VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

...no,i don't think tom cares....usually even after you die,your myspace is forever....someone had those passwords and deleted those myspaces...

...thinking about it,i do think it's really odd that all 3 myspaces were taken down,why would LE request that?...and if it wasn't LE,who would have access to all 3 ?

Well their myspace pages were gone within like a day or two after the news broke of the murders. No idea who shut them down.

I expect that MySpace has a person or person(s) whom they employ that are responsible for taking down pages for various reasons. They take down pages of dead people so that other people won't leave objectionable messages which might be distressing to the families for example. Also for copyright infringement, libel, etc. Anything they might get sued over.

Sorry I'm obsessing over the search warrants.

There are a few pages missing - we have items 1-20, 43-64 and 65-98. Missing are 21 - 43.

The items from Marks car start at 201.

Item 223 is: spiral notebook with various writing and red stains (SKR notebook?)
Item 224 is: red material with hair taken from item 223

I thought the household list seemed thin for a quadruple murder. Maybe they didn't release stuff having to do with...bodies or parts of?

I won't be surprised to learn that "red stains" were just the SKR logo printed on the notebook. I don't think the officers at the scene were very likely going to try and determine which blood splatters were real and which were fake. They'd leave that up to the lab.

PS I just have to mention the notebook is item 223...

...no,i don't think tom cares....usually even after you die,your myspace is forever....someone had those passwords and deleted those myspaces...

Tom... doesn't... care....? :(

Debra Kelley is the only one we see in glasses in photos. Where were the stained glasses found? Actually, if we can at least tentatively hook up any of the items with a specific person, we might be able to guess where the killing took place, whether there was movement of the body. Maybe I should go back to the docs and look at his, huh?

....I'm glad ziggy that you havn't been through any horror in your life it seems but a lot of us have....a family member that I loved very much killed himself when I was 10,I was raped by a married u.s. army sergeant when I was 13...and after that I found comfort in metal,in accepting "dark" stuff as part of life,I don't want to be a rain on anyone's parade but I'm in this because I also just like you believe we are in control of our own happiness and we have to control our emotions and rage and never let it out on others...but i think it's important to find out what is going on in people's head's that commit this stuff so it can be prevented,and it needs to start early,I'm not that smart and i don't have all that education a lot of you guys have and everything i post just comes from my heart even though it's a dark place at times...people just need to learn to be strong and deal with it...and if "dark" stuff helps,so be it...I love Marilyn Manson,btw,thanks danger for posting that video.....and i don't think it's fair for people to post how sorry they feel for the boy that was at that festival because they don't know what kind of experience he had there....if his parents love him it could have been positive,he could have had the time of his life....

claudicici, first of all please take care of yourself. This sort of tragedy in your life can have long lasting effects,it is something you can pass on to your children and even their children if you aren't careful. My ex was raped when she was a young person like yourself. Unfortunately she didn't tell anyone about it until after she got addicted to prescription medications, wrecked her marriage, and lost her children. Her parents put her out on the street when she was 14 because she was "wild" or some ****. idk what they were thinking and despite the last ten years of sitting on my *advertiser censored* also known as meditation I don't think I will ever forgive them.

As far as intelligence, I know a lot of smart people that don't use their brains. Keep using yours. And don't confuse knowledge of factual information with intelligence or vision or wisdom. I spend my days researching things so tend to know a lot of factual information about a very wide variety of topics. And I am a professional researcher so I know how to find out the things I don't know about already. The fact that I am very good at this tends to rub people the wrong way. I am very very used to it for example in my professional life. When I came to this board I knew exactly what was going to happen, I just didn't know who was going to attack me. But I found out soon enough ;)

Anyhow, like many of the other posters here I feel focusing on the dark side is potentially dangerous. You know I like some dark music including (now) some horrorcore. But I'm also a DJ and I play mostly funky house music, electro, and breaks. Some of it might have a dark sound, but it is music about love and sex. It celebrates life it doesn't denigrate it.

I grew up on heavy metal and proto-metal. I was there when punk invaded the west coast and I saw a lot of people taken down by heavy drug abuse in that scene. That was as dark as we could find back in the day. I survived it. Some (e.g. my ex) didn't. Like I told my oldest son (who turns 18 in three weeks) the thing with drugs (and also dark violent music) is that there are some people that can handle it and some that can't. The problem is that you don't know which one you are until it is too late.

Take care.

claudicici, first of all please take care of yourself. This sort of tragedy in your life can have long lasting effects,it is something you can pass on to your children and even their children if you aren't careful. My ex was raped when she was a young person like yourself. Unfortunately she didn't tell anyone about it until after she got addicted to prescription medications, wrecked her marriage, and lost her children. Her parents put her out on the street when she was 14 because she was "wild" or some ****. idk what they were thinking and despite the last ten years of sitting on my *advertiser censored* also known as meditation I don't think I will ever forgive them.

As far as intelligence, I know a lot of smart people that don't use their brains. Keep using yours. And don't confuse knowledge of factual information with intelligence or vision or wisdom. I spend my days researching things so tend to know a lot of factual information about a very wide variety of topics. And I am a professional researcher so I know how to find out the things I don't know about already. The fact that I am very good at this tends to rub people the wrong way. I am very very used to it for example in my professional life. When I came to this board I knew exactly what was going to happen, I just didn't know who was going to attack me. But I found out soon enough ;)

Anyhow, like many of the other posters here I feel focusing on the dark side is potentially dangerous. You know I like some dark music including (now) some horrorcore. But I'm also a DJ and I play mostly funky house music, electro, and breaks. Some of it might have a dark sound, but it is music about love and sex. It celebrates life it doesn't denigrate it.

I grew up on heavy metal and proto-metal. I was there when punk invaded the west coast and I saw a lot of people taken down by heavy drug abuse in that scene. That was as dark as we could find back in the day. I survived it. Some (e.g. my ex) didn't. Like I told my oldest son (who turns 18 in three weeks) the thing with drugs (and also dark violent music) is that there are some people that can handle it and some that can't. The problem is that you don't know which one you are until it is too late.

Take care.

I'm really sorry about your ex.....back then i tried many drugs but luckily never got into any of them...i don't like not feeling in control....lol,i guess that's why i don't like techno,house music and stuff either,if i listen to that for a while it puts me like in a different mind set,it makes me kind of high,i guess....anyways I guess it's always good when there's a balance

Debra Kelley is the only one we see in glasses in photos. Where were the stained glasses found? Actually, if we can at least tentatively hook up any of the items with a specific person, we might be able to guess where the killing took place, whether there was movement of the body. Maybe I should go back to the docs and look at his, huh?

the glasses where found in the bedroom with the bodies,I wonder about the blue sun dress ,isn't that something debra would more likely wear than emma? that was found in the den....i wished we knew for sure the "den" is the "breezeway"....and aparently the dress wasn't on a person,so did sam take it off?...or did he just use it to wipe something up?...that area "den" seems to be the only place where he attempted some sort of clean up maybe ?

the glasses where found in the bedroom with the bodies,I wonder about the blue sun dress ,isn't that something debra would more likely wear than emma? that was found in the den....i wished we knew for sure the "den" is the "breezeway"....and aparently the dress wasn't on a person,so did sam take it off?...or did he just use it to wipe something up?...that area "den" seems to be the only place where he attempted some sort of clean up maybe ?

The sundress is quite mysterious, and I agree it doesn't sound like something Emma was going to wear.

I'm really sorry about your ex.....back then i tried many drugs but luckily never got into any of them...i don't like not feeling in control....lol,i guess that's why i don't like techno,house music and stuff either,if i listen to that for a while it puts me like in a different mind set,it makes me kind of high,i guess....anyways I guess it's always good when there's a balance

You say the music gets you high without drugs like that's a bad thing ;)

Balance is good, but some things can only be accomplished through extreme excess. For example, a few years back I went to the Winter Music Conference in Miami. 200 parties in 6 days...

pop_rimer_umc_web550.jpg

this guy sucks.

Sharpies -

(respectfully snipped)

Posters I count at least 12 posters taken from Emma's room, could be more
2 SKR
posters x4
posters x5
posters from closet door (no qty mentioned)

Has to be splatter - better even than on a wall, you bring it to the lab and you bring it into court - you don't have to just use photos.

Wet Hair this one is freaking me a little. The supposed chunk of hair that the maggots were collected from that was located in the den is described as "wet" hair. Really? How many days later from when the body it was attached to was killed? Why is it wet? Does decaying matter not dry? Sorry that's so graphic.

Except you have to maintain a proper chain of custody.

Wet hair is pretty graphic. I took some forensic science classes in college so I would have some background after law school. Decaying bodies do a lot of interesting things. Its probably body matter, but probably not the type of "wet' you'd think of (ie, just got out of the shower wet hair).

this guy sucks.

I am pretty sure he's just going to give the presentation (or one very similar to it) that I linked earlier in this thread. Still it would be interesting to have someone on the ground there. Or maybe we can arrange to phone in some questions for him? lol probably not.

Sorry I'm obsessing over the search warrants.

There are a few pages missing - we have items 1-20, 43-64 and 65-98. Missing are 21 - 43.

The items from Marks car start at 201.

Item 223 is: spiral notebook with various writing and red stains (SKR notebook?)
Item 224 is: red material with hair taken from item 223

I thought the household list seemed thin for a quadruple murder. Maybe they didn't release stuff having to do with...bodies or parts of?

Some things wont be released out of respect to the victims families, also they probably want to keep some details out of the press until the trial starts.

(respectfully snipped)

If they actually have this trial in Farmville it will be borderline malpractice on Sam's attorney's part.

Well, the attorney can't rule on his own motion to change venue. But he has to make it, or it is pretty much malpractice.

Why the hate for this Rimer guy?

Because he is spreading fear about other people's legitimate and constitutionally protected religious practices and he seeks to profit from it?

Because his understanding is simplistic, limited, and at least partially inaccurate?

Because he includes commonly used religious symbols (i.e. The Star of David) in his list of occult symbols?

Because he knows much less than anyone that did even minimal research on the Internet and yet calls himself an "occult expert"?

Because he apparently hasn't even been given access to the crime scene and yet is holding a "town hall" meeting in Farmville to opine on the case?

Greetings sleuthers.

Andres, I am having a terrible time trying to keep up. I get overly busy with my startup and end up needing to stay away for a few days. When I return, there are 20 more pages of messages :) So I hope you'll forgive me asking: how do we know that the letter/note was to Mel? I know there was speculation that her father might have left a note for her with Sam, but has that been established beyond mere speculation? Maybe we are thinking of different notes, though I admit it is very likely that I missed a followup message after the first post mentioning the note/letter. On the other hand, there is certainly nothing wrong with speculation!

I ask because I was speculating otherwise :-D One possible explanation for (one of?) the handwritten note(s) was that Sam wrote it as part of a bumbling attempt at alibi. He mentioned to some driver or another that he waited for his girlfriend to fall asleep and left before she awoke. Perhaps that conversation combined with a phony goodbye note, ala "Sorry Emma, I love you but it's not working out. I had to leave thx for the hospitality <333333333" was meant to introduce reasonable doubt regarding his involvement in her murder.

Some have already speculated that his call to the police about spooky sounds in the basement might have been an attempt at misdirection as well. To be clear, I am not insinuating that this would be a sensible move; rather, it seems a pretty hopeless act. But he was almost certainly desperate at one point or another, and he might have become convinced that "it's just like I told that driver" + "scary sounds in the basement, after all if I murdered them OF COURSE I wouldn't call the cops" + "see, I even left a bittersweet goodbye note" was better than nothing.

If the police wanted to show that the note (and, perhaps by implication, his other attempts at establishing doubt) should be not given credence, they might want to link the note to the sharpies that were found, especially if said sharpies might be linked to trace blood evidence. Should they be able to establish such a link, it would evidence the theory that he wrote the note only after the poor victims had been murdered.

-----

Nothing wrong with speculation, or presumuption, as that's what we're doing here. The note is mentioned in the warrants. I meant to document which warrants said what.

I'm not sure your blood evidence on sharpies theory works though. Blood could have gotten on the sharpies before or after the girls were murdered. Though, they would use the sharpies to determine whether he wrote the note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back