2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zadari~ Sorry, but you can't know exactly what CA was "distressed" over in those calls.

I know. Ya gotta wonder: from casually but angrilly reporting your car stolen by your daughter to operatic distress to doing a little bit of laundry, to police arrival. The timing is all off, no matter what, in the sequence of events. ( Sit back she said to herself)

Typical situation where Cindy will be damned either way, and I think that's horrifically unfair considering the vast amount of love that she had for that baby.
For a person who has such a vast amount of love for a child, why was this child left in the care of a person like Casey to begin with?! If my daughter's actions were proving to be less than what Casey's were at that point...there is no way I would have let her be around my grandchild. How unfair of me to protect my grandchild from my irresponsible, lying, thieving daughter. Sorry...but it is the way I see it.

She called because of the "stolen car" and the money...not Caylee. She was enraged with Casey even more...but we truly don't know what was behind it all. I don't think she meant to say that about the decomp smell. It slipped.

I have a question. Anybody remember when the Anthonys found out the car was in impound?

She called because of the "stolen car" and the money...not Caylee. She was enraged with Casey even more...but we truly don't know what was behind it all. I don't think she meant to say that about the decomp smell. It slipped.

I think if they were truly in on a cover up an ex cop and a nurse would have come up w/a MUCH better story and Casey wouldn't have had to tell those ridiculous lies! They would have all gotten their stories straight and could have waited till -who knows when- to notify anyone. They could have just said- the real dad showed up and Caylee went to BFE to go live w/him for a while so Casey could get her own place and get established.

I think she was using the threat of reporting car stolen to GET HER BABY BACK!!
But I do agree- we truly don't know what was behind it all- lets just pray that one day we will!!! Its making me :crazy:

Yes. And I took it it the way she said it as, "OF course you know because you were there!" Just my opinion...
You don't know how many times I thought just that. There was something in that call that made me think that Casey was getting her chain yanked and things weren't going according to script. Trust me, I hate thinking these thoughts.

I know. Ya gotta wonder: from casually but angrilly reporting your car stolen by your daughter to operatic distress to doing a little bit of laundry, to police arrival. The timing is all off, no matter what, in the sequence of events. ( Sit back she said to herself)

Could it have been slowing dawning on her during the course of the three calls what was really going on? She was very close to an "AHA!" moment when she let slip about the decomp smell in the car. IMO.

You can't forget getting on their myspaces, too. Pretty rational, if ya ask me.

I will never understand what it is that people want - you blame Cindy and refer to it as "abuse" that she had her hands around Casey's throat, and the poster above you is disgruntled that "she lost her grip".

I have also seen Cindy blamed for Caylee's disappearance, saying that she should have kept better track/care of Caylee as her loving grandmother, and then within one minute, people are blaming Cindy for being too controlling.

Typical situation where Cindy will be damned either way, and I think that's horrifically unfair considering the vast amount of love that she had for that baby.

Obviously, different people just have different opinions about her. I don't find that so hard to understand. I listen to the 911 calls, or look at her with Caylee, and I agree she really seemed to love her and to be beside herself with fear that she was "lost." Her subsequent behavior remains incomprehensible to me, as the behavior of a loving GM. To each his own.

I will never understand what it is that people want - you blame Cindy and refer to it as "abuse" that she had her hands around Casey's throat, and the poster above you is disgruntled that "she lost her grip".

I have also seen Cindy blamed for Caylee's disappearance, saying that she should have kept better track/care of Caylee as her loving grandmother, and then within one minute, people are blaming Cindy for being too controlling.

I'll tell you what I want, point blank. I want the person or people responsible for this travesty to be held accountable. I personally believe that Cindy is one of those people. I am not the poster that was above me and I don't see as how Amsters comments have anything to do with mine. there are all different views here, we do not live in an Orwellian world where everyone thinks alike.

For a person who has such a vast amount of love for a child, why was this child left in the care of a person like Casey to begin with?! If my daughter's actions were proving to be less than what Casey's were at that point...there is no way I would have let her be around my grandchild. How unfair of me to protect my grandchild from my irresponsible, lying, thieving daughter. Sorry...but it is the way I see it.
And the As didn't contact friends to find out where they were for the month IMO(according to Dante, he was never contacted...but the As knew to call him after Casey was found?).

I think that the hits in the yard with the dogs came from something having been in the trunk of the car that had decomp on it. I don't think Casey tried to bury Caylee in the back yard. Too close to home. I also don't think Casey was riding around with Caylee in the trunk for days either. Caylee was taken somewhere and then moved again but this time ahh.. things were a little more messy.. and that is why by 6.27 she had to dump the car because of the smell.
The part that has me stuck is why park it there. Who would steal a car that smelled bad. Why park it somewhere so it could be towed and eventualy claimed by the A's to then have attention brought to the car and the smell. If she wanted the car to dissapear why not dump it in a lake where it would not be found for a long long time if ever. Heck why not call police and claim that she had been carjacked and Caylee was in the backseat of the car. If/when LE did find the car they would have found Caylee as well but still no perp.
The car being towed just brings so many problems with it. That is the one reason that I don't think that the A's had anything to do with what happen to Caylee. They may be twisting things now to try and get Casey out of this but it was after the fact in my opinion

OK I am going back to delete my posts...since I guess I did get way, way off topic here! Sorry! It was learning of such a fight that clinched it for me.

ETA: Well, that won't work since everyone quoted me. (Maybe it could be moved to the theories thread?! Sorry!!)

And the As didn't contact friends to find out where they were for the month IMO(according to Dante, he was never contacted...but the As knew to call him after Casey was found?).

The A's seem more upset over KC's arrest than Caylee's disappearance.

OK I am going back to delete my posts...since I guess I did get way, way off topic here! Sorry! It was learning of such a fight that clinched it for me.

ETA: Well, that won't work since everyone quoted me. (Maybe it could be moved to the theories thread?! Sorry!!)

Oops- I think we all wondered off a bit. Oh well. This case is a crazy maker!
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

As a Newbie I have to say it is not easy to stay on topic - sorry!

I think that CA was using the threat of handing Casey over to LE to get her to spit out where Caylee was and CA though that would work. We already know that CA covered Casey's butt with stealing the money from the grandparents and maybe Casey had been told she does something like that one more time and LE gets called. Casey didn't go for it and was still stonewalling CA. Somewhere in the short period of time CA went from being really mad to be really scared. If it was an act from the get go she missed her calling for sure. If CA had already lost it with Casey on Father's day maybe CA was a little scared of her own actions. That might be one of reasons that GA called LA to come to the house. He didn't want a repeat of the big fight and CA really doing harm to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie