Defense Motion to Exclude Canine

Reaction score
Exclude Canine: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331371/detail.html
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWMuJ5oZx34[/ame]

Why do the Anthonys always represent that the dog never actually hit on anything. This dog handler is very clear that the dog did.

I think the judge is letting this in, he already said something to the effect of dogs are used in trials for a number of things, and have been for years, dead bodies, bombs, drugs, etc.

The handler said on testimony IIRC that one dog hit on all areas, so as protocal, they bring in a second dog to verify, not telling the handler where the hits were. The second dog hit on the same areas.
Cindy went on TV that night telling all that the first dog was inconsistent, so they had to bring in a second dog.
This is pure CA! She knew Caylee was dead. She is not weak, she will not crumble. She was not nor is she in denial. she is a stone cold lying!

OMG Lancelot, she did do that!!! Also, Jose said similar things in his interviews.

YES! They have been in LOCKSTEP since the very beginning. Jose knew back then, so did CA, we know GA did...that has been one of things that had me so riveted to this case, the unrealistic, yet unapologetic statements coming from these people.

Defense attorneys are not gullible, they just hope we are.
When you stop and think about everything he has said and leaked, it is obvious, to me, that he knew early on, who, what when, WHERE, and why.

The handler said on testimony IIRC that one dog hit on all areas, so as protocal, they bring in a second dog to verify, not telling the handler where the hits were. The second dog hit on the same areas.
Cindy went on TV that night telling all that the first dog was inconsistent, so they had to bring in a second dog.
This is pure CA! She knew Caylee was dead. She is not weak, she will not crumble. She was not nor is she in denial. she is a stone cold lying!

Didn't Cindy say that one of the "dog handlers" told her that the first dog was inconsistent? I want to know, since when do "dog handlers" working with/for LE tell the owners of the house they are searching... ANYTHING? Just sayin'.

Totally agree with your post~ 100%

http://www.wftv.com/video/23475771/index.html

May 8 hearing at 22:48 Perry was saying that legions of cases have used canines to track and sniff human scents and decomposition, explosive devices, drugs. The judge was “rassling” with this expert Baez wanted. Baez said it was a veterinarian from Alabama. The judge granted 20 hours for that. How did Dr. Farigrieve, from Canada, get involved? He is a forensic anthropologist! Can he qualify in court as a canine expert?

Cindy should stop hatin' on the dogs. Doggy noses don't lie, especially trained ones. It's not their fault Casey put something horrible there for them to sniff out. You want to hate someone, Cindy, hate Casey for killing Caylee! The dogs were just doing their job. And you know what dog spelled backwards is - God. Just sayin'.

ITA! I remember the bond hearing well, and that's exactly what the dog handler said.......the first dog hit on three spots, so for confirmation, a second dog from another agency was brought in and hit on those same three spots.

Cindy has tried at every opportunity to misrepresent the cadaver dogs alerts in her backyard. And, she completely dismisses the cadaver dog hit on the trunk of Casey's car, saying they used the same dog that was inconsistent in her backyard. We KNOW those dogs were not "inconsistent", they were right on target!

And even though Cindy dismisses the cadaver dogs alerts in her backyard, she and George initially admitted that after retrieving Casey's car from the impound yard, they both searched the backyard, looking for Caylee.

ITA! I remember the bond hearing well, and that's exactly what the dog handler said.......the first dog hit on three spots, so for confirmation, a second dog from another agency was brought in and hit on those same three spots.

Cindy has tried at every opportunity to misrepresent the cadaver dogs alerts in her backyard. And, she completely dismisses the cadaver dog hit on the trunk of Casey's car, saying they used the same dog that was inconsistent in her backyard. We KNOW those dogs were not "inconsistent", they were right on target!

And even though Cindy dismisses the cadaver dogs alerts in her backyard, she and George initially admitted that after retrieving Casey's car from the impound yard, they both searched the backyard, looking for Caylee.

Which makes you wonder WHY? If it had not crossed their minds that the smell in that car came from Caylee... why search the backyard... they knew she wasn't back there playing by herself! I wonder if they had smelled anything in the backyard in those first few days/weeks that Caylee was supposed to be with "Casey" and they matched the smell in the trunk to the smell they had smelled in that backyard?

One of the biggest reason I want to see the trial is because every last piece of evidence will use will be brought out in the light in a logical make sence kind of way. Therefore when CA goes walking up to the stand in that slight bent over way and clad in her grandma clothes she wont be able to treat the court as she has the media and just down right out lie. I would bet the state is so waiting for that day because when she does leave the stand those granny clothes will be ripped to shreads on her humped over look.
Cindy a bit of advice here: Dress as you always have. Above the knee skirts, shorts and tanks you know the look I mean...BE YOURSELF. And on one bit more please, cut your hair short again. The style you have now does not suit you. Please take no offence, Im just trying to help you here a little.

Didn't Cindy say that one of the "dog handlers" told her that the first dog was inconsistent? I want to know, since when do "dog handlers" working with/for LE tell the owners of the house they are searching... ANYTHING? Just sayin'.

Totally agree with your post~ 100%

Cindy also said that the dog handlers told her that the cadaver dogs might make "false hits" on things such as urine and sweat. Cindy then made the statement that "George sweats back here (backyard) all the time." I think this was on the Greta interview at the Anthony home. I'm pretty sure Cindy was lying about that, too.

Respectfully snipped.

Wow! I had not heard about this. Do you have a link? It's not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read about it. Thanks! :)

Which makes you wonder WHY? If it had not crossed their minds that the smell in that car came from Caylee... why search the backyard... they knew she wasn't back there playing by herself! I wonder if they had smelled anything in the backyard in those first few days/weeks that Caylee was supposed to be with "Casey" and they matched the smell in the trunk to the smell they had smelled in that backyard?

Good point! I hadn't thought of it in those terms..........linking an odor they had smelled in their backyard to the same odor they smelled in the car. They definitely knew something was terribly wrong.

I'd love to know if the Anthonys two Yorkies ever focused on the same areas as the cadaver dogs. And how did they react when the stench filled pontiac was in the garage. All dogs regardless of species have an incredible sense of smell. And I'm betting all dogs react very differently to decomposition as opposed to imaginery pizza.

Good point! I hadn't thought of it in those terms..........linking an odor they had smelled in their backyard to the same odor they smelled in the car. They definitely knew something was terribly wrong.

It is literally making me sick thinking about it!

I'd love to know if the Anthonys two Yorkies ever focused on the same areas as the cadaver dogs. And how did they react when the stench filled pontiac was in the garage. All dogs regardless of species have an incredible sense of smell. And I'm betting all dogs react very differently to decomposition as opposed to imaginery pizza.

Didn't Cindy say that they have their own little area on the side of the house? I think she said that garage door (side door) lets them out in that area because they didn't want them doing their business where Caylee played? I could be wrong?

Didn't Cindy say that they have their own little area on the side of the house? I think she said that garage door (side door) lets them out in that area because they didn't want them doing their business where Caylee played? I could be wrong?

You could be right, certainly sounds like something Cindy would do for Caylee.

Respectfully snipped.

Wow! I had not heard about this. Do you have a link? It's not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read about it. Thanks! :)

I don't have the link at hand, but it was in one of the early reports for this case. One of the police officers on scene stated George and Cindy stated that after retrieving the car from impound they searched their backyard.

It may have been in one of the early document releases too. I've always thought it was a strange thing for them to do. No explanations for what led them to search their backyard.

Tomorrow I'll try to look for where that was mentioned. In the meantime, if anyone else here remembers this and knows where it was stated, it might help me locate it.

Respectfully snipped.

Just started searching and haven't found the source, but here's a post from Oct. 10, 2008 in regards to the backyard, posted by TheOnly1 that also mentions it:

I think LE moved the playhouse and are focusing on the dirt *under* the playhouse. Further, CA had questioned on NG could peeing in the playhouse make a cadaver dog alert (or something to that effect). So, *if* Casey tried to bury Caylee under the playhouse then maybe if the Yorkies did smell something strange it would not been as obvious to GA and CA because there was a playhouse on top of the dirt. Or maybe they were whining and scratching at the playhouse and that made GA and CA check it. I really don't know.

However, it is very very very suspicious to me that CA admitted or GA admitted that they both searched the backyard to LE (pre-LE searching the backyard)!! I recall an interview where they said they also checked **under** the playhouse (can anyone find that interview). [Paraphrased: it went something like this. LE asked the A's for permission to search the backyard. Permission was given and it was noted that GA and CA said something to the effect of, "We have already searched it and there is nothing back there. We dug around XYZ because GA saw something suspicious. Go ahead". Doesn't this ring major alarm bells? I mean, if a family member of mine has a small child and won't let me talk to said child I don't immediately start moving stuff in my BACKYARD and digging around under items! That speaks to me that they knew something was stinky-hinky!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ghlight=George+Cindy+Anthony+search+back+yard

Cindy also said that the dog handlers told her that the cadaver dogs might make "false hits" on things such as urine and sweat. Cindy then made the statement that "George sweats back here (backyard) all the time." I think this was on the Greta interview at the Anthony home. I'm pretty sure Cindy was lying about that, too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi1W6Aoly3I[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_J4VbGgk-0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BrfHbHFoig[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVNM_CLiAU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=93AE26DF7D1240EB&playnext=1&v=lQHi-6NdltQ[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSf-XkCfnk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mIYP7fMjM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CSv4RMTow[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members