Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

More on Greta. He was in Morelia, Mexico. There had been repeated sightings of him in that area.

They mentioned there is a press conference taking place in Morelia right now. (I don't know where we would find it since it probably is for Mexican tv.)

More on Greta. He was in Morelia, Mexico. There had been repeated sightings of him in that area.

They mentioned there is a press conference taking place in Morelia right now. (I don't know where we would find it since it probably is for Mexican tv.)

This is just south of San Luis Potosi - half way between Guadalajara and Mexico City. Interesting, Potosi is where his bus ticket from Houston was to.

:clap: :clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: YES!!!!! It's a miracle.
An answer to another prayer!

More on how he was caught. I apologize if this has already been posted. But the 's wife had been communicating with him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350032,00.html

Hudson told FOX News that several weeks ago a computer was taken from the house of Laurean's wife's sister.
His wife was using the computer to communicate with Laurean, Hudson said, adding there was evidence that he planned go to Las Vegas and visit his family.
"She [Laurean's wife] is still deeply in love with her husband," Husdon told FOX News.
It was not clear if his wife's sister knew she was using the computer to communicate with Laurean.

I just caught wind of it... came running here to make sure it was true. FINALLY!!!!! Finally, finally, finally... justice can be served... thank goodness he is in custody!

Our prayers are finally being answered !!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am SO glad they finally caught the !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to XTINA ........:behindbar :behindbar

I think they are going to bring her up on MANY charges in connection to Maria's murder and this latest trick of her's. She is up to her eyeballs in this (which alot of us have said from the beginning)!!
I hope so and I've always thought she knew everything.

Read this ~

"Authorities also seized the wife's diary.
"It's clear she's still deeply in love with him and she is vacillating between loving him and being angry at him for not being faithful to her," the official said. "It's not necessarily illegal for a wife to talk to her husband, but if she had tried to help him in any way, there would have been a problem." "

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/missing.marine/index.html

So that's it? She's angry because he was unfaithful? It doesn't matter that he murdered Maria and her unborn child and buried/burned them in their back yard? Sounds to me like the murder had her full approval. :eek:

They also found her diary, Suzi...I guess she was proclaiming her love and devotion to him there, too. Ugh! She is an idiot.

Read it? I am the one that posted it earlier, Panthera! LOL I am ALL over Xtina right now...as fast as I can find anything on her.

Someone from LE on CNN was asked now about Xtina's involvement. Of course, the answer was the standard..."Not allowed to discuss what is going on in the case.".

Isn't that the retouched photo the FBI put out last weekend? I just heard on CNN that his hair is longer, he's lost weight and looks unkempt. I hope we'll see the perp walk when he gets to the US! :)
Oh! HAHAHAHA! I don't know! Someone asked about a photo and I happened to run across it. I had not seen it before...but I guess that is why it looks so nasty and now we know it is FAKE. ROFLMAO They need to hire Sie Sie to do their retouching on criminals. She could have done a much better job!!

Dewey Hudson said he could fight extradition to Onslow County which could delay the case for almost a year. He said most people don't because of the conditions in Mexican prison. Maybe save taxpayers money and leave him there. His latest pic looks like a terrorist. :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79
Back