Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he started out, he didn't say he was Cindy's brother. He seemed to, IMO, be trying to maintain some kind of anonymity at first by claiming to be a close family friend. After being questioned, and IIRC being accused of being Lee, he finally says he is Cindy's brother.

"Around the corner", unless I missed something, is where Cindy's mother lives from the nursing home Cindy's father is a patient at.

Lanie

Got it thanks.

It appears the person at MSN was lifting the posts from Topix.

Yeah, I think I'm following now. I pretty much gathered that it was reposts on msn. Thanks ... my Suzi Q hoo hoo!! :blowkiss:

From my point of view, I have never seen any resemblance of Cindy acting like she feels Casey steals her thunder or jealousy....Cindy has been nothing but overly complimentary about Casey and if anything, she places her up on a pedestal. No doubt there is underlying anger on Cindy's part.....as there would be with me if, in addition to me handing out money left and right to my seemingly lazy 22 Yr Old Daughter With a Princess Complex, she STOLE thousands of dollars from me. Just sayin'.

However, would you not think CASEY feels CAYLEE steals her thunder? As in Swag would be similar to CAYLEE, Swag's mother would be similar to CASEY, and Swag's grandmother would be similar to CINDY?
Lanie

if you go to the msn community. click on General it will then give a list of all the threads.. you'll see one that says Discussion Strictly with Rick. Rick has posted on there. he's using RickA1P71

Thank you. I thought someone had said he had joined over there, but the links I clicked either wouldn't work, or took me to other threads. I couldn't find him. I will look again.
Lanie

alot of people have had that theory .. and this child is a family member .. something isnt right about this .. if he knew this kid .. how could he talk about her like she is a case ? i dunno hinky meter is on

Someone asked Rick if he knew Caylee, and he only saw her, briefly, once. It was in 2007 at a hospital after Rick and Cindy's father had a stroke. This is the man that's in the assisted living facility where Cindy took Caylee to visit on Father's Day, and where the video of Caylee reading was taken.

Ok - oh man I know this is gonna hurt. I will do another mass email for anyone who hasn't gotten the document I put together. You have to PM me with your email addy and I'll send it to you. Please go easy on me - when I did this earlier my indox like to have exploded and my poor puter tower almost started smokin' - lol

I know there are some who weren't here earlier and didn't get this and I still haven't gotten a nod from Tricia to post it yet. But it does shed a whole lotta light.

Swag...all I can say is.... INCOMING :)

Someone asked Rick if he knew Caylee, and he only saw her, briefly, once. It was in 2007 at a hospital after Rick and Cindy's father had a stroke. This is the man that's in the assisted living facility where Cindy took Caylee to visit on Father's Day, and where the video of Caylee reading was taken.
ah ok

Well, I got my nerve up and IM'ed the guy how has been posting on MSN saying he is Rick, Cindy Anthony's brother. I sent an IM asking if this was Cindy Anthony's brother? and got no answer. I sent him another message with the address of this site and it said he was offline. Who knows?

((((((((((((((((((ducking for cover)))))))))))))))))

:truce::couch:

Least I said Please 3 times to a southern lady, thank you, and I'll love you forever. :) My momma taught me manners...and I used'em...

Wow, take a few hours off and all heJJ breaks loose. This is all very interesting. I'd like to believe we have some answers to questions that have bugged us about this crazy family. It has given some credence to what I've been thinking, anyway.

I am so mad right now, I can't even figure out a way to express what I really think about all this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I'm still blown away by the pregnancy thing! How can any parent be in that much denial? It explains why Cindy and George are behaving the way they are now though.
Carry this through to the next level.

Casey 'hid' her pregnancy from her parents, who seemed quite willing to believe this fabrication despite visual evidence to the contrary.

If her lie had not been exposed, what was she planning to do with the baby once she gave birth?

Carry this through to the next level.

Casey 'hid' her pregnancy from her parents, who seemed quite willing to believe this fabrication despite visual evidence to the contrary.

If her lie had not been exposed, what was she planning to do with the baby once she gave birth?

Her parents would have believed the "virgin birth" theory and would probably have started a new religion.

heck maybe they still do buy the virgin birth theory, maybe that's why no father on the birth certificate.

It just blows me away. They asked her and they believe her when she says no? Then didn't Cindy being a nurse think maybe something was medically wrong with her?

George and Cindy's conversation when they realize she might be pregnant...
You tell her she can't drink alcohol while pregnant. No, you tell her and also let her know she can't drink coffee. :eek: :eek: Oh never mind, lets just pretend she isn't pregnant and avoid any confrontation.

Ok - any and all that requested

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!!!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads