ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen any discussion in the media regarding LM belongings he had in Berlin and where they were? In the arrest video, he doesn't have any "stuff" with him. I wonder if LE discovered where he put his belonging, and if he stayed in a hotel, where that might have been. I'm guessing it probably is in close proximity to the Internet cafe where he was taken into custody. It would be a shame if he doesn't say and the hotel management eventually trashes his stuff or sells it not knowing to whom it belonged. If he used a digital camera for the video instead of his cell phone, maybe that is with his belongings in Berlin and contains useful evidence.

How yall good folks doing tonight? Tomorrow is Tuesday, the last two Tuesdays in a row packages with body parts showed up somewhere, so can we expect that head or missing penis to show up tomorrow? I wonder and I HOPE NOT but on the other hand I sure would like that head found for the sake of his family, it sucks not being able to bury your son with his head =(((

How yall good folks doing tonight? Tomorrow is Tuesday, the last two Tuesdays in a row packages with body parts showed up somewhere, so can we expect that head or missing penis to show up tomorrow? I wonder and I HOPE NOT but on the other hand I sure would like that head found for the sake of his family, it sucks not being able to bury your son with his head =(((

bbm~

and, in the "sentence you thought you'd never utter" category, first place goes to PAXIMUS ::::clapclapclap::::

Has anyone seen any discussion in the media regarding LM belongings he had in Berlin and where they were? In the arrest video, he doesn't have any "stuff" with him. I wonder if LE discovered where he put his belonging, and if he stayed in a hotel, where that might have been. I'm guessing it probably is in close proximity to the Internet cafe where he was taken into custody. It would be a shame if he doesn't say and the hotel management eventually trashes his stuff or sells it not knowing to whom it belonged. If he used a digital camera for the video instead of his cell phone, maybe that is with his belongings in Berlin and contains useful evidence.

I haven't seen anything. I don't follow the msm, but if it had been there, I'm pretty sure it would be here. I haven't seen it discussed. The only think I'd heard mentioned was that he was staying with a friend. But I give no credence to that at all and don't even remember where I saw it. I think it's doubtful, and also think the term "friend" could be very suspect in lm's case iykwim

I'm not sure I agree with the 180 pounds, unless some media source has stated that. I'm 6'3" and 185 and although I'm lean, I wouldn't say skinny. Jun looked pretty skinny to me and not nearly my height. I'm guessing he's about 140 to 150. Just my humble opinion.

I was wondering where that came from, too. 180 lbs. is a healthy weight for a relatively tall male who's not all bulked up, imo. My guess for Lin Jun based on the pics I've seen was in the 150-160 (tops) neighborhood. But I have nothing else to base that on since I haven't seen his photos with others or his personal stats.

I haven't seen anything. I don't follow the msm, but if it had been there, I'm pretty sure it would be here. I haven't seen it discussed. The only think I'd heard mentioned was that he was staying with a friend. But I give no credence to that at all and don't even remember where I saw it. I think it's doubtful, and also think the term "friend" could be very suspect in lm's case iykwim

I've seen it reported that he stayed with friends in Paris, but no mention of where he stayed in Germany.

If he posted any other body parts and/or the puppy, today's the day they will show up IMO.

I've seen it reported that he stayed with friends in Paris, but no mention of where he stayed in Germany.

If he posted any other body parts and/or the puppy, today's the day they will show up IMO.

This article references staying with a friend for two nights in Germany. But it appears they may have it confused with the two nights in the flat in Paris? Or maybe he went to Berlin sooner than we thought and the "flat guy" was in Berlin. In any case, the article states, as I suggested, that the term "friend" is loosely defined, and could include someone he "met on the internet." :::eyeroll:::

I noticed that the article also discusses the situation regarding cannabilism and what the uploaded video shows vs. what LE "may" have.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/germany-magnotta-extradition-decision-days-16522117

I imagine they allow the person to use the lavatory privately while remaining cuffed...
Confirmed.

handcuffs.jpg

http://s17.postimage.org/o6nbrveof/handcuffs.jpg

Graphic WARNING

okay, heaven help me, I "watched" the video through my fingers and now believe that (1) there is no actual evidence of cannabalism in the edited version; (2) it's a tiny puppy, like barely weaned; (3) that the simulated sex is far more "authentic" than I'd expected -- and that the rest would be on the unedited version; (4) the person doing at least some of the horrific deeds does seem significantly fatter than lm; (5) that the sweats worn by the apparently larger person are black rather than purple ( but remember, I'm watching through my hands); and (6) whatever sadness I might have felt for how this person's life turned out is completely gone. Holy chit!

Th,Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions

GRAPHIC

JL was a man who was not thin, he was maybe 180 pounds, how does LRM, who is 130 pounds get him in the bathtub, at dead weight, people are much more heavier than alive.How did he do that without an accomplice?

Second question that I have is how do you severe limbs and bones with a kitchen knife?

All of this does not make any sense to me.

Could LRM be accomplice?

I have watched the video, one time, and never again, but from my perspective he was going through the motions very void of feelings. It was like watching a very horrible movie with the star who is a very bad actor.

Something in me believes there were three people in the room.

Just my thoughts.

JL was 150-155lbs at the most. He wasnt a large man. He didn't have extreme musculature, or a mesomorph build. He appeared to be thin fit, and not very tall, maybe in the 5'7 -5'9 range.

Dead weight ( sorry for the term ) could have been manipulated pretty easily by a man of LM's stature, given the fact they are relatively the same size ( LM probably being slightly smaller, but not significantly ). Plus you have the adrenaline factor and no time constraints (i.e. he didn't need to rush, and there was no threat of him being caught ) also, LM's apartment was tiny, so he wouldn't have to move the body far. I think its all a moot point anyway, because it didnt appear to me he moved the body at all, rather he just let JL bleed out from the wound on his neck. At the 3:40 mark of the vid, there is a significant amount of blood on the bed which leads me to believe this.

You assume he only used a butchers knife to dismember the limbs, and head. but you dont actually see the cuts go all the way through, from top to bottom. The limbs/head are still attached, even though there are gaping wounds. Only when their is an obvious edit in the vid, are the limbs/head detached. He could have used a myriad of instruments to cut through the bone, none of which would be hard to obtain, and could easily be purchased at a hardware store ( I'm a hunter, and I use a 10$ hacksaw to cut the antlers off of Deer which are VERY dense, cutting through human bone wouldn't be an issue, and there are a variety of handsaws that could be used to do this). I assume he used something like this, and then simply edited it out.

You say he appeared devoid of feelings? I should say so, he just butchered an innocent human being in the most grotesque of ways. I dont suspect feelings are LM's strong suit. My contention is that all of the ghastly deeds LM committed were for shock value, and to "out do" if you will, the other kill vids that are available on the net, I contend that these acts weren't committed only to feed his abhorrent desires, but to stroke his ego as well. For all of his innumerable faults, LM was fairly internet savvy, and he knew what was out there. So I surmise when he concocted this nefarious plot, he wanted to combined all elements that are available on other vids ( necrophilia, cannibalism, dismemberment ) and then put them all in one macabre video, with him being the maestro,thus giving him a sense of worth ( albeit a demented one ).

People are giving this idiot too much credit, and thus making this incident into a conspiracy. LM didnt have friends, or close associations ( close enough to trust with a murderous plot anyway ) yet you're willing to believe there were 2 other people in the room with him who may have helped? If that were the case then a proven narcissist, all around evil fiend, who is infinitely self absorbed/obsessed would have committed the ultimate act of altruism by leaving a trail of bread crumbs leading too and incriminating himself, with the eventual outcome resulting in life imprisonment. And he did this to protect 2 other psychopaths which he must have had a great affinity for? Come on, thats just silly talk.

This committed this atrocity himself. It was his first and only time. All of his actions post the incident wreak of amateurism. He's not a bright or sophisticated individual, he's not a criminal mastermind. He's a sick man who failed in every aspect of life. So in order to attach worth to his miserable existence, he concocted a scheme in his twisted and perverted mind to kill someone and video it. He did nothing more than con a seemingly nice man over to his apartment, and murder him. That is all there is to this grand conspiracy.

I completely agree.

(Although I do believe when Summerfun said there may have been three people in the room that meant LM, Jun Lin and an accomplice of LM's, not two accomplices).

I agree that it is very possible a hacksaw was used due to the fact that no exceptional noises were reported, and given that LRM was apparently in a hardware store in Paris, shopping for pliers (the big, ugly kind). He sure doesn't seem like the Mr. Fixit type to visit hardware stores as a DIY kinda guy around the house, but i can see him visiting such stores to purchase items to carry out his diabolical activities.

PS: WADR, none of us know for sure what took place, so I don't think of anyone else's opinion as silly talk

I completely agree.

(Although I do believe when Summerfun said there may have been three people in the room that meant LM, Jun Lin and an accomplice of LM's, not two accomplices).

Haha,you're right. I think he was implying there was LM, JL and an accomplice, thus making 3 people in the room together. My reading comprehension at 4am is evidently diminished lol. But I think my post still stands, with 1 accomplice or 2. I think its far fetched either way.

I agree that it is very possible a hacksaw was used due to the fact that no exceptional noises were reported, and given that LRM was apparently in a hardware store in Paris, shopping for pliers (the big, ugly kind). He sure doesn't seem like the Mr. Fixit type to visit hardware stores as a DIY kinda guy around the house, but i can see him visiting such stores to purchase items to carry out his diabolical activities.

PS: WADR, none of us know for sure what took place, so I don't think of anyone else's opinion as silly talk

Sorry, not trying to be a jerk. But imo, given what we know so far, it's silly talk. With just a bit of deductive reasoning its not hard to figure out LM acted alone. Plus there is a video of it, and viewing it several times my self, it is definitely just 1 person ( the same person ) doing all of the acts....

I haven't seen the video, but I just wanted to chime in with something...

LM doesn't seem like the fitness/gym type of guy. While thin, he could still be flabby, especially when bent over. Combine that with the type of clothing he wore, and he could very well look a bit chubbier than he is.

I have some details I noticed from the killvid and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were..

1) There has been some discussion about what LM filmed the kill vid on..I can say that I saw a hand strap several times in the video when he was obviously holding the camera. I have a Kodak http://store.kodak.com/store/ekconsus/en_US/pd/PLAYFULL_Video_Camera/productID.221644600 easy cam ...very inexpensive (around $100-$150ish) and all of those type of easy cams have hand straps like the one dangling in the corner of the video..I too have video where you can see the hand strap. This is to let those who were wondering if he used his phone or his laptop..it appears he used neither.

2)Also in the beginning ..he appears to be "stroking" JL in an almost loving way (the same way he does at first to the animals he kills) after he gets off JLs chest he reaches behind the pillow and pulls something out. I suspect it could be the murder weapon. This would make one think that he "hid" it there...which tells me MAYBE JL did get into bed and tied up willingly..why else would he have the weapons hidden. A few times after that you see him bending down and "stashing" what looks like some sort of black small case or something rolled up in black or dark cloth. The theory of the CL movie ad is sticking with me...this would make sense based on what we see in this part of the vid. I am IN NO WAY saying JL wanted this...just that the "how he got into the situation" issue may be answered with that. I say this because I too have hidden things from my hubby under the pillow that I broke out in the throws of passion (no not anything like ice picks or knives...but I am not gonna say there hasn't been fuzzy handcuffs ..or something even more risky under there) :blushing:

3)The stabber stabs JL 100 times in the edited video. One thing I notice is that the figure who is stabbing JL seems heavier than LM. He even has a peek of a muffin top jiggling while he "stabs"...only in this scene does it appear to maybe be someone other than LM...BUT it's a BIG maybe...it's hard to tell..if anyone else has thoughts on this please share...

4)He also focuses the camera on the casablanca poster for a few interrupted seconds...letting us know he REALLY wants us to see the poster.

5) I noticed when the vid starts it is a lot of artificial light...meaning it is night time..I am sensitive to this because I am a photographer and I much prefer to work with natural light and am disturbed by brash night time artificial light...4 minutes or more into the video i see bright morning light. At this point JL was dead and LM started to dismember him. He waited until the morning to do all of the hard work. He played at night and when the morning came he got to work. By the time JL has no extremities left (no arms, legs or head) it is (or appears to be) dusk ..this gives us an indication of a time line and how long it may have taken LM to do this deed.

6) I completely agree now that it is a dog..although I still see some odd dog movements...however there is a dog bark at 6:14 and 6:16 in the video. A puppy bark at that.

7) There is a male who sneezes two times at 9:03 and 9:06.. definitely male IMO although it's noted that some have suspected it may be female..

8) 9:29 and for many seconds after you get a clear visual of LMs gold middle finger ring.

Also note that the still pictures at the end show parts of JLs body in the bathroom...they seem to have been carried there via a blanket that is dark blue or black. that same material can be seen in both the bathroom stills and under JL when he is in the bed.

If anyone has any other facts or theories on some of these things I have noted in the video please express them. I know there are those of us who have seen and those who have not seen the killvid. I tried not to be graphic and included some facts that I though people who have not seen might be interested in hearing.

As a few of you have stated before ..we all seem to have our own reasons for being drawn to this case. I started tuning into LM when he did the kitten vids but there is more of a connection for me than just that. I am happy to see so many people sharing intimate details of their life as to why they are drawn to the case. I too have a very close personal connection that I feel to this case and although I am not comfortable discussing it just yet...I assure you when I do, this thread will be the first to hear it and I am sure I will receive the same understanding that I have seen given to all those who have been sharing. I really do appreciate the respect everyone shows in this thread...its nice to see that even though we don't always agree..there is respect given. :)

I look forward to hearing thoughts on the above :seeya:

:what:
This post is just awesome. Thank you so much. Great observations.

I haven't seen the video, but I just wanted to chime in with something...

LM doesn't seem like the fitness/gym type of guy. While thin, he could still be flabby, especially when bent over. Combine that with the type of clothing he wore, and he could very well look a bit chubbier than he is.

I think what is deceiving is the hoodie he is wearing makes him look bulkier. Plus, many hoodies have elastic in the bottom portion of the garment, so the sweatshirt doesn't lose form when you wash it. The bottom part of the hoodie fits snug around the waste area, and the top will overlap a little, giving the " muffin top " look, thus making a person look larger/thicker than they are.

i played the vid again....and listened thru headphones...i didnt watch, just listened so i could focus on just the sounds....

there were 2 very distinct sneezes.....

Hello to all again, here's Denmark :)

Just an idea. On one of the hundreds and hundreds of pictures we have seen online by now (no link, I am sorry and I doubt if I could find it again) you see the table in the last apartment. It has a cheap, small, white shaded, lit lamp (on a spherical white porcelain stand) on it up against the wall, and a tablecloth. Some velvety-looking fabric iirc. You clearly see one of the distinctive metal chairs also, that is why I am almost certain it actually is a recent photograph.

On the table, to the right side, there lies what appears to be a small brown vial of sorts. It looked to me as something you would use for a powdered drug like say, cocaine or methamphetamine. I have no idea when it was taken, the lamp was not in any of the footage from inside the apartment after the deed, and the table in same footage has no tablecloth and looks scorched/burnt, like something has been lit on fire on it and burnt. Papers, perhaps, or preparing drugs, I have no idea.

I haven't really given it much thought since in my eyes the mugshot of LM shows a worn, used up man, quite possible a daily drug user. So the vial seemed natural and just confirmed my beliefs in that regard.

But with regards to the sneezing heard, it would - again in my opinion - seem perfectly natural that he himself would be sneezing. From sniffing drugs. It is a very common occurrence, I have witnessed that many times when friends have done that.
And it would make sense for him to use for instance methamphetamine. It has profound effects on the body, among others a big increase in body strength. And he was working harder that night than he must have done for a long time... carrying all that weight around, cleaning and clearing things out etc etc etc. The whole thing must have taken hours and hours, and he is neither fit nor strong, physically.

This is all from memory, since it has been days since I saw that picture, and LM wasn't even in it (perhaps his foot??)... just that table and the chair as far as I recall.

Just a thought. If I come across the picture again, I'll make a copy of it and copy the link as well.

I swore myself away from this case... I admit I can't stay away!
I also can't find the video online ANYWHERE!

I will contact my son's friends... I'm sure they can locate the footage....
I can't have any REAL opinion without All of the infomation!

Wish me luck!
The video won't shock me at all... in a physical way.
I have seen autopsies... witnessed deaths...
the psychological sickness of the perp however, is a new avenue for me!

G'Morning all! Well, isn't this the day another package is expected to arrive somewhere? :what: I'll be all alone up north at our summer house as my husband has to go into Toronto for the day. He'll be back tonight, thank God.

So, if a package DOES arrive today somewhere......I'll quietly freak out here. And to make it worse, it's pitch black here, pelting rain, thundering & lightning! Spooky day.

I certainly hope no more spooky things happen.

BTW, when is this crazed fool due to return to Canada? I suspect that (wherever LE is planning to hold him pre-trial) they are making extra-safe of the security!

:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member