Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - but - if Cindy (and George) were the responsible grandparents they were supposed to be - YOU DON'T ALLOW CASEY TO LEAVE WITH THE BABY - that simple. Call the cops if you must - but keep that baby safe. either that or get the babysitters/nannys info - call her (the nanny) whatever. I know my family would have NEVER and I repeat NEVER let me leave with my baby child if I had been acting like Casey.

No police officer in the country is going to stop a mother from taking her child from a house unless there has been some proof of child abuse. You can't just stop people from taking their children with them when they leave a home each day.

Ok - but - if Cindy (and George) were the responsible grandparents they were supposed to be - YOU DON'T ALLOW CASEY TO LEAVE WITH THE BABY - that simple. Call the cops if you must - but keep that baby safe. either that or get the babysitters/nannys info - call her (the nanny) whatever. I know my family would have NEVER and I repeat NEVER let me leave with my baby child if I had been acting like Casey.

Why not? She appeared to be holding down a job at Universal Studios and had found a nice hispanic babysitter for the child, for what reason then would they not allow Casey to leave with her own baby?

I can only imagine how LE would react if you called police and said "my daughter is taking her baby to the babysitter and she won't give me the number, arrest her!'

In the video Cindy says “I was out to dinner last night and I smiled, does that mean that I’m not grieving for my granddaughter that I’m not looking for my granddaughter?”
ummmm
dare I say
.That I'll buy.

Carry on Cindy.
:thud:

Actually grandparents have very few rights in that respect..and there is no law that Casey couldn't leave her parents with Caylee. It would have taken a court hearing and investigation to sever Casey's parential rights and name Cindy and George as parents.

yeah..if she is so scared put the fam in protective custody and send in the fu#$ing swat team! :liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::furious::furious::furious:

And meanwhile, we hear the mother was out eating dinner last night.

Her family sure doesn't sound at all frightened.

It is, but it's in this forum somewhere IIRC.

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I know....why don't more reporters or LE ask her about that blog? It was dated July 3rd! Which would mean that Cindy knew that Caylee was missing for quite some time before reporting it (13 days to be exact) That has always bothered me. Why isn't it pursued?

Caylee was missing from her life. I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was missing in the criminal sense. Does that make sense? lol.

could anyone give me a quick rundown on who derrick williams is (society entertainment)..was he the dj?

That made me think of something ..... I don't know who the cell phone carrier is, but with Verizon (my carrier), I have it set it that my contacts are backed up to the site (verizon.com) daily in case I ever lose my phone....
I have Verizon, as well, and to the best of my knowledge that's not part of my plan. Although if it's an added benefit, I should look into it, should something happen to my phone!
I wonder if they'll subpoena her cell phone carrier or if they already have? Has this been discussed alread? If so, ignore me...trying to keep up.

In the last video of Caylee taken on June 15th, Caylee is always saying "Mama and Papa". What are your thoughts?

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/videopopup
I have been reading Lee's myspace comments and sometime in 2007 Casey tells him that Caylee finally called her mammi, this means it took Caylee 2 years to call her mom.

I also posted in an earlier thread that Casey tells Lee, your niece is a genius she can count to 32 in spanish. This through me off, who taught Caylee Spanish???? Zenaida????????

perhaps that is why she wanted tony's phone number so badly in the first call from the bighouse. she wanted to align stories! And at that time I do not believe she was aware of how they would be recoreded and played. Too bad they didn't give her that number and catch her in some plotting!

I was wondering if Casey needed to contact him ASAP to have him dispose of the phone and/or clear records of calls and/or text messages?

Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing on July 3rd...she just had not been allowed to see Caylee since June 16th when Casey left their home with her. She didn't know Caylee was missing until July 15th when Casey came up with this story about the nanny and that she had been looking for Caylee for 31 days.

Sounds like she thinks she is missing to me....I don't want to believe it but its just so contradicting. How should we really feel about this:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

What is this all about really? She uses the word "missing"

No police officer in the country is going to stop a mother from taking her child from a house unless there has been some proof of child abuse. You can't just stop people from taking their children with them when they leave a home each day.
Yes, that is true - but just the event of calling the cops and having a uniformed officer show up to tell the story to - the fact Casey had stolen and whatever before - would have made Casey back down. Probably just the act of picking up the phone and dialing the police - wouldn't even have to call 911 - use the non-emergency number - or better yet - call the 800 child abuse number. Casey would't have wanted to risk them coming out - she would have backed down and left Caylee and gone about her merry way.

Caylee was missing from her life. I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was missing in the criminal sense. Does that make sense? lol.

Yes, totally. She felt betrayed because Casey had moved out and was now 'keeping' her granddaughter from her...my guess is the myspace was a ploy to get Casey's friends to tell her where Caylee was...unfortunately, they don't know.

Casey is an adult and if she wants to leave she can and the cops can do nothing. If Casey wants to disappear off the face of the earth, she is an adult and can do that too!

My son, age 40, was very distraught back in April. I was very concerned for his mental state at that time. I didn't call the police, but a friend of his did and when they came to me, they clearly told me "you son is an adult and can do as he wishes". I live in Florida and if I stood on my head, it made no difference to them. Luckily he was fine and found sitting at a bar!

I was going to try this yesterday as my son was going to bring me pizza. Well he arrived but not with the pizza.

In Florida, if you leave food out, its bound to dry out before it gets to spoil.

Curious...did the test produce/reveal maggots??? I doubt it.

Has it also been considered that part of Casey's babysitting was to have left Caylee in the car while she was doing things during the day? Perhaps with the windows rolled up, and in the heat, well you know. :( And it was an "accident" but things spun out of control for her, including her web of lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member