TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it odd the way the momma said she went thru the house calling his name and he was nowhere to be found. The words she used are like she is reading written word. I just find it odd.

Mine do if talking to a stranger or meeting a friends parent for the first time and after that ask the parent what they prefer to be called. 99% of the time the parent says Just call me Mr. ** or call me Mrs. **
So to me i'd interpret this was a stranger... i guess it's difference depending where you live

I agree. When mom said Jonathan really wasn't with a sitter, my heart dropped. You just can't lie, as the truth will come out. I wonder if both mom and SD have been hooked up to poly's yet -- or lawyered up? Does anyone know?

Best,

Mel

I wonder if SD was the babysitter and he got on to her and told her to change her story???

Does anyone remember the name of the lawnmower company on the t-shirt DD was wearing? I am recalling that correctly, aren't I? If not, then it's way too late and I need to go to bed...! :eek:

check Patty's posts she was digging into that.

Thanks for being honest. I'm hoping they will find her because it's a gated need a key to get in type trash area... so someone that lives there is the mother.
Sorry for the OT!

You're welcome to open a thread in the unidentified forum if you wish... and it is not too ot, as that has been discussed here. I did want to answer your question.

On that note, I did open a thread for the body found in the Buffalo Bayou this morning. Please feel free to discuss the specifics of that case and any possible theories between the two in the UID forum. This way we can keep this thread more on topic, as in the UID forum - lots of possible matches to missing persons cases may be discussed.

Here is the thread for the body found Tuesday am Dec 28, 2010 in the Buffalo Bayou.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123770"]TX TX -Houston Body found floating in Buffalo Bayou 28 December 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just an FYI..."far northeast Houston" could possibly still be the area off Hardy Road or close to it. To me, and to many here "east" just means east of Interstate 45. Or to some it means east of Hardy Rd/Hardy Toll Road. To others it means east of Highway 59. If you look at a map I45/Hardy/H59 all run parallel to each other going north to south. East is just whatever part of town is to the east of each of those by whoever is talking. Sorry if I just confused you even more...

and what if they say "Far" east?

Yes, we teach good manners here in the south. Yes ma'm/sir is how my children talk to other adults.

Indeed, Stray Kat and Renee.

Not here we don't.;) O.K. we try.;)

My kids speak to any adult with manners, they don't say yep, nope, what, or any of those when speaking to an adult including us. It is yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir or just sir or ma'am. My husband is from tx and that's how he was raised and when we lived in MS it was expected of ur children to speak that way. Also no chewing with ur mouth open, smacking or talking with food in ur mouth. U would not believe the people here in MO when there eating, it's like watching a cow

Did I read it right that mom's current husband, aka the stepdad, wasn't living in the home? If not then where was he staying? What part of town? Where did he work? Is he from Houston? What neighborhood did he grow up in? Was he at the house when mom got home and found Jonathan missing? Why did he stop by house if he wasn't staying there? I know, I know, I really need to catch up but y'all are too fast....

My kids speak to any adult with manners, they don't say yep, nope, what, or any of those when speaking to an adult including us. It is yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir or just sir or ma'am. My husband is from tx and that's how he was raised and when we lived in MS it was expected of ur children to speak that way. Also no chewing with ur mouth open, smacking or talking with food in ur mouth. U would not believe the people here in MO when there eating, it's like watching a cow

I bet it has been a cultural shock for you when you moved there. Parents these days really have a big battle to keep the manners instilled into their children because in school I'm sure 99.9 % don't use manners.

Did I read it right that mom's current husband, aka the stepdad, wasn't living in the home? If not then where was he staying? What part of town? Where did he work? Is he from Houston? What neighborhood did he grow up in? Was he at the house when mom got home and found Jonathan missing? Why did he stop by house if he wasn't staying there? I know, I know, I really need to catch up but y'all are too fast....

married a year, living apart for the past 3 weeks in different apartments but same apartment complex

It was reported in only 1 MSM source stap dad and mom got seperate places 3 weeks ago. From the sounds of it, mom moved into a differant apt. in the same complex it was reported on 1 MSM website mom had a roommate but then those details were pulled from the sight.

we have no idea if he worked or were, where he was born, where he grew up, does he have kids from a previous marriage, or even married before. All those questions regarding him are not answered for his name is way to common and searching has been a nightmare to locate anything.

Come visit Philadelphia any old time Renee. Chewing with your mouth open whilst walking down the block cursing adults happens daily.;)

"Far" NE Houston to me means up 59 towards the Humble area. But I'm very south of town, so what do I know, not much for sure, lol. I rarely roam north of I-10.

Thank you, would Humble be close to an hour's drive to the Home address of the Bio Mom AD and DD?

we have no idea if he worked or were, where he was born, where he grew up, does he have kids from a previous marriage, or even married before. All those questions regarding him are not answered for his name is way to common and searching has been a nightmare to locate anything.

I was shocked how many people had that same name.

We do know he had a Mercedes though. An older model? Newer?

Let's assume for a moment that the calls were real. What do they tell us?

Did coworker recognize JF's voice? If so, was that because he had a habit of calling? If he were a "pest" so to speak and called often and bothered his mother while she was working, perhaps her initial assumption might have been "there's no real problem."

From what's been reported, RVW (raspy voiced woman) asked JF if A was his mother. That would indicate that she didn't know the mother. JF supposedly said "Yes, ma'am."

Now, I know the south is different, but around here (Connecticut), 12 yr old boys don't generally call people ma'am. (perhaps the aunt could comment regarding whether that would have been normal for him?) Might that suggest that RVW was an older woman? Or maybe it means he didn't know her name?

And some further thoughts. If there is a roommate, is that a reference to the step dad? If not, is roommate male or female? If female, did she have a boyfriend? Who else had access to the apartment? Was the door kept locked? Did mom/step dad/person she was living with have a drug problem (which could have resulted in other unsavory types being in/around the house? Was JF left alone regularly, and if so, who knew about it? Why were mom and step dad living apart? (Given that she was living in the same complex, I do wonder if they had a tiff over something and she was staying with a friend for awhile.)

Assuming the phone calls are legit, I don't think the step dad would have had time to do anything with the boy. (That is further assuming that the police know his whereabouts over the time since the abduction, and that there are no large blocks of time where is is unaccounted for.)

It could have been Jonathan was forced to call his mom and the woman wanted confirmation Jonathan was Angela's son.

It could indicate Angela's child was targeted for some reason. The woman got on the phone for a reason and told the co worker it was an emergency. Then she answered the phone when Angela called home.

Did Angela make anyone really mad recently? An affiar or money issues? Something someone might want revenge for? Court issues ?

Also where did Angela live before this apartment complex? Or the stepdads, friends or contacts.

and what if they say "Far" east?

I myself would consider that the east side of Highway 59. Others might consider that the east side of the Hardy Toll Road.

I need to post a google map because I actually just looked at it and the visual of the locations of the disappearance vs the body vs the far east Houston house is something to see. One street connects them all, easily. Crosstimbers. This looks like a wide span on a map, but as far as someone's stomping grounds goes this is all in the same ballpark, trust me. I'll try to paste a google map, but in the mean time if you go to google maps and just type in east Houston it will bring it up. Follow Crosstimbers from west to east from Garden Oaks to east Houston. Straight shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa