Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the hard work! :)

if KC was useing a ZG name and got a ticket.....how would she show proof a a DL with the right info to be able to pay the ticket? would it have been a real DL for a real ZG and who ever took the payment didnt notice KC not looking like the real ZG?

I have to say....this is all REALLY creepy!

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

One of the traffic citations says it's for Operating a Motor Vehicle without a Valid DL.

But does anyone have any idea how the copies of citations were obtained? I'm not questioning the integrity of anyone, but the source of information is important.

It's unusual the License reference is highlighted....:waitasec:

I live in Ohio and I once paid a ticket for my father. I don't know how it works in Florida but could it be possible KC posed as herself to pay the ZG ticket? Maybe explaining to them that she was there to pay a ticket for a friend?

I think this is a possibility. I know I have run into all kinds of scenarios where things may be policy, but they aren't enforced.
Lanie

Here we go...
casey-anthony-letter3.jpg

It's not the Sawgrass card handwriting that needs to be compared. If we can find Casey's signature we can compare it to Zenaida's signature on the Traffic Violation.

See post #556 above...

I'm not sure we should publish the actual signatures here but they are nothing alike.

It's not the Sawgrass card handwriting that needs to be compared. If we can find Casey's signature we can compare it to Zenaida's signature on the Traffic Violation.
Casey's siggy is on her written statement to police, in the doc. I think Doc 1. It's in the stickies, and there is a table of content page someone was so fantastic to put up.
Lanie

LOL. It's probably not her handwriting as someone else pointed out that the office probably filled that information in... but I still think that it looks like her handwriting, who knows, maybe she had yet another alias (Just Kidding!) LOL

It's still interesting to see the document with the time stamp, etc. Maybe it can be tied into this whole mess... Bond? JWG?

That looks like her handwriting to me. In the docs there is a copy of the check that she forged and it shows her handwriting, maybe you could match them up.

Stellar work Who_What_When!

Slide1-10.jpg

Now, if someone wants to drag out the signed statement Casey gave to LE 7/15....

Attached is KC's signature (from OCSO interview), and three signatures of Sawgrass ZG (from OCSO interview)...

Attachments

• KC sig.jpg
    KC sig.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 104
  • ZG sig.jpg
    ZG sig.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 103
  • ZG sig 2.jpg
    ZG sig 2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 98
  • ZG sig 3.jpg
    ZG sig 3.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 101
That looks like her handwriting to me. In the docs there is a copy of the check that she forged and it shows her handwriting, maybe you could match them up.

I will look into it and let you know what I find.

I have to go for now... keep up the great work guys!

...I hear you...the OC Clerk's office website indicates that you hafta produce a form of identification. Whether it works that way in practice or not is a different matter...I'm just workin' off the assumption that they follow what they've published.

KC could've produced her own ID to pay the ticket for this ZG. When I paid my father's ticket I did have to show my ID (my personal DL).

IMO, the traffic ticket ZG, and the Sawgrass ZG are two different people (different signatures).

Stellar work Who_What_When!

Slide1-10.jpg

Now, if someone wants to drag out the signed statement Casey gave to LE 7/15....

Bond,

The timestamp on this doc was 6/27 at 2:19 p.m. The pings place Casey at Tony's at 2:11 and then over by Amy and Ricardo's by 3:03. Based on your analysis of the distance to the court clerk's office is this feasible?

Lil

Attached is KC's signature (from OCSO interview), and three signatures of Sawgrass ZG (from OCSO interview)...

I can't access those files for some reason (I never can with attached files, only pasted-in images work) but based on the sample provided by VALee above, I don't think these match KC at all. I'm certainly no expert in handwriting analysis, though.

This disappoints me, as I'm quite keen on Blink's theory. Hopefully we can still wrap that one up nicely. :prayer:

I've tried to read through this thread and see where it's been going for the last few pages. If I am saying something completely wrong please just pay me no attention.

Is the theory that KC is the one that went to the Apt's and under the name of ZFG?

I find it hard to believe that the man that filled out the card after speaking with KC in Spanish would not immediately know that she was not a native spanish speaker.

Here are the reasons why...1. When a native english speaker learns to speak spanish they usually retain enough of an accent from their English pronuciations that the native Spanish speaker can hear it clearly. It would be like listening to a native spanish speaker speak english after learning as an adult. There is usually a residual accent.

2. Even if KC learned to speak Spanish perfectly with no residual english accent she would have more than likely learned to speak, for lack of a better word, proper spanish. (like comparing the German language~ high german and low german~ high german being spoken in formal settings and low German being spoken informally~ tends to be the same with Spanish) She would have lacked a dialect. This would have been obvious to any native Spanish speaker that listened to her speak more than a couple of words.

My interpretation? This man that says he spoke with ZFG would have stated clearly to the LE that some white chick came in looking at apt's and spoke to him in Spanish instead of English.

The theory that Casey was actively impersonating a ZG is plausible IMO.

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Is it then possible Casey truly intended to account for Caylee's disappearance by telling her parents she had handed over permanent custody to Zanaida. That Casey had planned to tell her family she realized she was unable to be a good mother to Caylee, so this was best for Caylee? Zanaida (supposedly) took Caylee to such fun places throughout mid june-July, it appeared Casey may have setting up "it was to Caylee's best interests to be part of Zenaida's life permanently". Possibly Casey had planned to move far away as well, to avoid her family's concern. So if anyone cared to check, ZG was a real person with a vague paper trail, who then disappeared without a trace, taking Caylee.

In this scenario, Casey could truly account for WHY Caylee was not with her, as opposed to the "she went here, she went there with the nanny" stories. She could tell everyone that Caylee was not with her because she had agreed to a legal arrangement with Zanny.

(Could she pull this off to cover for Caylee's death, without an accomplice?)

Instead what actually happened is through her mothers panic, Casey was preempted (although she did beg her mother for one more day) when her mother called the police and all her diabolical plans were not fully in place. (Not to suggest Casey was good at planning) Casey was having too much fun with her newfound life to focus on many details, and her plan needed "time" to work. So at the point CA called 911, all Casey had to hang on to was there was a Zanny, and Zanny took her, simply because that was only as far as she'd got.??
You know, for the longest time, I thought that KC had given Caylee to someone in an open adoption agreement, mainly to spite her mother. I wonder if this thought also occurred to Cindy and this is why she had been so adamant about Caylee being alive. Knowing now how vicious KC really is, she may even have dropped a hint or 2 along those lines to her mother.

I can't access those files for some reason (I never can with attached files, only pasted-in images work) but based on the sample provided by VALee above, I don't think these match KC at all. I'm certainly no expert in handwriting analysis, though.

This disappoints me, as I'm quite keen on Blink's theory. Hopefully we can still wrap that one up nicely. :prayer:

Then I will hotlink them for you here...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bond,

The timestamp on this doc was 6/27 at 2:19 p.m. The pings place Casey at Tony's at 2:11 and then over by Amy and Ricardo's by 3:03. Based on your analysis of the distance to the court clerk's office is this feasible?

Lil

I think that would just be the timestamp for the time the document was recorded, not the time that ZG (or whoever) was actually standing in front of the court employee signing her name.

I think the two ZG's siggy's (Sawgrass and Citation) and KC's siggy are all distinct.
Thus, coming from 3 different people.
The 3 Sawgrass siggys look identical.

I don't understand where these "similarities" are coming from.
I do medical transcription for doctors and have seen many a forgery in my day.

These all look independent.

Where are the similarities?

IMHO, the three signatures are from three different people.

The best comparison, imo, would be the close-up of the signatures on the hot checks and the receipt from Orange County to determine if there are any similarities in the handwriting.

IMHO, the three signatures are from three different people.

I agree. If Casey didn't even change her writing when forging Amy's checks (and even signing her own name on a couple), why would she do it for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam