ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a photo of Ayla wearing her sling and soft cast. I think it's important to know how the clothes were placed on her while she had it on. She had a one piece pajama on so was her cast inside of it so that the sleeve looked tight and thick? JMO

I agree. Did she have a key to that house? How did she get in?

I wonder if the house was even locked. Lots of people in small towns leave them unlocked at night.

Maybe .... but as the old saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies even closer .... just food for thought.

That is quite possible. But LE has returned the impounded cars and they released the home back to the family. What does that mean?

I couldn't have said it better myself--GREAT post! This is not about who is the potentially better parent; it is about the FACT that a 20 month old, defenseless, precious, baby disappeared from a small home with at least 5 people present at the location.The last person who claims to have seen her is her father; therefore, he is ultimately the person responsible for Ayla's well-being. IMO.

Has LE interrogated the Mom? Impounded her or her family's vehicles? Kicked her out of her home or the family home while they searched it? One would think that if Le had any inkling that the Mother or her family had this child there would be movement in that direction. None, nada, zip. When there is I will look that direction...as it stands...the child went missing from the father's home, there were several (up to many, depending on the article) other people in the home that night...we still do not know who they were, what they were doing and how someone got past them to take one baby and not the other.

Respectfully, do you have a link where it was stated that Trista Reynolds was drinking and doing drugs while she was pregnant? I must have missed that article, and I am very interested in reading it. Thank you!

I am not sure that she did use any drugs/alcohol while pregnant, but I am pretty sure she did get drunk/high while caring for the two babies. She lived alone with them in a hotel room. Then she went to rehab. So I am going to make a guess that she had a problem with substance abuse and did not have a qualified babysitter at the time. And I also believe that is why the father wanted Ayla out of her care. I bet he got some drunken phone calls at one point or another. Just a guess, but I think it is quite likely.

Has LE interrogated the Mom? Impounded her or her family's vehicles? Kicked her out of her home or the family home while they searched it? One would think that if Le had any inkling that the Mother or her family had this child there would be movement in that direction. None, nada, zip. When there is I will look that direction...as it stands...the child went missing from the father's home, there were several (up to many, depending on the article) other people in the home that night...we still do not know who they were, what they were doing and how someone got past them to take one baby and not the other.

They started with the home. logically. And they have searched it forensically inch by inch. And they impounded two of their cars. But recently they returned the cars and they released the home back to the occupants,I believe.

So maybe now they will expand their investigation.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

It would seem to me if mom was upset about not getting her daughter back, as promised, that her conversations with dad or mutual friends may have indicated "he is either to give her back or I am coming to take her!" which would give him reason to say he was afraid she would come and take her. Maybe even afraid some of her friends would come with her that he may have "feared" due to their associations. Sounds completely logical to me. As for Trista's behavior as "normal" , while there is no book on how to act when your child is kidnapped (as it would be in her eyes)...

I can assure you that her behavior is not "normal" in my eyes. She is practically smiling in her interviews as if the media is a "fun thing" and attention given. This is about a missing baby! I would just die if it were my child. There would be no "trying to talk" with my ex over the phone....the police would literally have to pull me away from him. The excuse given to not attend a vigil due to the road conditions and a possible accident that could occur was a poor excuse. Saying too emotional and needing time to oneself would have been the more appropriate reason..not due to the roads. It is not even brutal weather out here yet. The contradictory statements are also not "normal." If someone out and out asks you a question and you know it is about finding your missing baby...you answer it truthfully and not keep giving wishy washy answers.

About the only one that I can see is truthful is TR's father and that is because he can only be truthful with what he is being told. That poor grandfather is beside himself. I cannot say anything about the grandmother as I've never seen her in interviews..

Nor have I seen the grandmother of JD. (Where are her pleas?)

The whole situation is one big mess and I hope the real truth comes out soon. Regardless of who did what....where is that baby is all that counts and anybody and everybody involved needs to forget about themselves and put that child first!

BBM

I don't think JD was saying he was afraid TR was the one who was going to take Ayla. Why we he tell her that if it was what he was thinking or if she had sent him a text? She would have already known about it.

All MOO, but as far as TR behavior on camera, I find her emotions to be genuine and I strongly suspect she is sedated. ;)

TR's father breaks my heart. Why would TR put him through that if she really knew where Ayla was? Idk. . .doesn't make sense to me.

I find the paternal grandmother's silence to be hinky. I understand she was in the recent interview with the father. I haven't seen it yet, so I will check it out. But just thinking outloud. . .she has two adult children living with her in that tiny house; both have children of their own who are also living there. . .and as far as I know, there are no spouses in the picture. That would be motive enough to find an alternative. Ugh!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member