Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

Looking for the video/article of Mrs. Sykes saying they searched the wrong pond at the Mondex. Does anyone have it?

Ladonna, we can narrow it down to around Sept 17/18...or thereabouts.

Is this like from a dream or a vision?

eta - the only thing I can think of like that is the piping inside of the FPL substation. You might ask GER, though.

Yes to the first question. How do I contact GER? TIA

IIRC - Tim Miller is on audio tape stating that he asked Tommy/Hank Jr/Sr to NOT press the charges vs. Ronald.

[Now, where the heck that audio is, IHNI.]

I do recall the info. about TM asking the Croslins to drop the charges, I was not aware if it was done or not.
Question:
Does anyone recall why TM asked them to drop the charges? What was his reasoning behind it? Did he do it because Ron asked him to?

TIA

I do recall the info. about TM asking the Croslins to drop the charges, I was not aware if it was done or not.
Question:
Does anyone recall why TM asked them to drop the charges? What was his reasoning behind it? Did he do it because Ron asked him to?

TIA

I bet Tim has misgivings right about now.

Is there any indication of when a trial for RC or MC might take place on drug charges? Because I think that until that happens, or is looming, there won't be any kind of info coming from either of them...only if a long, long sentence is on the horizon (to them, I mean, we know it is likely) would whichever one has less culpability talk at all, IMO to try to get something less...

Is there any indication of when a trial for RC or MC might take place on drug charges? Because I think that until that happens, or is looming, there won't be any kind of info coming from either of them...only if a long, long sentence is on the horizon (to them, I mean, we know it is likely) would whichever one has less culpability talk at all, IMO to try to get something less...

Jerome had his trial yesterday and he got a hefty sentence.

Why did Lisa Croslin get arrested again?? Was this for the stolen check/forgery charge from before or did she do something else? TIA

Why did Lisa Croslin get arrested again?? Was this for the stolen check/forgery charge from before or did she do something else? TIA

UCN: 542009CF002529XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-12-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CROSLIN, LISA CARMEN
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-12-22 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PATTY BRIMM 12-19-09
2009-12-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
2009-12-22 1 FELONY THEFT
2010-01-27 2 INFORMATION (GRAND THEFT)
2010-02-09 3 CAPIAS REQUEST FORM - BOND $504.00
2010-02-18 4 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $504.00
2010-02-19 5 ARREST REPORT - GRAND THEFT
2010-02-19 5 ARREST DATE:02/18/2010
2010-02-19 5 BOOKING NUMBER:10-741
2010-02-19 6 DEFENDANT'S NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS
2010-02-19 7 CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED
2010-02-19 8 $504.00 A-1-24 HOUR CITY BEST BAIL BOND-#2252856
2010-02-19 8 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY OF FL (02/18/2010)
2010-03-04 9 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-18-2010)
2010-03-05 10 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (03-18-2010)
---------------------------------
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

----------------------------------

I think she stole someone's purse at Walmart.

Lisa was to appear in court yesterday on the Walmart charge. Does anyone know the outcome?

Would cell pings at PDM also cover the Mondex area?

Anyone have the copy of Tommy's dog nuisance police report? I believe it was dated Feb. 10

Anyone have the copy of Tommy's dog nuisance police report? I believe it was dated Feb. 10

Ladonna, you certainly have got me thinking this morning. I see where the PC court docket notes the activity on the dog nuisance charge, I can't seem to find the original date of the ticket or the police report of the incident. It looks as though Tommy and Lyndsy each had been issued citations about dog nuisances, over time, perhaps we should be looking for the report in her ( lyndsy's) name rather than Tommy's? The dog is a white pit bull.

I see the inference though. I have been troubled by the radio transmission on the night Haleigh disappeared since having heard it and the officer that responded from 116 Tyler. If there was a officer's unit there already at 116 that night around 2:30, add to that the report from a neighbor that had reported hearing hollering around that time and lets not forget ol Greenwood stating the first call that came in on this case came in around 2:30, it just don't add up to good in my opinion. I better leave it at that. I looked for the incident report and came up empty handed, does anyone know if there would be an incident report for a dog nuisance call...or where we could find the record of when that call came into dispatch? TIA

Sorry, I forgot this was not for discussion! My question would be, is it possible that the loud voices could have come from neighbors yelling at the barking dogs? Is it possible that no report was filed, because by the time LE arrived, there were no dogs barking?

Sorry, I forgot this was not for discussion! My question would be, is it possible that the loud voices could have come from neighbors yelling at the barking dogs? Is it possible that no report was filed, because by the time LE arrived, there were no dogs barking?

there was a report filed and a citation issued which a fine was then paid towards in April 2009.

The Croslin's no longer reside at 116 Tyler so if your theory is correct theyLE investigators) could search until their hearts content.

Not sure if the 2/27 hearing is for the 2/9-10 citation but here is the activity...in Hank jr's name

Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-02-27 1 LOCAL ORD CITN: #09-1334 (02-10-09) PCSO/R CLARKE
2009-02-27 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE
2009-02-27 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/12/2009
2009-02-27 2 OFFICER'S REPORT
2009-04-17 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

Members online

Online statistics

Members online