CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This statement is in the article nurse just posted and has been in several recently:

Investigators said there is no indication that anyone wanted to harm Le and friends did not think she was involved with any boyfriends.

How does that fit with the info just reported about the ex-boss?

Omg!!!

ETA: Yes, that means we can sleuth him now.
The part I'm most curious about is how investigators got the information they supposedly told his wife? :waitasec:

so... this guy was:
1)last call on the cell phone
2)her ex boss and family friend
3)now he may have been her lover/impregnated her
4)was also shown in photo line up of six photos to her brother who was shocked by it.
I have been wondering when LE would get around to him....even without the new revelations. MOO

This statement is in the article nurse just posted and has been in several recently:

Investigators said there is no indication that anyone wanted to harm Le and friends did not think she was involved with any boyfriends.

LE can say anything they want to get information. We have no idea if suggesting pregnancy is a ploy or fact. What if her ex-boss raped her? Can't imagine that he's hiding her - why leave all identification in the car - why leave the car in plain view and in a place family would look? moo

My heart goes out to all who love and care for Phuong Le. She is an inspiration to everyone! moo

Holy carp on the latest news. I'm hoping lover boy didn't do something drastic to keep his family, particularly his wife, from finding out about a pregnancy. The cops telling his wife about a pregancy was balsey.

How do you think she ran away? Her car was found in the parking lot and in the trunk her backpack, wallet, license, credit cards were found. moo
I for one have never thought she ran away and this new information, if at all true, could explain the one big question ~ WHY ~ her belongings would be in the car trunk, if maybe she were meeting with someone that evening. I do have a feeling now that last phone call could've been about a lot more than "passing out flyers". MOO

If suggesting pregnancy was a ploy, then I'd think they'd say that to him, not his wife. Why upset the wife? And potentially put her in danger?

I guess that's really what I'm not getting. Why they said it to his wife.

Do we know if the ex-boss left his home after 6pm? I could not open that article so not sure if it was mentioned. I had a weird red flag that she called him at all...and that the police would show the brother his photo. Almost as if he had been seen there? Like a line-up?
Also I don't think the police would make up a lie about pregnancy...they might indicate a possible affair...but this would be a bizarre thing to lie about IMO...

If suggesting pregnancy was a ploy, then I'd think they'd say that to him, not his wife. Why upset the wife? And potentially put her in danger?

I don't see it as a ploy either. It seems for LE to say something like that there must be some kind of confirmation ~ and that's why I was wondering where they (LE) got the information. I know they searched her things in the family home, and I believe her computer, so if this report is true, maybe something was found there that she'd put down in writing? :waitasec: MOO

All I can think of is, given the quiet, shy type of person Phuong is said to be AND especially the fact that he is a married man, then IF it is even true, she may well have kept the relationship secret, even from close friends.

Do we know if the ex-boss left his home after 6pm? I could not open that article so not sure if it was mentioned. I had a weird red flag that she called him at all...and that the police would show the brother his photo. Almost as if he had been seen there? Like a line-up?
Also I don't think the police would make up a lie about pregnancy...they might indicate a possible affair...but this would be a bizarre thing to lie about IMO...
For a few days now, I've wondered where he was that evening....ever since I first read about the photo being shown to her brother. MOO

I don't see it as a ploy either. It seems for LE to say something like that there must be some kind of confirmation ~ and that's why I was wondering where they (LE) got the information. I know they searched her things in the family home, and I believe her computer, so if this report is true, maybe something was found there that she'd put down in writing? :waitasec: MOO

Emails to him maybe. Unless she did tell a friend, and the friend has now gone to LE. I just don't know.

There may have been e-mails or some kind of on-line journal? And possibly pregnancy test to back up what they found elsewhere? I feel they must know something to come out with that to his wife, if true. I don't think she would call him when she was upset if the relationship, if it existed, was not on both sides...jmo

Interesting about the ex boss. He did talk with her that night.
His wife would know if he left the house that night.

And IF, big IF, there was a stronger relationship between Phuong Le and the ex boss, I don't think she would tell anyone at all.
Just from reading about her and goals she has obtained and her family support system, I think she would call the person who might be responsible.

With the police showing ex boss pic to the brother so soon after Phuong's disappearance, they may have him on a security camera already.

I have a feeling this case will be solved soon.

Emails to him maybe. Unless she did tell a friend, and the friend has now gone to LE. I just don't know.
Of the two choices, I'd guess e-mails or something she would've written, proof of communication between the two of them, or else LE wouldn't be addressing the wife with the information. MOO

Yes and if not on her computer, possibly she kept some kind of personal (handwritten I mean) diary or journal that they found searching her room?

Interesting about the ex boss. He did talk with her that night.
His wife would know if he left the house that night.

And IF, big IF, there was a stronger relationship between Phuong Le and the ex boss, I don't think she would tell anyone at all.
Just from reading about her and goals she has obtained and her family support system, I think she would call the person who might be responsible.

With the police showing ex boss pic to the brother so soon after Phuong's disappearance, they may have him on a security camera already.

I have a feeling this case will be solved soon.
BBM

They don't even seem to have Phuong on any video surveillance so I doubt he's on a security camera but I wonder if he was anywhere around her car ~ assuming CSI has processed the vehicle. MOO

Yes and if not on her computer, possibly she kept some kind of personal (handwritten I mean) diary or journal that they found searching her room?
Exactly ~ something in her own words.

But why would they have shown his photo to brother early on? Where did this photo come from? That is what I don't get...was it in her purse maybe? What brought him to the attention of police, I mean besides her having called him? Was the brother shocked that she called him, or shocked that police showed his photo to him? I am confused...

Maybe suggesting pregnancy is a combination of suspicion and ploy! Telling the wife might cause a very telling response - on both their parts. Also might give way to tons of information LE would never have known - shock effect?

Guess I'm cynical from watching all the cold cases on TV - first the original investigation is reviewed and maybe 10 years later, all the interviews, alibis, DNA, evidence, and hints are reviewed with fresh eyes. Amazing the lengths investigative detectives will go to in order to nail the perp. Equally amazing is how much information is lost or goes by the wayside in the first round - dots are not connected. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27