News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

This leading article about the evidence contains an upsetting photo of Caylee- I have never seen this one before. Enlarge the photo to see what I mean.
http://www..com/

This leading article about the evidence contains an upsetting photo of Caylee- I have never seen this one before. Enlarge the photo to see what I mean.

That looks like the picture where Lee was holding her. I'll try to find it.

ETA: Found the Lee picture I was thinking of and it is not the same at all. Sorry!

I think they sent DC out looking because they had a pretty good idea of where the body was. He didn't actually find it, so I'm not certain they new exactly.

I would imagine that if they new exactly where she was, they would have tried to move her somewhere less incriminating or tried to stage it to look like anything other than KC did it. IMO that may be why DC was out there.

Even if they knew where the body was, that doesn't mean they knew she was wrapped in duct tape.

I know, I'm not saying they may not have known ( and I don't know how they knew) where the body was, I just haven't been able to make the leap in my own head yet. I haven't put those pieced together for myself yet. Not saying they're not there.
What keeps me 'canoogling" on this case is trying to make links between the baby being murdered, and who knew what when. Not sure this makes any sense. It just hasn't mede sense to me . .KWIM??? God knows I want the evidenciary links to lead to Casey and that home, and I think most of it does.

I agree with you, there are so many possibilities as to how they "may have known". Did Casey tell Baez? Is that why DC said JB told him NOT to call LE if he found Caylee there? I always wonder what would have become of Caylee's remains if DC had found her?
Oops, sorry for going OT

I have seen that pic before, please be careful on that website because many people have picked up viruses there.

I have seen that pic before, please be careful on that website because many people have picked up viruses there.

Yes thanks- in fact the first time I looked at that site I did just that.... aargh!.
I was not going back until I did so earlier by following someone else's link without thinking..

In a text message to Amy in Mid May, Casey made a remark about "using or taking" Amys duct tape. Im assssuming she used it to tape the American Flag "dress" to herself for the Anything But Clothes party.
How many rolls of duct tape are involved in this case?

How many pieces of duct tape does it take to get to the truth?!?!?!?

Maybe now the "pieces" will start coming together?

yes, didn't "Exit" (friend who owned LakeVaj house) say here that the flag costume was held up with tape, and that he had the flag after the party? And didn't TB have plastic wrapped around him at that party, what was it held up with, he's AH's pal so could have been her tape, too. I haven't seen AH's costume yet, if anyone has a picture, please share..... going to re-read now and look at pictures again.

It's ironic that little Caylee is gazing up at that Henkel duct tape that's holding her picture to the pole. It's almost as if she is staring at it so that someone will notice.

Incidently, WSers discussed the possibility of finding this tape in pics and videos months ago:
GA may have used some duct tape when he set up the Kidfinders tents. I think there are some videos, pics from early on in the Publix parking lot.

BBM

As a mom of young kids, this photo doesn't really alarm me. A few days ago my 3yo screamed & cried like he was boiling in acid; cried so hard he made his head all red & blotchy. Why? Because I turned off the bathroom light, and it was "his turn." Caylee was the right age for that sort of behavior. I promise I'm not trying to make light of your opinion, it's just that I have a great deal of recent experience with young children, and this is an age when they are particularly insane (and yet so adorable).

:crazy:

About Mallory in the house as the news was breaking that a child's body had been found-from an "unmentionable" website:

"When the news broke about a child’s body being found, a news reporter was at the Anthony house when Mallory Parker, Lee Anthony’s girl friend, showed up. Mallory went into the house and was in there for about 10 minutes before the police showed up, banged on the door a couple of times before she came out. When she finally did came out, law enforcement asked her to leave. ( Watch Video 2:15 mark of tape referencing Lee’s girlfriend). Why was Mallory at the house? With a body, presumed to be Caylee’s found less than a mile away from Anthony’s home one would have to know that the Anthony home would be an extended crime scene. Why, within 10 minutes was Mallory at the Anthony home? Why did she feel the need to go there and who told her to do so?"

About Mallory in the house as the news was breaking that a child's body had been found-from an "unmentionable" website:

"When the news broke about a child’s body being found, a news reporter was at the Anthony house when Mallory Parker, Lee Anthony’s girl friend, showed up. Mallory went into the house and was in there for about 10 minutes before the police showed up, banged on the door a couple of times before she came out. When she finally did came out, law enforcement asked her to leave. ( Watch Video 2:15 mark of tape referencing Lee’s girlfriend). Why was Mallory at the house? With a body, presumed to be Caylee’s found less than a mile away from Anthony’s home one would have to know that the Anthony home would be an extended crime scene. Why, within 10 minutes was Mallory at the Anthony home? Why did she feel the need to go there and who told her to do so?"

When Caylee's remains were found, George and Cindy were on their way home from Los Angeles, where they had gone for an interview on Larry King. It was stated that Mallory was taking care of the Anthony's two dogs and cat for the few days the Anthonys were gone.

I always thought Mallory was probably feeding the dogs or taking in mail while the A's were out of town, but that's a good question, Spamelope.

I know that crying picture worried a lot of us here. Hopefully just something innocuous. Can someone refresh my memory, was it a picture Casey had posted to her facebook or what was the source/who took it? thanks for info

I wanna say someone's (George, maybe?) cell phone?

Just catchin' up on this thread.

1) Nice work, KB et.al! :clap:
2) Not only does this suggest that we have a good idea of where the rest of the roll went...IOW perhaps it was used to hang posters vs. being tossed by G&C after being tipped by bailed-out-Casey...
3)...perhaps it tells us something more 'bout the crime...

We've spent considerable time debating the timing of the application of the tape peri vs. post-mortem based on the ME comments in previously released docs about the position of the mandible. And while this might not settle things once-and-for-all...IMHO it does suggest that the tape was @ G&C's and NOT in the Pontiac. IOW...we know Casey didn't toss everything outta the car...and we've had to allow that maybe she did toss the remaining (if any) duct tape outta the car before leaving it 6/27. IMHO, we now have a pretty good reason to dismiss the notion that the duct tape was available to Casey anywhere but @ the house. IOW...it was applied there...and the remaining roll left there.

So...now we're left to choose if Casey applied the tape pre-4:11PM 6/16 or post-4:11PM 6/16.

We won't solve that here...but...methinks you can decide how much you believe JT's statement 'bout seeing Casey & Caylee 6/16...and IF he saw them...exactly what time he saw them...and that will lead you to your best conclusion regarding when the tape was applied. FWIW...4 candidates for plausible timing of JT's sightings per the pings detailed in the 6/16 ping thread. So...if you believe he saw them...odds are you're gonna hafta believe the tape was applied 6/17 upon Casey's return to G&C's.

Just catchin' up on this thread.

1) Nice work, KB et.al! :clap:
2) Not only does this suggest that we have a good idea of where the rest of the roll went...IOW perhaps it was used to hang posters vs. being tossed by G&C after being tipped by bailed-out-Casey...
3)...perhaps it tells us something more 'bout the crime...

We've spent considerable time debating the timing of the application of the tape peri vs. post-mortem based on the ME comments in previously released docs about the position of the mandible. And while this might not settle things once-and-for-all...IMHO it does suggest that the tape was @ G&C's and NOT in the Pontiac. IOW...Casey didn't toss everything outta the car...and we've had to allow that maybe she did toss the remaining (if any) duct tape outta the car before leaving it 6/27. IMHO, we now have a pretty good reason to dismiss the notion that the duct tape was available to Casey anywhere but @ the house. IOW...it was applied there...and the remaining roll left there.

So...now we're left to choose if Casey applied the tape pre-4:11PM 6/16 or post-4:11PM 6/16.

We won't solve that here...but...methinks you can decide how much you believe JT's statement 'bout seeing Casey & Caylee 6/16...and IF he saw them...exactly what time he saw them...and that will lead you to your best conclusion regarding when the tape was applied. FWIW...4 candidates for plausible timing of JT's sightings per the pings detailed in the 6/16 ping thread. So...if you believe he saw them...odds are you're gonna hafta believe the tape was applied 6/17 upon Casey's return to G&C's.

Wowza, simply wowza. I am on the fence about JT. The 6.16 date works for me regardless of the time. Never did believe GA story.

Job well done. Time for a bottle of wine for you my friend.

I don't think that anyone got rid of the roll of duct tape. After seeing this on the news, I remember that while KC was in jail "protecting the family," the A's were out posting those flyers everywhere. I think they just had it in the garage for years and used the last of the roll hanging posters. I think had they known it was anything to do with the case, we wouldn't have seen it hanging with the poster. I think that would have been just too much to think even the A's could be cold enough to do.

When Caylee's remains were found, George and Cindy were on their way home from Los Angeles, where they had gone for an interview on Larry King. It was stated that Mallory was taking care of the Anthony's two dogs and cat for the few days the Anthonys were gone.

I realize that, but what I meant to highlight was the fact that Mallory, within 10 minutes of the remains being found being broadcast, entered the home before LE got there, and then refused to open the door to the police for quite some time. I know if there are cops banging on my door, I'm going to open it immediately. Caylee's remains were found at about 9:30, so I would imagine it was after 10 am that Mallory got there. Who would wait til after 10 am to let the dogs out? They would have been doing the potty dance for quite some time. How does this work? You hear that your prospective niece's corpse has been found near the house and you think, "That reminds me, I need to check the mail." I really wish they had legal reason at the time to have done a search on her being, IMO she took something incriminating out of the house that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back