hummer? Hey Dale you missed your child support payment this month and oh by the way here's some money so you can make your Hummer payment. :crazy:

Maybe she made the payments so that she could drive it everyday and use it for her business.

Okay, I've read all the court documents on DSjr and while he has had some moments, I don't see where he can be labeled a) a wife beater or b)chronically violent. Yes, he had a domestic w/ his 2nd wife ONE. They also had a history of alcohol and drug abuse. Yes, he hit a guy in the head with a chair during a fight at a party, got in a few bar fights but that's what partying drinkers do. He's not the only guy who has done that. That does not make a pattern of behavior. He has no other police reports that we know of concerning domestic abuse. He didn't hit or beat MP when she threw a 5000.00 ring off a balcony. Why would he just snap and kill her?

Had some moments? He served time and was dishonorably discharged for assaulting his wife. Hitting someone over the head with a chair, could be lethal, cause brain damage, etc.. And not all partying drinkers assault others or get into bar fights. I am sure that if the security and police officers were not present when she through the ring at him in their hotel room, things would have played out differently. Of course he did not beat her up or hit her on that occasion..he may be a stupid cowardly bully..but not quite dumb enough to abuse a woman in front of witnesses, especially law enforcement.He has a proven history of violent behavior, that is not to mention any/all incidents that have not been reported to police. And let's not forget that he went out of his way to knock a camera man down..WTH does he think he is? Just another random act of violence...a little flexing of his muscle. He's a jerk and his violent tendencies are NOT the only reason he is named prime suspect in Michelles disappearance. His history speaks volumes about what he is capable of, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77