Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered the same, and we never really see that line of questioning with the family such as: "please explain who took care of Caylee when, on the normal daily basis, given everyone's regular work schedules".

It seems to me that Casey's work was always in "Events". Or, for a time "Sports Authority night shift where Ryan P works" (I think I have the name of that sports chain correct - i didn't look it up, could be confusing it with my local chain name).

Anyway, I think Casey had everyone duped into believing she primarily worked the night shift. So, the family watched Caylee while Casey did her "night shift".

According to George, the day he last saw them, they had backpacks on and Casey was off to work, Caylee in tow. So, George & Cindy must have believed that there was a babysitter for Caylee somewhere, for those times when Cindy & George & Casey all had to work at the same time.

Anyway, it's a lot to coordinate, but it still boggles my mind why Cindy & George didn't know every single detail about their back-up babysitter. :waitasec:

Anyway, someday during trial, we'll likely learn all of this. I'm certain LE has asked & already knows, since all info about ZG, or any babysitter/nanny is quite pertinent to their homicide investigation.

It makes me crazy that LE doesn't tell me everything they know, though. :crazy: (laughs at her own obsessive thought)

Then again, do I really want to try to unravel another 400 pages of CaseyWorld ?

I had a teacher once, who wouldn't take our questions. He kept saying "Patience is a Virtue", when we would ask a pertinent question. To this day, I am not fond of that teacher. Grrrrrrr.... Nevertheless, I tell myself daily on this case...Patience...:crosseyed::snail:

I've wondered this, too. Judging from a lot of Casey's photos, it looks like she just dragged Caylee with her to visit friends--pics on the beach, dressed in bathing suits in the car, etc. I am so sad that this little girl wasn't the focus of her mom's life. Where are all the pics of Caylee playing, going to the library, art class, anything for a child?

I think something happened-not sure what-I'm just speculating but there has to be something for the helicopter to go up especially as windy as it's getting here.

OT---Prayers for our neighbors that you all stay safe during Gustav.

Thank you for posting the Breaking News gigi!:)
I hope there has been a break in this case, and they will find little CAylee today! It does sound like maybe they know something new here!
Will you keep us posted on anything new?:blowkiss:

on a scanner the police will use a common channel, if one officer wants to talk to another officer one will ask the other officer to switch down. I just follow them. They have numerous channels to go to but a common channel for dispatch,they all have cell phones too.

Just want to clarify that the source link posted for scratches being INSIDE the trunk was from someone's blog. So don't let it hold weight just yet, until a more reputable source is available.

The scratches were discussed last night, and some thought they were on the outside of the trunk. One poster suggested the Tow Yard may have guard dogs that sensed something and scratched at the trunk.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

10-79 = notify the coroner
10-52 = ambulance needed

or it did when I was an EMT many moons ago.

ETA ~ Can you hear them? I am surprised they are not communicating through a 2nd channel.
Have been a scanner buff in the past and yes would assume that any communication concerning Caylee would be on another channel, possibly one that normal, unadjusted, scanners would not pick up.

Anyone interested you can listen here: http://heliosj.iddings.us/main/scanner
really don't think you will hear anything on this channel, but....

Just want to clarify that the source link posted for scratches being INSIDE the trunk was from someone's blog. So don't let it hold weight just yet, until a more reputable source is available.

Thanks Olive.

I have looked for any statements about scratches IN the trunk and have not had any luck.

From Det. Yuri's report dated 7/15 Set #2 page 34 - "several scratches along the trunk area".

SOMEONE POSTED BOND ON THE NEW CHARGES!!! Here is the story under "Casey wakes up in jail" at....
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Will the BH and his nephew repost theirs too? If so she's out again. I just cannot believe how everyone caters to Casey! I have to wonder if she was a male or a minority instead of a cute young white girl would people be so willing to help her get out again?

I read on the Orange County site the bail on the original charges is now pending, I posted earlier if anyone knew about this or any info but no one responded so I am just looking and searching for answers. :confused:

The scratches were discussed last night, and some thought they were on the outside of the trunk. One poster suggested the Tow Yard may have guard dogs that sensed something and scratched at the trunk.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

That is what I thought too until I read the article. They were INSIDE the trunk.

I've wondered this, too. Judging from a lot of Casey's photos, it looks like she just dragged Caylee with her to visit friends--pics on the beach, dressed in bathing suits in the car, etc. I am so sad that this little girl wasn't the focus of her mom's life. Where are all the pics of Caylee playing, going to the library, art class, anything for a child?
I know. Some of the best years of my girl's babyhood - 2.5 to 5 years. They're sooooo much fun! Little eager wide-eyed sponges!

Michelle Dresbold is going to put up an analysis of Casey's handwriting on her website: http://www.michelledresbold.com
Michelle is a wonderful graphologist, and has a book called Sex, Lies, and Handwriting. This is from her bio:
Michelle Dresbold has been called the Sherlock Holmes of handwriting. For the past 10 years, she has been helping law enforcement agencies around the country put away the "bad guys."

A graduate of the United States Secret Service's Advanced Document Examination training program, Michelle consults to private attorneys, police departments, and prosecutors throughout the United States. She is considered one of the top experts in the nation on handwriting identification, (including anonymous letters and suspected forgeries), personality profiling, and threat analysis. She has testified in a wide variety of cases including arson, embezzlement, voting fraud, forgery, stalking, and murder.
This should be so very interesting.
Again her website is, go take a look and thank her for doing this:
http://www.michelledresbold.com
Thank you so very much, Michelle!

Gosh, it would be wonderful if they did find her today. We can only hope and pray that this will happen very soon.

I read on the Orange County site the bail on the original charges is now pending, I posted earlier if anyone knew about this or any info but no one responded so I am just looking and searching for answers. :confused:

If I read it correctly..........the actual bond company (insurance) pulled the bond...........I don't think the Padilla's have any say in it now.

Can anone post the link with the Greta internview with Cindy and GA
See "media links". It's a sticky thread on the list of all threads on the Caylee Anthony board. If you go to the end of that thread, and only a few messages back, that interview link was recently re-posted so it could be found more readily. Not sure how to link a link...

And CINDY so quicky WASHING IT...........

WHY would she do that if she wasn't covering up ?

She wouldn't.

Yea I agree alot doesn't add up in this case. Why would she touch the knife at all unless there was something on it to wash :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts