Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
From KATC - the Coroner van has just left the scene in Evangeline Parish.

I never could really figure out how to hope Mickey was alive someplace...if she had been, she would not have been safe and being cared for, that is for sure; she would probably have been being tortured and assaulted daily. To be honest, once her bike was found, and where it was found, I felt certain she was gone.

From anger, to sorrow, and back again.

Repeat.

:(

After all of this IMO we need to make Cajun Net something that of a reality. If someone has the means to do so I say there should be a facebook page made. Make one for those missing or runaways. I would do so but I simply cannot keep up but would love to be a part of something and would definitely be involved just I cannot run such a project. It's time for an uprising against such heinous and pointless acts of murder! Mickey has sparked a fire in Louisiana and we can keep it burning!

Wonder if Poison Ivy is in that brush there?

Just checked the map and the photograph below. It's a pretty good guess that poison ivy is crawling in that place behind the fence. Heck, it's a winter shot and the look of the overgrowth still screams, "Itch City HERE!"

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=68598#beginMap

From KATC - the Coroner van has just left the scene in Evangeline Parish.

Let's hope the coroner over there isn't like the one we had in St. Landry Parish about a decade ago...The guy was an attorney and screwed up every investigation he touched. :banghead:

I think you may be right... I originally brought up Beaver Creek, but then discounted it because it appears to be a lot further off of 10 then what is being reported... We will know here shortly...

All jmo.

It is not Beaver Creek Cemetary, it is a smaller cemetary closer to HWY 13.

Just checked the map and the photograph below. It's a pretty good guess that poison ivy is crawling in that place behind the fence. Heck, it's a winter shot and the look of the overgrowth still screams, "Itch City HERE!"

Let's hope the coroner over there isn't like the one we had in St. Landry Parish about a decade ago...The guy was an attorney and screwed up every investigation he touched. :banghead:

Thank you and looking at the photo of the grave site, I don't think BSL could move one of those cement tops on a grave by himself so either he left her in the brush or he had help.

I remember when I still lived in Opelousas, I forget the coroner's name, but an elderly woman had been found dead in her home on Cherry St. She was laying in the hallway with a sheet pulled up over her face...said it was natural causes...geeze, my blind weenie dog could've seen it was a homicide. It was later determined that it was indeed, and only because the family pushed for further investigation.

KATC-TV 3: Acadiana's Newschannel

12 minutes ago.

FROM Jim Hummel: The Coroner van has just left the scene in Evangeline Parish. We will have the very latest tonight at 10pm.

Like I said, sometimes LIVING with your sins is worse than dying because of them.

Amen!! Well put . . . . and he still has that long-g-g- incarceration until the trial and IMO other inmates are known for notoriously disliking RSO's. Strange things happen and some :notgood:!!

She was not found in the cemetery proper. Her "grave site," as Cpl. Mouton referred to it was through the cemetery to an open area surrounded by trees. He apparently did not leave her in the brush..."grave site" to me, means buried.

If you look at it on the map, you can clearly see two grassy areas behind the cemetery. How did he know about this place? :confused:

Oh never mind about my last post...LE probably said that so citizen's can rest assured there isn't anyone else out there they know of that would put the good citizen's at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle