Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sorry you feel the forum is down to just bickering. As for peoples feelings toward KC and her parents, I feel that there is some justification for it. If someone is a fan of a book writer, why can't they post positive comments about them? I'm not sure what you mean by pictures being posted frequently during the trial. Do you wish that more pictures would be posted now? MOO.

And sadly, it all stems from that little girl, named Caylee Marie, and she has most certainly NOT been forgotten. She is the reason there is so much outrage from the verdict. And it's not just WS. Many people don't feel that justice was served. Maybe those who agree with the verdict need to find a place more Casey and Anthony friendly if they don't like the outrage we all feel here so much. It's not going away anytime soon, and a majority of us are not just going to accept the verdict and move on. We can't because of Caylee Marie, and I know I never will stop being outraged until Casey is back in jail where she belongs. I will also be outraged as long the Anthony's keep opening their mouths and stomping on Caylee Marie's memory and life like it never mattered and all that matters is Casey.

I don't know who saw Joy Behar last night but Dr. Phil was on and explained the seizure link. Seems as though Mr. and Mrs Anthony believe FCA may have developed a brain tumor and THAT'S WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! I can sleep now, it all makes perfect sense......

This makes me furious. My uncle passed away from a brain tumor. They've crossed the line too many times to count but I'm absolutely livid. A brain tumor is an awful way to die. No low is too low for these two. Shame on Phil for putting this garbage out there for ratings. He has reached a new low as well.

Bring on the protestors. No scratch that, protestors would get them in the news again. Prosecute them for perjury and give them a nice long stay in the slammer.

I wish Morgan would sue GA/CA too and take every cent of their blood money.

IMO

I'm sorry you feel the forum is down to just bickering. As for peoples feelings toward KC and her parents, I feel that there is some justification for it. If someone is a fan of a book writer, why can't they post positive comments about them? I'm not sure what you mean by pictures being posted frequently during the trial. Do you wish that more pictures would be posted now? MOO.

I believe the picture reference was to a picture of Caylee.

way back when i went to the trial i spoke with cindy about seizures as i had read back then she mentioned this . i am an author on a book of seizures. i gave her a copy of my book i wrote. i am furious that she now has used the seizures and possible brain tumor-sic- !! i have advocated for disabiltys, belong to epilepsy foundation natl , and have spoke on this topic. I TYPE BAD- SOMEONE ELSE TYPED MY BOOK-LOL.. i do not have seizures , never had. i know people who do and i wrote a story. i am not a doctor-but even i know epilepsy does not make one be a nut case, kill, forget your child for 31 days!!!

i have no doubt cindy told truth that casey had some type of seizure, not all are type you fall down- many are almost hard to see. i do think casey could have had a problem at one time or still does of mini seizures. i am mad that she has taken this issue and turned it into a shameful thing of trying to convince the world seizures, tumor made casey do things of such horrible , awful. she has hit as nerve of many who suffer this - seizures!!! god bless anyone who has seizures and family who deals with it with understanding!!!

way back when i went to the trial i spoke with cindy about seizures as i had read back then she mentioned this . i am an author on a book of seizures. i gave her a copy of my book i wrote. i am furious that she now has used the seizures and possible brain tumor-sic- !! i have advocated for disabiltys, belong to epilepsy foundation natl , and have spoke on this topic. I TYPE BAD- SOMEONE ELSE TYPED MY BOOK-LOL.. i do not have seizures , never had. i know people who do and i wrote a story. i am not a doctor-but even i know epilepsy does not make one be a nut case, kill, forget your child for 31 days!!!

i have no doubt cindy told truth that casey had some type of seizure, not all are type you fall down- many are almost hard to see. i do think casey could have had a problem at one time or still does of mini seizures. i am mad that she has taken this issue and turned it into a shameful thing of trying to convince the world seizures, tumor made casey do things of such horrible , awful. she has hit as nerve of many who suffer this - seizures!!! god bless anyone who has seizures and family who deals with it with understanding!!!

Well now we know where she did her research. I'm sorry you trusted her enough to give her a book, and I'm sorry she broke your trust. :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

Well now we know where she did her research. I'm sorry you trusted her enough to give her a book, and I'm sorry she broke your trust. :maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:
my book is non fiction- it describes a childs view of what its like to have seizures. its not a medical book in the way of med- it does describe how they test . it descibes a specific type of seizure. for privacy i can not say more.

I have been away for a little while and dropped by to check in and wanting to talk about the Dr. Phil show. I am feeling saddened that this forum has changed so much. What has happened? No new threads unless approved by the Mods, no posting about the show on threads until the show airs . . . it appears that people have gotten so nasty about whether or not we should watch the interview. (I am assuming from the little I have gleamed). I am so confused . . . . I miss riding along with friends and respectful but differing opinions! Simply put . . . watch the show if you want to . . . or not. I would love to discuss the issue without making judgements about anyone . . . posters, the A's, the network, Dr. Phil, etc.

I hope we can bring back the excellent thoughts and ideas and expertise without the emotional outbursts that have made this forum have to be "contained" by the mods in such a way that it feels that the topic is taboo.

I truly miss the Websleuths that I have come to love over the past 3 years and I am just not "feelin the love" right now. Anyone else feeling this way?

And sadly, it all stems from that little girl, named Caylee Marie, and she has most certainly NOT been forgotten. She is the reason there is so much outrage from the verdict. And it's not just WS. Many people don't feel that justice was served. Maybe those who agree with the verdict need to find a place more Casey and Anthony friendly if they don't like the outrage we all feel here so much. It's not going away anytime soon, and a majority of us are not just going to accept the verdict and move on. We can't because of Caylee Marie, and I know I never will stop being outraged until Casey is back in jail where she belongs. I will also be outraged as long the Anthony's keep opening their mouths and stomping on Caylee Marie's memory and life like it never mattered and all that matters is Casey.

This! I was always under the impression that Websleuth's advocates for victims of crime. That is probably why so many of us here are angry about the verdict. I don't mind differing opinions, but people who agree with the verdict should not expect us to accept what has happened and tone down our anger.

I have been away for a little while and dropped by to check in and wanting to talk about the Dr. Phil show. I am feeling saddened that this forum has changed so much. What has happened? No new threads unless approved by the Mods, no posting about the show on threads until the show airs . . . it appears that people have gotten so nasty about whether or not we should watch the interview. (I am assuming from the little I have gleamed). I am so confused . . . . I miss riding along with friends and respectful but differing opinions! Simply put . . . watch the show if you want to . . . or not. I would love to discuss the issue without making judgements about anyone . . . posters, the A's, the network, Dr. Phil, etc.

I hope we can bring back the excellent thoughts and ideas and expertise without the emotional outbursts that have made this forum have to be "contained" by the mods in such a way that it feels that the topic is taboo.

I truly miss the Websleuths that I have come to love over the past 3 years and I am just not "feelin the love" right now. Anyone else feeling this way?
I, too, was gone for a while. I missed my friends and their POV so here I am :)

You were missed!

There is a pre-show Dr. Phil thread in the parking lot HERE is the link!

:blowkiss:

This! I was always under the impression that Websleuth's advocates for victims of crime. That is probably why so many of us here are angry about the verdict. I don't mind differing opinions, but people who agree with the verdict should not expect us to accept what has happened and tone down our anger.

Exactly. And the constant baiting by those who agree with the verdict (not everyone but most baiters do agree with the verdict) doesn't help things at all. I like good conversation, which is the sharing of ideas in an intellectual way, not just snark and baiting. That is not conversation, that is fighting with words. I don't mind talking about the verdict or things like that, but don't insult my intelligence and act like there's no reason that this verdict wasn't good, or that we should just suck it up and move on. I tire of that kind of attitude, and that's why things have been more tight lately. I do feel, though, that things are starting to get better. As long as we concentrate on good conversation, things will only improve. I truly hope things continue to get better.

I wish the show thread was open! I can't and don't want to watch, but it's like a train wreck to me. I have to know what was said! LOL

Hi wenwe4. We have been able to discuss the Dr Phil show on a thread in the Parking Lot. I was just down there and that thread is about to be closed and the one on this forum will be opened afterward. While I agree that there have been some nasty exchanges at times, overall there have been many great posts of late. I think if we all try hard, the troublesome posts will all but disappear. MOO.

I wish the show thread was open! I can't and don't want to watch, but it's like a train wreck to me. I have to know what was said! LOL
It doesn't even air here until tomorrow so I'm relying on friends here at WS or hoping someone gets it up on youtube pronto.
(Was that sucky enough? :innocent:)

LOL! I'm going to watch. It's not on until 3 here though and I won't be home until about 3:30 so I have the DVR set. It should be interesting since CA makes my ears bleed but since I've been here for all of the other lies for over 3 years I figure I should see it through. I also want to see who the sponsors are :innocent:

My stepfather passed from a brain tumor behind his ear. I had flown out to California in October and he had complained of loss of peripheral vision in his left eye. I asked if he had seen a doctor and he said yes he was given a clean bill of health even though he was a heavy smoker. I had my doubts but did not argue. He was gone by April of a cancerous tumor in the brain.

Let's use OUR reasoning powers here. KC was never treated for seizures or her defense team would have been aware of it and a story made up concerning a seizure causing the accident would cause people to believe it would be possible. That just maybe KC flew into a panic when she realized what happened and tried to cover it up? So if KC has a brain tumor, untreated, where is it???? If CA was going to lie at least use a lie that can't be proven. Alice in Wonderland is all I see. CA needs serious, serious counseling. Next we will hear they are using the foundation money to consult with a famous brain surgeon to cure KC so she can produce more grandchildren. Why don't you just ask your daughter for the truth, CA? Oh, that's right, you can't believe her because you could never handle the truth.

So here we go the A's are going to get out there and fight for "grandparent's rights" and here CA is encouraging her daughter to have another child. When someone has completed a session with AA and they claim to be clean you don't celebrate the occasion by taking them to a bar for a drink. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member