MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am in your club. When one of my boys was 8 mos he could get over the railings and out he would go. Our only option at the time was to turn the crib upside down over him because we would find him out of the crib at all times of day or night. We had to opt for caging him over letting him run wild during the night LOL. But there was no other way to contain him. I think you can just put a netting over the top now. But this was 24 years ago.

I had to put youngest, now 7, into a toddler bed well before I wanted to because the little stinker kept monkeying his way out of the crib and running the house at night :eek: I was worried he was going to get hurt eventually so I gave up and put him in the toddler bed. he still got up and roamed at night, which is why I had to be a light sleeper then, but at least I could rest easy about falls, or a leg getting stuck and him dangling there or something.

Nooooo EllaMae, I didn't think it suspicious at all when I saw the pics. I truly thought it was a woman holding baby Lisa and assumed it was her grammy. Other sleuths mentioned that all the pics of Pumpkin Pie were with men and confirmed it was G'paw Netz in those pics holding Lisa. I meant no disrespect....I really thought it was a g'maw or aunt holding Lisa.

I feel so foolish:blushing:

wm

I thought the same thing, if it make you feel any better! :)

Good that you have friends and resources to help you out in such a situation. I think a lot of what is happening here is so many of us were turned off by the Anthony's money raising tactics, and we forget that initially raising money with interviews and setting up a trust fund is very common in missing persons cases. I've never been aware of such a case that did not involve donations and such.

Unlike yourself, perhaps Irwin/Bradley and their families and friends do not have a lot of financial resources...and with today's economy a lot of people are already maxed out with their savings and credit.

I'm on the fence about this case, however, I'm trying to give Irwin/Bradley the benefit of the doubt until there is concrete proof implicating them.

BBM I agree with your statement, though not sure I'm on the fence; being from Missouri, they gotta 'show me' that the parent harmed Lisa.

I see two young parents who are living the ultimate nightmare, their beautiful baby girl is missing. These are not sophisticated media savy people; they are everyday people who are obviously trying to provide a good life for their kids. The dad is working overnight, more money; in this economy that is what most are doing, putting extra effort to insure their families are taken care of. We are seeing, as outsiders, an investigatory process that has as an aspect questioning the last person to see Lisa and that is the mother. She is distraught, exhausted and over the top emotional. If it were my child, they would have a hard time questioning me because I don't think I could form a sentence and staying in one place would be impossible. [when our son was ill as a young baby, I called 911 and couldn't pull it together enough to say more than who and where. The EMTs found me sitting on our front lawn holding our son rocking him. Fortunately he was ok]. As for the father 'reaching his boiling point', if it were my husband he would be jailed for going off waaay past the boiling point.

I have compassion for these parents. I want them to have their daughter back ASAP, I want her to be safe. There are myriad scenarios that could be at play here, the mother's guilt is only one aspect. I'm going to hold good thoughts for her as I believe that what is put out into the world becomes reality. There is an entire family that is living in this agony, I can't add to it with negativity.

I don't believe she hurt her baby and I can't do so until there is absolute proof that she did.

Details of interview still need to be worked out? :(
Your child is missing...talk to police, please...JMO

The elephant in the room. The complete lack of urgency to rescue their defenseless, endangered, kidnapped baby.

The lack of any frantic cries for help to find their abducted baby.

They cut off the local media. Then they cut off LE. Now today they cut off the national media.

They have shut the door to the very avenues that can find a kidnapped baby.

They've presented no plan for rescuing Lisa.

They've just gone quiet. Quiet after their precious baby has been abducted and is in great danger.

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

They seem to know there is no reason for urgency, no reason to act quickly, no reason to call in LE and the media and the public, no need to be frantic, no need for a plan to rescue Lisa.

It's possible. And although, I think they'll only make money off this situation until Lisa is found, they may have the assumption that the gravy train will be rolling for years after Lisa is found and the hoax is discovered. Didn't Balloon Boy's dad think they would get a reality show after the son was found? Well, that hasn't happened. Parents making a hoax out of their child's disappearance is very rare and sensational, but I don't think it's something the general public will want to hear about for months/years to come. There's no story there.

This theory also fits in with the fact that we haven't heard or seen anything about active, organized searches. It explains PD's actions thus far as well, IMO.

If this really is a hoax, and the parents thought they could "find" Lisa in dramatic fashion after a week or two... their "balloon" has already burst.

Nooooo EllaMae, I didn't think it suspicious at all when I saw the pics. I truly thought it was a woman holding baby Lisa and assumed it was her grammy. Other sleuths mentioned that all the pics of Pumpkin Pie were with men and confirmed it was G'paw Netz in those pics holding Lisa. I meant no disrespect....I really thought it was a g'maw or aunt holding Lisa.

I feel so foolish:blushing:

wm

I was agreeing with you that I also thought it was an older woman! Sorry if that wasn't clear. You weren't the only one who perceived that person as female.

The rest of my post was meant to be addressed to the poster you quoted.

The elephant in the room. The complete lack of urgency to rescue their defenseless, endangered, kidnapped baby.

They cut off the local media. Then they cut off LE. Now today they cut off the national media.

They've just gone quiet. Quiet after their precious baby has been abducted and is in great danger.

They seem to know there is no reason for urgency, no reason to act quickly, no reason to call in LE and the media and the public, no need to be frantic, no need for a plan to rescue Lisa.

I'm with you on the mother for sure, but what makes you feel the father knows too? I am still working on that. MOO.

Wish we knew who has been checked out and cleared. I know LE won't and shouldn't release this info right now, just wishing. Particularly curious about:

- Jeremy Irwin
- The non-custodial parents of Debbie and Jeremy's sons (their ex-spouses)
- Immediate family members in the general area
- Neighbors
- Yard sale attendees
- Any repair / maintenance workers at the home
- Anyone communicated with by the parents around the time of the abduction (visitors, phone, internet)
- Those on the list provided to LE by the parents (which must include some of the above)

All we really know is that LE has been unable to clear Debbie Bradley and they have questioned a neighbor teen. Wonder who is on the short list besides Debbie?

Here is a picture of mom and dad at the Hampton on Friday:

Attachments

• At the Hamton Friday Oct 7.png
    At the Hamton Friday Oct 7.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 54
The listing says detached, and there is no sign of a garage attached to this house. Have you seen another picture or have you been there? I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to figure out if the code statement made sense.

I don't know about their garage but if they kept a spare key in the garage it might not matter if it's detached or not.

I'm the opposite. Once I'm asleep even a pneumatic drill outside the window doesn't wake me.

What about the stray kitten that was in bed with Mom and one of the sons? I'm picturing a new kitten roaming on the bed and sticking paws on your face. It's true though - some people (like you) are very sound sleepers.

Wish we knew who has been checked out and cleared. I know LE won't and shouldn't release this info right now, just wishing. Particularly curious about:

- Jeremy Irwin
- The non-custodial parents of Debbie and Jeremy's sons (their ex-spouses)
- Immediate family members in the general area
- Neighbors
- Yard sale attendees
- Any repair / maintenance workers at the home
- Anyone communicated with by the parents around the time of the abduction (visitors, phone, internet)
- Those on the list provided to LE by the parents (which must include some of the above)

All we really know is the that LE has been unable to clear Debbie Bradley and they have questioned a neighbor teen. Wonder who is on the short list besides Debbie?

Would add co-workers of dad who knew this would be his first night shift.

IMO, Steve Young would only consider the parents confessing and telling where Lisa is located as cooperating. Also IMO, he is playing the semantics game to the hilt.

I disagree. The whole time the parents were going in to the PD and cooperating with questioning - and not confessing to anything - Steve Young was saying over and over they were being cooperative.

He's been quite clear about what cooperation means to him, and what LE needs the parents to do.

Those gaps/inconsistencies/mistakes in the timeline are a big problem that needs to be resolved. If the parents are uncomfortable, they can retain an attorney, but they need to get the accurate, consistent information to LE.

We have been things are just moving fast here and lots of things to talk about.As it stands the teen is my best suspect so far.

But where would a teen hide a baby for 4 days? They dont have most resources available to them as adults would. If it was a neighbor teen, like I have said before, these houses are small. You hear everything in them!

I had to put youngest, now 7, into a toddler bed well before I wanted to because the little stinker kept monkeying his way out of the crib and running the house at night :eek: I was worried he was going to get hurt eventually so I gave up and put him in the toddler bed. he still got up and roamed at night, which is why I had to be a light sleeper then, but at least I could rest easy about falls, or a leg getting stuck and him dangling there or something.

I had to do the same thing with my son. Then we had to put a screen door with a lock on the outside frame of his bedroom doorway to keep him in his room at night.

My kids were hellions as toddlers, but have been wonderful teenagers and young adults.

243543220-07123016.jpg

http://www.kplr11.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,2117974.story

Map of dumpster and house.

A dumpster that close to their house. A fire in the dumpster same night baby Lisa disappears. This is really giving me the creeps.

I was agreeing with you that I also thought it was an older woman! Sorry if that wasn't clear. You weren't the only one who perceived that person as female.

The rest of my post was meant to be addressed to the poster you quoted.

Thank you for clarifying, EllaMae. I was just so embarrassed when I learned the pics were of a man holding Lisa. I am glad it isn't just me. I still mean no offense to gpaw Netz.

Good gracious, it is a good time for a break. The Illini game is on and I have to go make soup. I'll be checking in later.

OT... matou, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving! Much love....xoxo

wm

Where is that picture Papa use to post of the black lady holding the sign in traffic begging for help finding her baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23