Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG saying that her and phil have the 'same tastes' is totally sickening. i dont know if she actually said it, since media reports are sometimes inaccurate, if she did i hope she gets the chair........

Michaela's mom wants Nancy Garrido to tell what she knows

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_13404844?nclick_check=1

"This investigation is far from being over," said Hayward police Lt. Christine Orrey. "He's still the strongest suspect we have going."

When Murch heard that Dugard had been found alive, her first thought was "Michaela must be with her." But after hearing and reading about Garrido, a convicted sex offender who brutally raped a South Lake Tahoe woman for hours, "it brought a new world of terrors, thinking of what she might have gone through with him," she said.

But if Garrido is the one, Murch is putting her hopes on an appeal to Garrido's wife, Nancy, that she might tell what she knows. In her blog "The Wondering Heart" at www.thewonderingheart.blogspot.com, Murch relays her belief that Nancy Garrido likely was a victim of Garrido, too, and writes: "I can only pray that if Nancy knows anything, she can find the courage to tell."

Police are confident the Garridos were living on the property near Antioch in late 1988, when Michaela was kidnapped. And there was at least one item of Nancy Garrido's left in the dirt as investigators packed their gear — An American Express card in her name, which expired in 1988.

"It's ironic," Murch said as she walked back to her car. "I've had many things come up all along the way."

i really feel for michella's mom here. but even if garrido killed her, nancy is never gonna say a word. :(

Just saw a promo for the next Inside Edition, which presumably airs this weekend. The episode includes an interview with Nancy's brothers.

Besides justifying child rape and kidnap by claiming it was really infertility that drove them, forgetting Phillip Garrido's history, you now also claim besides isolation, the girls were "well cared for." No. Not even close. Have you seen the junkyard full of filth they were forced to live in? And that's just the backyard, not the inside of the house. Forcing children to live outside is illegal in every state. You know what else is illegal? Not allowing a child to have an education or medical care. The only way you can say they were "well cared for" is if you define it as, "they're alive and look somewhat clean." But even then it's obvious from looking at both Garridos and their home, that it was Jaycee Dugard who is responsible for that. So even on that count you fail in trying to muddy the waters.

Notice, I did not even go into the incredible mind-warping that the Garridos did and the raping of their mother, Dugard. This is so unspeakable it's disturbing on multiple levels. Your insistence on sanitizing this heinous crime speaks volumes about you.[/QUOTE] The above quotes Stephens.

:crazy: Its a bit hilarious to use the expression, "clean dirt". As a nurse, NG
could have been practicing sanitation in such ways as to protect the health
of the children and grandma, while letting the rest go to seed. The house
and her face both reflect the usual result of being hooked on heroin.
I sympathize 100% with you on how heinous the Garrido's in the abduc-
tion and rape of JD. I also see a metamorphosis after the birth of the two
children: that NG and PG made a bonafide attempt to be caring parents as
any of the rest of us would. Thats the only home Starlet and Angel knew,
and i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape. They read our attitude.

We know virtually nothing about Jaycee's day-to-day life.

i know her life there changed as she got older but she was still stuck in the backyard even then from the looks of it. though, given the inside of the house, that might have been better........

:crazy: Its a bit hilarious to use the expression, "clean dirt". As a nurse, NG
could have been practicing sanitation in such ways as to protect the health
of the children and grandma, while letting the rest go to seed. The house
and her face both reflect the usual result of being hooked on heroin.
I sympathize 100% with you on how heinous the Garrido's in the abduc-
tion and rape of JD. I also see a metamorphosis after the birth of the two
children: that NG and PG made a bonafide attempt to be caring parents as
any of the rest of us would.
Thats the only home Starlet and Angel knew,
and i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape. They read our attitude.

bbm and snipped (because the quote thing was making a quote from the quote checkercab was quoting, not checkercab's post)

Nancy is hooked on heroin? Got a link for that?

You "see a metamorphosis" and NG and PG tried to be caring parents?

"as any of the rest of us would" ????
Please don't group me in there with NG and PG. I gave birth to my child. NG and PG kidnapped Jaycee. I loved my child from day one, and allowed him to live in a house and have control and ownership over his own body....do I really need to go on here?

I am baffled by your comments

And what do you mean by, "i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape" ?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

bbm and snipped (because the quote thing was making a quote from the quote checkercab was quoting, not checkercab's post)

Nancy is hooked on heroin? Got a link for that?

You "see a metamorphosis" and NG and PG tried to be caring parents?

"as any of the rest of us would" ????
Please don't group me in there with NG and PG. I gave birth to my child. NG and PG kidnapped Jaycee. I loved my child from day one, and allowed him to live in a house and have control and ownership over his own body....do I really need to go on here?

I am baffled by your comments

And what do you mean by, "i couldn't grade them as born to heinous rape" ?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

i thought that post was in a foriegn language myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member