Identified! Australia - Wynnum West, Qld, Man's body in bushland, May'13 - Sean Lennon

Strangeworld

Reaction score
I did a Street View and cannot find where the Police are on that road :dunno:
Quite a few houses in the area (as you mentioned)... I wonder if he was hit by a car and somehow made his way into the bushland?
There are plenty of other remote areas nearby. I wonder why someone would put the body there - unless they had to get rid of it quickly. Though Camille road is a loop road - takes them straight back onto the main road without backtracking.

Looking at the map his body has possibly been located in or on the outskirts of Edward Kelk park. Correct me if I am wrong?

http://weekendbrisbane.com.au/14853/edward-kelk-park-wynnum-west-brisbane/

I am not sure he would have been run over on Camille Road - it wouldn't be a typical road a car would be going at excessive speed and a pedestrian walking across that quiet road with street lights, although visible injuries would determine hit and run. It also seems an unlikely place to dump a body, it's not really rural bushland... It's more residential bushland in a suburb that residents have access to via walking/bike paths and has a children's playground.

It's hard to consider theories without an age of the victim, name, whether he lived locally, injuries etc etc. Hopefully they are able to identity him and release more information ASAP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back