**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what we will hear today.
My guess is evidence to discredit theory #2. (I believe this is where the Thompsons come in too - maybe not to testify but their records were subpoenaed for a reason.)

Remember Jodi stated the two ninjas were a man and a woman.

If someone were taking a poll:

I think TA was shot first.

I do not believe any of HIS pictures were posed, not even the nude ones. So I think he turned around in the shower and she went for his heart with the knife. That was first and he tried fighting back. When he wouldn't die fast enough, she dragged him back to the shower after chasing him in the hall and stabbing his back and shot him while she was standing above his slouched body. when she slit his throat I don't know. Overkill.

IMO, she put that camera on a chest or dresser and took the nude photos of herself. Sick woman.

I do not believe any of HIS pictures were posed, not even the nude ones. So I think he turned around in the shower and she went for his heart with the knife. That was first and he tried fighting back. When he wouldn't die fast enough, she dragged him back to the shower after chasing him in the hall and stabbing his back and shot him while she was standing above his slouched body. when she slit his throat I don't know. Overkill.

IMO, she put that camera on a chest or dresser and took the nude photos of herself. Sick woman.
Remember Travis did manage to make it down the hallway to his bedroom (there are some really great diagram shots courtesy of TigerBalm in our media thread) - there is a large pool of blood on the floor there that would be consistent with having his throat slashed. (MOO)

And then she dragged him back to the bathroom...the rest I totally agree with you on. I don't know if Jodi took self-pics (I'm kinda waiting to hear what pics if any they removed from the cell phones) but I do know for me Travis' photos have a much different 'feel' to them than Jodi's.

RSBM
I can't see the picture that well, but if the razor is silver (usually stainless steel)...it is a straight razor. My hubby uses them. It looks like a regular razor, but it's not. It's loaded with a straight blade.

My hubby has the one that looks like a switchblade, but he also has one that looks like a regular razor. You just get a straight blade and pop it in. Some men feel more comfortable using straight edges that way b/c it has a safety device on it. The razorblade type is pretty scary to use. LOL

Most men keep the soap/soap bowl/ and blades in something instead of out on the counter. There are nice devices you can buy to display them on your counters, though. My husband swears he wouldn't ever use disposable razors again.

My husband has a silver (stainless steel) razor and no, it's not a straight edge. It is a Gillette Atra razor. So they exist.

Remember Travis did manage to make it down the hallway to his bedroom (there are some really great diagram shots courtesy of TigerBalm in our media thread) - there is a large pool of blood on the floor there that would be consistent with having his throat slashed. (MOO)

And then she dragged him back to the bathroom...the rest I totally agree with you on. I don't know if Jodi took self-pics (I'm kinda waiting to hear what pics if any they removed from the cell phones) but I do know for me Travis' photos have a much different 'feel' to them than Jodi's.

Yes thank you. I now remember about his throat. Whew. So much information and such a horrible crime. I think this is all her. She's pure evil. All he did was trust her too much.

I am at work tomorrow until 6pm GMT, going to miss at least 1 hour of court. I am going to buzz around this afternoon and clean house! and most importantly make sure the teenagers have something to do so I can sit on my butt and watch with baited breath. .(My teens are going through their "I want to be alone") phase right now so that works for me.

Watching Jodi's police tape today , I missed a lot during the live broadcast due to Ms Talk-a-lot. (This snake talks so fast I can't understand what in the heck she's saying half the time)

The detective is right, she's not acting like someone who is innocent , interrogation video's are great for studying. I always see the guilty slumping over the table, sleeping in a corner or slacking in their chair. Or they talk in circles.

The innocent people are usually pacing, highly stressful, their voice is usually high and squeaky, they are panicked, afraid and adamant they are innocent. I've noticed constant hair stroking, hand on the forehead, biting of nails. They don't exercise with a chair and massage their faces.

Jodi also tends to fill in unnecessary details, trying to disconnect, or distance herself.

Watching her is fascinating. I wish I could be there when they throw the switch.

My husband has a silver (stainless steel) razor and no, it's not a straight edge. It is a Gillette Atra razor. So they exist.

Oh, okay. Just thought I would mention they do make straight razors that look like normal razors.

There are way to many razors to choose from.

ETA: Plus, Im just going by what Jodi said Travis shaved with. Old timey..in my mind...meant straight razors. IDK??

If someone were taking a poll:

I think TA was shot first.

I tend to think she shot him first. I think she made him sit in the shower, opened the door and hot him in the head. How do we know for certain that he was unable to move around at that point? There have been many instances where doctors were amazed that someone survived a gunshot wound to the head. The ME could only work with what he had. I always tend to believe that nothing is 100% and exceptions can exist. She even mentioned in her police interview (story #2) that he was holding his head. However, I don't think he got out of the shower and walked to the sink. I am guessing he crawled around a bit disoriented while she was stabbing him. She did say she saw him on all fours on the bathroom floor. I do think he tried to hold onto the sink and ended up coughing into the mirror and spitting up blood while defending himself. He only made it to the end of the hallway screaming. She did say he was screaming. She took care of that by slitting his throat, and that I do believe when he died instantly. The shell casing on the blood near the sink doesn't really mean he was shot at the sink, in my view. With all the water on that bathroom floor that casing could have ended up just about anywhere.

I wonder why the DT chose defense theory. I am more likely to buy mental illness at this point. She acts like someone with a split personality. She acts as though she believes her lies. People like her scare the heck out of me.

Wait! Why are we talking about razors?

hummm, do we know if it was a knife that stabbed him? Could it have been his straight edge razor (if he had one, which Jodi said he used those types)

Now I am reminded of the scene in the movie "The Color Purple" where whoopie has the razor in her hand.

Just a random thought this morning.

Never used one but this is what I consider a straight razor: :waitasec:
images

It's pretty easy to tell because you hold the blade differently. To me the Myspace pic looks to be a Schick, Gillette, etc. one would pick up at Walgreen's. That being said you could well be right.

I think so too. The straight razor we mostly still use for texturizing hair. We are not allowed to shave anyone's neck with them anymore bcause of AIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson