Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an interview right after Sierra went missing. There were no workers in The field where the bus stop is. As they were working another field. No worker saw Sierra the day she went missing.

Shucks!

Do we know when the last time they WERE working in the field near the bus stop? I wonder if they ever saw her...perhaps at another time.

Whisperer, are you familiar with Pat Tillman?

Not all military personel walk around in uniform 24/7 I'm sure, but the point is with 2 bases there must be personnel I would hope. Whether active or ex military they would have still had the same basic training. MOO

I, myself, was a military dependent at one time. I don't follow what you are trying to say. My point was that San Mateo County isn't exactly a magnet for young military to live or work. I have never met or have known anyone connected with the military in this area. I did, once meet a great gentleman who served in World War II. He was a joy.

Somebody had suggested pehaps a military guy took her. My point was I don't think there are many around. (at least young on active duty). I don't consider Oakland close. I do not live in Santa Clara County. I do not know about that area. My frame of reference is San Mateo.

San Jose is close to Morgan Hill. So maybe the perp came from San Jose...it's possible. But the area the LaMar's live in, is so rural and out in the middle of nowhere, that I would think it would be somebody familiar with the area/and or knew Sierra. Personally, I don't think it was anyone she knew.

I, myself, was a military dependent at one time. I don't follow what you are trying to say. My point was that San Mateo County isn't exactly a magnet for young military to live or work. I have never met or have known anyone connected with the military in this area. I did, once meet a great gentleman who served in World War II. He was a joy.

Somebody had suggested pehaps a military guy took her. My point was I don't think there are many around. (at least young on active duty). I don't consider Oakland close. I do not live in Santa Clara County. I do not know about that area. My frame of reference is San Mateo.

To be honest, if it was someone with a military background (not that I'm leaning towards that, just going with the hypothetical here), I highly doubt it would be anyone on active duty - they just don't have the kind of unaccounted-for time needed to do something like this.

IMO, any potential perp(s) with such a background would probably no longer be active - perhaps one of the many vets returning to find themselves unemployed & alienated from the banality of mainstream America.

That said, I'm not really leaning in that direction myself, but I do see the logic in checking the possibility out.

who knows where the perp came from, I just didn't want you to overlook some home town heroes Whisperer ;) Thank you for remembering.

To be honest, if it was someone with a military background (not that I'm leaning towards that, just going with the hypothetical here), I highly doubt it would be anyone on active duty - they just don't have the kind of unaccounted-for time needed to do something like this.

IMO, any potential perp(s) with such a background would probably no longer be active - perhaps one of the many vets returning to find themselves unemployed & alienated from the banality of mainstream America.

That said, I'm not really leaning in that direction myself, but I do see the logic in checking the possibility out.

Thank you. I didn't see it like that. I'm glad you posted that....Good Point!

I would personally lean more toward, ex-military as in a dishonorable discharge, but again, that's just a theory and could change at any time. I do agree on the likelyhood no longer on active duty.

I do wonder what the issue was with the person she was having problems with, and if a male was involved in some way; with this age-group, there almost always is. This could be one of those scenarios like the so-called Cadet Murder, where the boy and his girlfriend adbucted and killed the girl that the guy had cheated with, to make it right with his girlfriend, for instance, (Diane-what was her last name?) She was hiding in the backseat when they abducted Audrey and took her to a field and killed her. I could even see the handcuffs coming into play, in that kind of a scene...in that case, Audrey got into the car with the guy (David?) since she knew and liked him...

Anyway, that crime came to mind tonight as a possible scenario. Also there was the recent murder of Michele Le, presumably by the woman in custody, all over a man...the most common (and dumbest, IMO) reason of all...

snipped for focus/bolding mine

Since early on, I too have thought of cases involving a jealous female peer. I've seen several on the I.D. channel.

I also followed the case of the "cadet murder" involving 2 military academy students:

Diane Zamora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you. I didn't see it like that. I'm glad you pointed it out.

Don't feel bad - whenever we hear 'military' we are conditioned by the media etc to think of stoic men in snappy uniforms etc...what happens to many of them after they have done their duty has always been sort of a dirty little secret in this country.

I think that's why I give the theory a certain amount of credence - many vets who are already subject to the effects of PTSD are not being given the help they need to assimilate back into mainstream society - or just no longer see the point in doing so.

We just had Michelle Le here murdered by a jealous female last year. Could the same thing happen x2 in a row in the same area? Michele was taken from Kaiser hospital in Hayward (Very close to Fremont). OMG! She was just found in September...

Is the search continuing into next week...and do you think the area closest to Sierra's house is still going to be the focus?

Concerning the house on Scheller...LE left the residence with paper bags of evidence and a rolling cart. This house is highly suspicious to me. Was it open? Or is there a (a) connection with a Realtor? (b) Who lived there prior and (c) when did the owners move out of the house?

My other area of concern is that RV park. Residents from there had very very low rent and lived very very close to Sierra. I don't think many would live there long term...so who knows what kind of people are there...

...People residing at either place may have to pass Sierra's block/corner to get home...

snipped for focus/bolding mine

Since early on, I too have thought of cases involving a jealous female peer. I've seen several on the I.D. channel.

I also followed the case of the "cadet murder" involving 2 military academy students:

Diane Zamora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BBM I agree. I have this image in my mind of a girl driving the car, picking up Sierra, and a guy in the back that Sierra wasn't aware of until too late. Sierra was a former cheerleader at her old school and probably quite popular. She competed at Showstopper competitions which I am very familiar with. It is a large well-run talent competition and draws very talented kids. From the video I have seen of her dancing, she was very animated and had great stage presence. Moving to a new high school, she, more than likely, caught the guys' eyes which could very well have made some girls extremely jealous.

Did Sierra have a boyfriend? Or should I say was she serious about one? I don't see anything alluding to her having a Bf but I would think she would..

Did Sierra have a boyfriend? Or should I say was she serious about one? I don't see anything alluding to her having a Bf but I would think she would..

Her sister seemed to downplay that when asked if she had a Bf.

http://www.sanbenitocountytoday.com...s-behind-sierra-lamar-s-disappearance/article

Snipped from above article.
How many children are abducted and never found in the U.S. each year?

From the FBI’s National Crime Information Center website: “As of Dec. 31, 2010, NCIC contained 85,820 active missing person records. Juveniles younger than 18 account for 38,505 (44.9 percent) of the records and 10,248 (11.9 percent) were for those between 18 and 20.

“During 2010, 692,944 missing person records were entered into NCIC, a decrease of 3.7 percent from the 719,558 records entered in 2009.”

Also in 2010, 18,754 missing persons younger than 21 were classified as “endangered,” and 9,948 of those younger than 21 missing were “involuntarily” missing, according to the NCIC.

The KlaasKids Foundation notes that the number of missing persons reported to law enforcement increased from 154, 341 in 1982 to 876,213 in 2000. Of the 692,944 people of all ages reported missing in 2010, 46,397 were found, according to the FBI.

Sorry that link doesn't work.
At the website put in the search "Sierra Lamar" and then read the article
"Guide to the facts behind Sierra LaMar's disappearance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads