2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus people WERE going through their trash so her only hope was to someone smuggle it out of the house. Do you really want to take a chance on that being found on you. She may not be a scholar but I think even she would think that would be risky. There I go thinking like a normal person again.

I cannot believe that would have been her motive...nope, not fitting for me...she just wanted her gone period:banghead: IMO

ITA KC just wanted her gone, she is a sick, evil,demented, witch!!! She was sooooooo jealous of Caylee she would rather murder her then let her parents raise her that is just sick and evil.OMG what an EVIL MONSTER .
If you ask me KC just wanted to be rid of Caylee to be free and loose to party and freeload and sponge off of her parents with out having to be responsible for anyone or anything.The Grund family should feel gratefull that the evil vile monster broke up with their son.No telling the horrors they were saved from cause KC is a Huge Waste.:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

There may have been a spiral notebook with the actual written page torn out but an indentation left behind of what was written. They can analyze pages behind a written page to see what was once there. It would explain why they were able to find this after the A's or KC had plenty of time to get rid of it.

Hmmm... Weren't items like notebooks & pads listed on the search warrant?

I believe it! Cindy was threatening to take custody of Caylee.
Casey felt she would be better off dead.

I think Casey would rather kill Caylee than let Cindy raise Caylee, just to hurt Cindy and for no other reason. Cindy doesn't seem like such a horrific person to me. She put up with a lot of crap from Casey that I sure wouldn't have put up with, that's for sure.

And again folks, let's remember what a big mouth Casey has. It must have been killing her to not spill that she had killed her daughter or that her daughter was missing (in order to gain sympathy). It would make perfect sense for her to want to confess or confide in something or someone.

Also I also agree she just wanted Caylee gone. Period. I have no doubt in my mind that was the motive for the killing in addition to it being an extra bonus for her that it would emotionally kill her mother. She really wanted to hurt CA in the worst possible way. But please also consider that if she did have a diary and IF she did write some of these alleged entries it wasn't the real reason for her killing Caylee, it was just her justifying it to herself. Again in the alleged entry from "03" it stated she "completely trusts her own judgment". She wants to believe she had justification for killing Caylee.

I would have expected her to destroy them while out on bail, though.

Why would she destroy them.........She thought they would believe the nanny did it.:rolleyes:....She probably tossed them behind her dresser or under her mattress:doh:......What a screwball!!!!!!:crazy:

Supposedly she's referring to missing pages from the diary we saw.

Unsubstantiated reports -- mercy killing to keep her from CA.

Doesn't say report from where.

????

interesting that nancy didnt even ask where these pages had surfaced from . Seemed like she knew they were not for real its just a rumor . It would seem obvious to ask where they came from and who is saying they have surfaced adn what they supposedly say.

Plus people WERE going through their trash so her only hope was to someone smuggle it out of the house. Do you really want to take a chance on that being found on you. She may not be a scholar but I think even she would think that would be risky. There I go thinking like a normal person again.

Riskier than making up a fake Nanny? :crazy:

Casey could have torn the pages up and flushed them down the toilet.
Or burned them by candle. Just like in the movies.
IMO

Were there things that this lady took to OCSO ? I am not sure, I thought I remembered hearing that.

I was kidding about the trash lady, but maybe she did take stuff to OCSO...if she had something important she would have been told not to tell anyone.
When did she grab the first bag? Was KC home then?
If KC thought she could get away with murder, she also prob'ly thought nobody would find something she threw out - before people started taking their trash.

I agree - but that makes it more important for her to have her story based on reliable sources.

Maybe she has heard or read something from a reliable source but, doesn't want to say too much yet? :confused:

KB's been reliable in the past ..

I think Casey would rather kill Caylee than let Cindy raise Caylee, just to hurt Cindy and for no other reason. Cindy doesn't seem like such a horrific person to me. She put up with a lot of crap from Casey that I sure wouldn't have put up with, that's for sure.

ITA :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am confused. If these pages exist they would have to be turned over with discovery. If the Pros intends to use them at trial they have to release them as discovery to the defense , don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie