FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dale did know the camera was there, and someone else, because we don't see her drive off that way. So maybe they drove out the back, but didn't care if she was seen going into the condo. I am again, just looking at things from the other side, ya know.

And leaving the stuff in the hummer was to ID it, fast. You would take the Glow sticker off just to drive it under the radar until you get where you want to park it and then pick up another ride. We don't know when it was parked there, but we know some dummy left the phone on until 8pm, why? I have heard over and over to see who was calling and how much time he had, but combined with all the other stuff, I doubt it. I am looking at the bright side, maybe Michelle was taken by someone else and could be alive, but if Dale took her, no chance. No way is she alive and ever coming back if he did the deed. So call me an optimist. I still think Kyon Horman is alive and living somewhere, and not many think that now. But I do, I always have hope, until I hear a body has been found.

Appreciate looking at other angles but some presumptions are being made here that are not facts. Who said the phone was left on continually? Ping data has been released, that is all. No official word about how long it was on, whether it was turned on and off multiple times, etc.

Also, purse left in Hummer for a quick ID? The license plate is about the fastest route to that. Maybe it's as simple as the purse stayed where it sat when Michelle arrive at the condo and no-one touched it, thus avoiding fingerprints. MOO.

Also, I agree that Dale likely knew the camera was there. How could he miss it, it was within spitting distance of his own driveway space and balcony? And that is one of the strongest arguements, in my opinion, in favor of the scenario that he didn't plan to kill Michelle on that day - but it just happened. And once it happened, then all time had to be devoted to disposal.

Also, it has been proposed that someone might have set Dale up on that day because LE would automatically focus suspicion on Dale because of the PC show. But Michelle's family said she didn't tell anyone about the show. Knowing that, let's assume that someone at the bar where she worked just randomly picked that day to set Dale up - why set Dale up to begin with? If a crazed bar patron had a crush on Michelle, or a grudge, or wanted her dead, why not commit that crime at night, when no-one is around? No kids to deal with, no ex around. And why not frame the current boyfriend? Why frame anyone at all, for that matter? That just adds another layer of complexity that most criminals don't want to deal with. Or is someone suggesting that this wasn't about Michelle at all, but about Dale? 'Cause I'm not following the logic.

Put succinctly, it isn't the absence of evidence that have so many here and elsewhere convinced of Jr's complicity, but rather the preponderance of known incriminating circumstances and evidence. Throwing out the things that weren't found (and BTW, we don't know for certain what was and wasn't found), and pointing out that others COULD have done this, doesn't negate everything that still says that Dale did do it.

With all that being said, the part of the puzzle STILL bugging me is the parking the truck in THAT particular place...THAT particular complex.

Tinkie, for whatever it's worth, that complex is close to where Jennifer Kesse lived and where her car was found. Plus, a verified poster here named Einyroo also said that Dale once lived in that complex.

It is also close to Sr's house. So those are maybe some clues as to why it was left there.

Tinkie, for whatever it's worth, that complex is close to where Jennifer Kesse lived and where her car was found. Plus, a verified poster here named Einyroo also said that Dale once lived in that complex.

It is also close to Sr's house. So those are maybe some clues as to why it was left there.

So he parked the hummer where he has ties too? He left more breadcrumbs for LE? Jennifer Kesse, ya I get that, make it look like her case, but lots of people know about that case. Why do I see this so differently?

So he parked the hummer where he has ties too? He left more breadcrumbs for LE? Jennifer Kesse, ya I get that, make it look like her case, but lots of people know about that case. Why do I see this so differently?

BBM. I don't know why you see this so differently. You didn't used to. In your older posts, you are sure Dale is the POI and you suggested that this case mirrors the Kesse case. What helped to change your mind?

BBM. I don't know why you see this so differently. You didn't used to. In your older posts, you are sure Dale is the POI and you suggested that this case mirrors the Kesse case. What helped to change your mind?

I started to look at how this would have played out if it was planned vs unplanned and I can't get either way to fit. Also the Kesse Case, lots of us thought OMG, maybe the same person did this, then we thought, no it is just supposed to look that way, to throw us off. Anyway, if I planned this, the first thing to go is the video camera. The second thing is, no way am I going to do this on that day, the PC day, and not at my condo. I wouldn't leave the hummer and purse in it. If you want it to look like a street crime, then wouldn't they take the purse and contents? Why is the phone found so close to the condo, and I read it powered down at around 8pm, so why have it on at all? It is a tracking device. I know you say the plates would tell you who owned the hummer, but a non LE person could come up on it and call police and say I found this hummer and there was a purse on the seat, and Id and it belongs to that missing mom. Anyway, all I am saying is this case may not be a slam dunk as people think. I know men do this all the time, we read about it here daily, but some times it is not the husband, sometimes things are not that simple. So let's just agree to disagree. :)

Does anybody know if the FB page is still up? Not the missing one but the one started by her step mother. I tried looking up on fb but only found the missing one. If anyone could provide a link I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

I still believe DSjr is the person responsible and that it was not planned, but something occurred in the heat of the moment, something that spun out of control. I believe there's enough out there already to lead most people to agree that he certainly had a temper, especially toward MP. And not just a temper, a sick & abusive temper that most of us, thankfully, don't experience in our own lives.

So I don't believe he was thinking much about the neighbor's surveillance camera until it came time to leave the complex, then he most likely chose to exit via another route, rather than pass by his neighbors camera angle.

The single piece of evidence that cements my opinion on this is the text of "Waterford" that police confirmed came from her phone, but not from the area of Waterford. I cannot imagine if MP was the person to make that text, why she would mislead her own brother. Her own family stated to the media that a one word text from MP was not consistent with her normal method of communicating with them. So this piece sticks out to me as a text someone else would have made. I can't believe that if someone other than DSjr was the culprit, they would bother with her phone at all. I think DSjr would have taken more care with using MP's phone as an aid until he finished figuring out his next steps. Since he didn't plan to commit any kind of offense that day, he would need time to figure it all out and the phone helps him know how much time he has. I'd assume another perpetrator would have had a plan, and not needed to use a phone to aid him/her in executing his plan. Hope I didn't ramble too much!

I've been trying to find a way to open my mind to another perp besides DSjr. I just haven't read anything here or imagined anything on my own to bring me away from DSjr.

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there.

All MOO, all MOO

Ever since Michelle went missing, I cannot help but think how Dale pulled this off....I haven't been able to fully figure it out, but *in time, it will come together IMO. * Michelle is so special and needs to be found for the sake of the twinners! Matter of fact for her 11 year old son and family too. This case has been so quiet as of late and I thank you all for keeping the conversation going... Praying for you daily Michelle...Dale please do the right thing!

Ever since Michelle went missing, I cannot help but think how Dale pulled this off....I haven't been able to fully figure it out, but *in time, it will come together IMO. * Michelle is so special and needs to be found for the sake of the twinners! Matter of fact for her 11 year old son and family too. This case has been so quiet as of late and I thank you all for keeping the conversation going... Praying for you daily Michelle...Dale please do the right thing!

BBM

You took the words right out of my mouth! I'm happy for any conversation we share here. It somehow makes it seem that there's a chance we could stumble upon something not thought of before. There's been so much great conversation here over the past 4 months. I agree, in time there will be answers....still praying the new task force finds something soon.

Did anyone ever answer about where Dale worked prior to Masco? Honeybee, do you know? Or is BigCityLightsGirl still posting? Maybe she knows??

Did anyone ever answer about where Dale worked prior to Masco? Honeybee, do you know? Or is BigCityLightsGirl still posting? Maybe she knows??

I don't have any proof of this, but I remember reading that he used to work for his Dad's company before. I think it was a roofing company.

Thanks Sparky! New stuff to sleuth!!

He may have gave his birth date as 6/28/81? Spokeo shows that he admits to being 40 but shows astological for the rooster which might indicate he used 1981 as birth year for registering this profile? Just a thought in case it helps others find more info faster!!

He may have gave his birth date as 6/28/81? Spokeo shows that he admits to being 40 but shows astological for the rooster which might indicate he used 1981 as birth year for registering this profile? Just a thought in case it helps others find more info faster!!

:seeya: Pias! I use different years and dates for birth info online for privacy reasons. I guess I cannot blame peeps for that.

So from what i have gathered, just on this page, it seems like he has 2 facebook and 2 myspace accts. why the need for 2 of each? could this have any link to the comments MP made about him cheating with other people....

MOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member