Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. Work is boring right now!

:gthanks::takeabow:

So I don't quote another post, yes JB wrote about going to Walmart at 3am in the book for the saw. Someone quoted it in this thread. Just search Walmart!

I am going to double check the 3am cause now RR0004 has me doubting my memory!

I can only hope that my tweet to a producer (at Piers Morgan) about the South Park connection helped get this cancelled. I may be reaching, but I feel good about it! :floorlaugh:

There is a 5-star reviewer in Amazon.com (with initials DH, dated July 4) that went at great lengths to dispute the South Park theory.
Claims there was a cartoon called Danger Mouse that had a hamster that sneezed up milk. He said:
"You might recall - if you are my age or older - a cartoon called "Danger Mouse." This was the first British cartoon to make it on U.S. TV. It ran original episodes from 1984-1992. One of the most famous episodes involved Danger Mouse having a sneeze attack, and his sidekick hamster, Penrod, sneezed up milk!"
Now, I don't know how a sneeze attack and a hamster sneezing up milk has the same innuendos as SP petting the bald-headed mouse.
And this sneeze attack was one of the most famous episodes? Wow, they are reaching. (this review came from a Casey worshipper, so 'nuf said)

It doesn't and riddle me this - how funny is it that the flower girl who is trying to hijack my review told us the same tale........and some that should get her committed on a 72 hour hold, IMHO.

Thank you for going to all that trouble ANJ but that's not it.

Okay, I made all 8 parts public. If we don't need them I will make them private again. I will check back later to see if anyone objects. (BTW - I have CM too)

If Casey was really molested by George and Lee, I want to see her press charges! If she and Jose want us to believe that Casey was molested... then press charges! You know what?? File a civil lawsuit at least!

Funny new youtube video uploaded recently. Search "Anthony Case: Baez's "Pulp Fiction"

:floorlaugh:

if the wish list if pulling up correct info then the review of John Harrington comes as Tim Huntington.....Is the wish list name the real name of reviewer? There was a Tim H at trial: Defense expert Forensic entomologist Dr. Tim Huntington

I dont know if this is true or not but somone on Amazon that gave the book 5 stars is recalling something from the book. Jose runs to walmart to get a saw to cut open caylees skull...he actually went to walmart to get the saw.

Maybe its just me but that made me feel sick.

Bumping this - Now I am wondering if I read this and thought I read it in the book -- I will check when I have time - ugggggh. Doing to many things at once.
If anyone has the quote handy or can clarify before me - Please do!

That reviewer dh, it's that the same one I had to google because his name was familiar? There is a supposed male friend of fca by that sanger name.

I wish we really knew why Jose cancelled? Or if CNN cancelled because Jose was refusing to answer questions about South Park. IMO, Jose would not cancel a media performance unless he was going to be embarrassed (Stolen South Park references). I really thinks Piers Morgan (and his producers) wanted to call him out and he threw a fit. I bet we will see a cancellation on the View if we put some effort into them getting familiar with South Park and Casey's stolen lies. :floorlaugh: I'm thinking about going after Elizabeth and Whoopie with this information and think I should maybe contact their agents (via mail or twitter) because I think it would be a better way to get them to listen.

That reviewer dh, it's that the same one I had to google because his name was familiar? There is a supposed male friend of fca by that same name.

Bumping this - Now I am wondering if I read this and thought I read it in the book -- I will check when I have time - ugggggh. Doing to many things at once.
If anyone has the quote handy or can clarify before me - Please do!

I just watched a preview of Defending Casey Anthony and JB said he went to Walmart at 3 am to buy a saw to saw open Caylee Anthonys skull open.

Google Jose Baez Southpark.... It appears to be taking off.:floorlaugh:

That reviewer dh, it's that the same one I had to google because his name was familiar? There is a supposed male friend of fca by that same name.

Same last name, different first. Though many rumors went around that they are the same. Or that they are related. RH was allegedly involved in the distribution of the pictures of it. To the point that he got a lawyer.

DH? I know exactly who you mea! He wrote a review? Yes he was the one that has a FB page dedicated to IT and was suspected of linking her videos. Do you have a link to his review?

DH? I know exactly who you mea! He wrote a review? Yes he was the one that has a FB page dedicated to IT and was suspected of linking her videos. Do you have a link to his review?

Not sure if I can link it but if you google his name, July 4 and "BRILLIANT & PROVOCATIVE!" (the title to his review) you will come up with it.

Wasn`t it something like "I think my father may have abused me too, I`m having dreams about it"..right.

And yay, I just read "The Baez law firm" webpage.

"Mr. Baez's practice has a particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children, Internet crimes, homicide, narcotics offenses, federal crime/white collar crimes, and DNA cases. He has extensive experience in successfully defending scientifically/medically intensive criminal allegations, including shaken baby syndrome, pediatric head injuries, sexual assault cases with medical evidence, and cases involving DNA evidence. Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor."

"When a person in our system of justice is charged with a crime, they cannot fight for themselves, they need a lawyer who will stand by them through thick and thin, not judge them and say Mister or Madam prosecutor in order for you to convict my client you are going to be in for the fight of your life."

ibm
And innocent people will be victims in this fight.
It does take a special kind to be a lawyer like this.

Wow...ALL that extensive experience!!!!, he must have tried many many murder cases..
:waitasec:...he has only tried 2 murder cases

Nilton Diaz and OCA
the Shaken Baby Syndrome and Pediatric head injuries are from the Diaz case. Diaz was found guilty and sentenced to prison.
Baez also attempted Trial by Ambush in the Diaz case, it did not work..but that did not stop him from trying it again in the OCA case even after being schooled by Judge Perry on it.

OK, number one, shame on you for not providing a link. :what:

Number two, shame on me for briefly confusing "McKenna" with "Macaluso" in my mind and flashing back to a certain beach-helicopter-nude-romp-quickly-pulled-YouTube-video! :sick:

:floorlaugh: OMG! I remember that one!!

:shutup: I'll say no more.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27