a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened to Jinkasaurus- she used to be a good reporter; now it seems she wants to be the story instead of reporting the story; it seems to have started with the Anthony case. I have lost respect for her and basically change the channel when I see her face.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't agree more, well said. :)

Good morning, everyone! I was so disappointed that the trial ended so early yesterday. Rather than keeping up with all the threads, I went outside and started cleaning out my front garden. It took two hours, one above the amount of work I'm supposed to limit myself to! It was worth it, because I had some time with fresh air and sunshine. Jodi will never have that wonderful experience, ever.

Well, I cooked a quick dinner and lay down to watch the dreaded/obligatory HLN line-up. I never got to JVM! I did wake at 6:30 this morning with Dr. Drew. I hit the record button and replayed the entire show. I've only taken to watching him since this trial began.

neenee15, the M&M's were a terrific gift! I never would have thought of that!

Katycoolady, I'm glad you had a little more time to get yourself together amid all your other trials and tribulations. We all need you to be fresh and ready for two (hopefully) entire days.

I noticed that after one particular side-bar yesterday, Willmott spent a moment flipping through her pages and started off a round of questioning having skipped over a bunch of her notes. I think it's possible that whatever wasn't allowed ate up a lot of her time and she couldn't stretch the material she had to fit until the end of the day. IMHO, she's done so much damage with LaViolette that she should just get through the basics and the day of the murder and let it go over to Juan.

Pasa, having been a recent victim of the Crud, I do hope you are recovered enough for another day. Your message about the ribbons was a joy to hear.

I've mentioned this before, but IMHO, it's worth repeating. LaViolette, to get out of the massive Dill Pickle she's gotten herself into, needs to calm down and answer Juan's cross honestly and calmly. If what she says hurts the defense case, at least it will be the truth. We all know what telling the truth will do for the soul.

Bless all of you who have kept us in this very special loop!

Glad you were up to a couple of hours outdoors. It really does help clear the mind.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope you are feeling better as well.

If ALV would have told the truth and not made ja to be a victim and Travis to be an abuser then I wouldn't have such a dislike/distrust for her.
Even if she took the stand wearing tie-dye and flip-flops, I wouldn't judge her. It's her testimony I have issue with. :)

Just waking up so hope that makes sense.

Started before that. You should have seen her interview with Darren "the chin" Mack. He heinously murdered his beautiful wife, Charla. She had recorded a song to him that was played at his sentencing. Chilling. Jean was all over him like a wet t-shirt. disgusting. That was 2006, I think.

I missed that case, will have to look it up. Thanks for the info.

It appears DT did target this juror. For days JA was watching one juror in particular and making remarks to JW about it. You can clearly see it escalating days prior to them questioning the jurors. Funny how everything about JM was dropped after that questioning. Seems like they used JM as a way to get to the jurors. Pretty clever but probably not a good move on their part. By the look on Jodi's face when the jurors file out of court now she did not get the results she expected. jmo

Am i wrong if I say that none if the jurors have had any questions for Alice at all?

I, for one, have always thought most of her journal entries were nothing more than part of her fantasy world. I do NOT believe for one tiny second that much of the latter entries were fact... and would LOVE to take them ALL and have someone capable do a forensic analysis of them to see if they were fantasy from day one.. or just after she met TA.... guess I'm getting a tad AR with all these vicious tales that ALV espouses directly from the fantasy journals... wow.. done for a bit

I agree, those journals don't match reality. Well said.

Is ALV so naive she takes ja's word for gospel?

I'd be curious to know when she bought those last journals. She could have written them after she murdered Travis. I don't put anything past her.

I find I am watching less and less of HLN. I have never particularly cared for JC's reporting. She may THINK she is just trying to report in an unbiased fashion but it makes her appear so incredible. I enjoy Dr. Drew more than I used to.. even Mark Eiglarsh has become much more bearable than during the FCA fiasco. During their current crime reporting, HLN should DROP the loud JVM rants and the stupid reporting of some others.. and MOST of all, the astounding number of commercial breaks. Wheew.. feels better :moo:

HLN should give Beth a show. I'd certainly watch it. No matter what her opinion my be she is neutral on her reporting, just the facts. I like that about her.

Am i wrong if I say that none if the jurors have had any questions for Alice at all?

I think they are bored. I think ALV lost the men when she said she felt Travis was abusive because he "flirted". I think she lost me, too, on that one. I can't help but think most of those men have done something ALV deemed as abusive at some point in their lives. My guess is they are waiting for JM to get up and patch up their wounded self-esteem. jmo

I enjoy Dr. Drew more than I used to.. even Mark Eiglarsh has become much more bearable than during the FCA fiasco. During their current crime reporting, HLN should DROP the loud JVM rants and the stupid reporting of some others.. and MOST of all, the astounding number of commercial breaks. Wheew.. feels better :moo:

Respectfully Snipped and BBM. What a great co-host Mark E. is for Dr. Drew, imho. Such an intelligent balance especially compared to some of the bimbos DD chose as "co-hosts." I wish he'd keep Mark... or Beth! ITA, the commercial time is unreal.

Thank you A New Junkie...it's no biggie, there are so many people on here that have given lots more, I am just one of many...

HLN should give Beth a show. I'd certainly watch it. No matter what her opinion my be she is neutral on her reporting, just the facts. I like that about her.
I actually e-mailed the Nancy Grace show and told them I would never watch if Jean C is host again, it we terrible....I also told them that she should use Beth and her ratings would go up!

I have started watching the Dr. Drew show as he seems to be upset of the Jodi circus!!

Miss W asked Alice if she saw any evidence of jealousy? She said no. I guess the defense will object to WM showing her autopsy pics. The defense opened that door.

I know it was reported yesterday about Juror questions in the basket. Anyone remember? IIRC it was reported there were none??? Now if i was on the stand I would find that very telling. In Jodi's mind I'm sure she would think-Oh they get it :floorlaugh:

On my way to the courthouse...bright red shirt that displays my bright blue ribbon with the perfect contrast I must say...see you all from court.

Juror #5 is a class act.

her statement reads:

In the past few days I have been a part of discussion and interest in the murder trial case of Jodi Arias. For the past three months I have been fulfilling my duty as one of the jurors in the case of Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias' attorneys have filed a motion asking for a mistrial or that Juror 5 is removed from the jury, which led to my removal.

As a juror that has been removed from the jury, I would like to remind everyone that the murder trial case of Jodi Arias is still going on and that the time and money being invested in this trial are more relevant and important than my removal from the jury.

Until the verdict in murder trial case of Jodi Arias is reached I will not make any statements or give any interviews regarding my removal from the jury. I believe that the attention should be focused on the actual trial. I would ask from everyone to please respect my privacy and the privacy of my family.

I love this woman. And I hate the defense, again.

On my way to the courthouse...bright red shirt that displays my bright blue ribbon with the perfect contrast I must say...see you all from court.
Please send them our love. :heartbeat:

I actually e-mailed the Nancy Grace show and told them I would never watch if Jean C is host again, it we terrible....I also told them that she should use Beth and her ratings would go up!

I have started watching the Dr. Drew show as he seems to be upset of the Jodi circus!!

Oh thank you for that idea. I just finished writing as well. I had to change the channel. I just cannot stomach her fact-twisting reporting.

I watch Dr. Drew too. He has a really nice crew here in Phoenix.

Literally almost just ran over Donovan in the parking lot

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Poor eyesight?? LMAO

katieglasses.jpg

I'm in other hearings going on- jM just 3 seats from me on front row resisting showing him these m&ms (I won't!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member