Rodney King Arrested for Threats

He must be pretty tough! He was shot in the arm and face and then BIKED home to report the shooting. Dang, I'd be lying on the street corner whining and being dramatic at least!

He must be pretty tough! He was shot in the arm and face and then BIKED home to report the shooting. Dang, I'd be lying on the street corner whining and being dramatic at least!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Can't we all just get along?" I'm just shocked Rodney is in trouble. I can't believe it.

Ah, well wonder what he might have been hopped up on, poor man.

deandanielle... exactly..!!

so... does this mean he's going to become the nation's favorite martyr again....???

IMO I read the link and I dont think I would be riding my bike home after being shot ! I believe I would be crying like a baby and maybe even sucking my thumb!

IMO I read the link and I dont think I would be riding my bike home after being shot ! I believe I would be crying like a baby and maybe even sucking my thumb!

Whatever you think of Rodney King, he is one tough cookie. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking......

Whatever you think of Rodney King, he is one tough cookie. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking......

That he does. Why is he riding a bike? Didn't he get a bunch of loot from his lawsuit? Nevermind. LOL I'm sorry I just have to say this. Can't we all just get along?

Rodney King dead at 47
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rodney King, whose beating by Los Angeles police in 1991 was caught on camera and sparked riots after the acquittal of the four officers involved, was found dead in his swimming pool Sunday, authorities and his fiancee confirmed. He was 47.

Police in Rialto, California, received a 911 call from King's fiancee, Cynthia Kelly, about 5:25 a.m., said Capt. Randy DeAnda. Responding officers found King at the bottom of the pool, removed him and attempted to revive him. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital, DeAnda said.

There were no preliminary signs of foul play, he said, and no obvious injuries on King's body. Police are conducting a drowning investigation, DeAnda said, and King's body would be autopsied.
---
lengthy article with video at link above

Very sad.

Rest peacefully, Rodney.

So Very sad for him and his loved ones. I know he had difficulties with alcoholism, having heard him talk about it in the past. He is finally past his demons.

Peaceful sleep, Mr. King. :rose:

I am not totally surprised by this, he has had numerous run-ins with the law even after the beatings. I hope he finally rests in peace.

It's interesting to me how some people's lives are forever fodder for sensationalism... and now his dramatic exit. :( How horrific for his girlfriend.

RIP RK

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr