2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez as usual is excellent at bringing out more qualifications of the witness

CM comes off as being a misogynist in some opinions, so there's a *smirk* when he's set down by a woman.

Funny, there are several prominant women on his team. I think some people are being over sensitive, the defense team has also treated male witnesses with a level of disrespect. Remember the comments to the LE fellow who showed up in a dress suit?

I knew that was where he was going!!!! The contaminated evidence!!!

Why does JB argue after JP has said "sustained?" Is this something about preserving the record for appeal, or is JB just not interested in listening till he gets his say?

Casey is very lucky it took months to find Caylee's body and that the bags containing her remains were under water for so long. Grr.

Criminals should not get a "get out of jail card" for that. In fact, there should be an additional charge for disposing of a person in such a manner.

Anyone else notice how SUBMISSIVE JB sounds to His Honor today? MM MM MMM

:banghead:OK, I was listening in on WESH while the side bar was going on and what I heard makes me wonder if this is all a ploy for a mistrial?

Did anyone else hear that CM told the judge yesterday that he wanted the judge to tell the jury that the defense did not have to present any kind of defense/testimony/witness? That they were not going to call on anyone nor were they going to present a defense? That they did not have to say anything at all? Then the reporter said that judge Perry told the defense that he did not believe anything from the defense that they are liars!? That they had told him that they did have a defense and now they are lying...:banghead:

Could this cause a mistrial? Casey looks mighty happy. :no:

I know what I heard and my husband heard it to..anyone else hear this and more?

If you look in the the daily news thread here, the sidebar transcript is there. Not exactly as you heard it. The judge is angry with the DT. Good read use the orlando Sentinal 5 page transcript link it is easier. :)

:banghead:OK, I was listening in on WESH while the side bar was going on and what I heard makes me wonder if this is all a ploy for a mistrial?

Did anyone else hear that CM told the judge yesterday that he wanted the judge to tell the jury that the defense did not have to present any kind of defense/testimony/witness? That they were not going to call on anyone nor were they going to present a defense? That they did not have to say anything at all? Then the reporter said that judge Perry told the defense that he did not believe anything from the defense that they are liars!? That they had told him that they did have a defense and now they are lying...:banghead:

Could this cause a mistrial? Casey looks mighty happy. :no:

I know what I heard and my husband heard it to..anyone else hear this and more?

ThinkTank posted the transcript in the news thread. Feel free to open a thread about it if someone else hasn't already generated one! The transcript is priceless! :D

is it just me or does this lovely lady's testimony seem absolutely extraneous?

I think they needed to hit home that it was Caylee's hair.Dotting their I's crossing their T's , imo.

This is such old OJ stuff. Trying to act like the fact she supervises the process means that her subordinates may have made unnoticed mistakes. LKB is probably preening.

Good Lord, can we take a collection and buy JB a copy of Cross for Dummies?

Especially CM. I totally agree. This is entirely my opinion but I don't think CM has much respect for women, especially intelligent women.

Which is why CM detests Kathy Belich. She's very intelligent and he can't keep up with her. She asks questions and he's lost for words.

He had a horrible cold during jury selection. I think it sounds like it's turned into bronchitis. It's also allergy season.

I have allergies and asthma. I cough terribly lately due to the season. Some people think I smoke but I have never touched the stuff. Hmmmm.

THAT was rthe smarmiest " Good Morning Ladies and Gntlmen" I have ever seen. Does Baez have any idea how Phreakin Phony he sounds when he does that?

It is the afternoon already not morning! Get with the program Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member