State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've heard the house is "filthy." It is extremely cluttered, but doesn't look dirty. Like others said, I think it's a testament to the disarray of their relationship.

I thought Nancy's friends said she kept the house nice. Maybe this is how it became when Brad was there alone, after having committed a murder.

It was a dry fit shirt and they tend to get pull marks in them. My boys wear them as they play lots of sports. jmo

My husband wears them a lot for golf and yes, they get a lot of marks on them. I also wear them for running, but don't have issues because I am gentler with my clothes than he is. :crazy:

I thought I read somewhere that Nancy was upset because while she was away, the house became a mess..

I thought Nancy's friends said she kept the house nice. Maybe this is how it became when Brad was there alone, after having committed a murder.

Yes, a lot of earlier comments about NC being a good housekeeper. Could also be the downstairs was usually in "show condition" but the upstairs was another story. If I have guests over I worry about downstairs first. And, in NC's case, I would assume she'd have lots of drop in visitors (neighbors) so they would have a good knowledge of her day to day habits and cleanliness.

I don't think I've heard the house is "filthy." It is extremely cluttered, but doesn't look dirty. Like others said, I think it's a testament to the disarray of their relationship.

Excuse me. That's my word and in my mind that's what all that clutter and disarray appears to me - filthy. Maybe that's just my upbringing. "Look at this house. It's filthy" - when my mom didn't mean dirt, she just meant stuff wasn't in its place.

I thought I read somewhere that Nancy was upset because while she was away, the house became a mess..

Yes, she said the house was in a horrible manner (and called her parents about it too).

Curious if the bug guy saw the house like this when he came over to spray (and commented on the garage).

Ohhh Thanks, I was wondering what friends had to say about her housekeeping....Its no wonder Nancy couldnt work..She had a FUL TIME JOB picking up after Brad!! and the kids!!!

Thankful we are on lunch break..I dont think I could have tolerated another hour of this style of examining a witness!!! :banghead:

Stuffed animals.

Think back to Brad's depo - he said Katie would stuff her toys in the vase in the foyer...

Ooh, thanks, R-C -- I had forgotten that tidbit about Katie's stuffing them in there.

Sticky wicket, perhaps?? I wanna hear more on this one....:waitasec:

Excuse me. That's my word and in my mind that's what all that clutter and disarray appears to me - filthy. Maybe that's just my upbringing. "Look at this house. It's filthy" - when my mom didn't mean dirt, she just meant stuff wasn't in its place.

Ok, no problem. Just different perceptions of filthy. I take it to mean dirty and disgusting.

Right now the dirty shoes on the rack are lending more credibility to what BC said about he practice of taking their shoes off as they come into the house.

The discussion about the practice of removing shoes when going into the house baffles me. Brad and Nancy grew up in Canada, where people enjoy the full four seasons. It's snowy, slushy, wet, muddy, dry, hot, rainy and so on, so of course people removes their wet, snowy, muddy shoes when they go into the house. If it was a habit to remove shoes in the house until they were 30-something, I think that habit would stick throughout their lives.

Have mercy, I was away for almost 3 hours and came back to.....nothing. Where is the evidence!?
Cummings apparently hasn't sped his style up any.
Loved the thumbnail somebody posted--it encapsulates very well the trial thus far.

That house was so dirty and cluttered they could of been testing for days.

It makes it easier to understand why there were bugs everywhere after Nancy had been away for a few days. They were probably there all along, and with everyone away they came out, or moved into the kitchen.

I'm exhausted just watching this and I was able to carry my iPad around and attend to other things. I can't imagine how the jury must be feeling--they must be living from break to lunch to break...

I realize they're setting the foundation for further experts, but I have a feeling the jury is being put to sleep by the tone of Cummings + the slow tone of the CCBI guy. The 2 together are a yawn-fest.

Have mercy, I was away for almost 3 hours and came back to.....nothing. Where is the evidence!?
Cummings apparently hasn't sped his style up any.
Loved the thumbnail somebody posted--it encapsulates very well the trial thus far.

Me too ... I had errands, sat down just in time for morning recess, then some other stuff to do, sat down just in time for lunch break.

Thanks to everyone for the updates, even if it didn't reveal anything ... yet.

I'm exhausted just watching this and I was able to carry my iPad around and attend to other things. I can't imagine how the jury must be feeling--they must be living from break to lunch to break...

I honestly feel for them. And they have no real idea how many more weeks are involved. I think the same may hold true for some of us. I got very little done around here yesterday because of being glued to every word.....waiting for the evidence. Any evidence. And none came. Cummings is still driving me crazy and what I've gathered in both yesterday's and today's questioning it almost seems he is making a ton of points for the defense.

I'm beginning to think I'm the jinx. Maybe if I quit listening something big will happen. Seems to happen to me a lot. I'll try to take a break this afternoon and not tune in and hopefully something with a little more pep will come up. :crazy:

P.S. I will sacrifice this for the rest of you and your sanity! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627