Reaction score

Attachments

• Caitlyn Murray Carr.jpg
    Caitlyn Murray Carr.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Caitlyn Murray Carr 2.jpg
    Caitlyn Murray Carr 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
There is a ******** fundraiser page that I can't link to, but the family says (paraphrased) that 2 days prior to her disappearance, Caitlyn had ended an abusive relationship and that there was a restraining order against her abuser. The alleged abuser apparently has an alibi that he was at home that night.

It should be noted that as at Oct 9 2013, RCMP said foul play was not suspected. I don't know if their position in that regard has changed.

http://www.wltribune.com/news/227079501.html

Google drives me insane :banghead:

Caitlyn's name has also been spelled Caitlin. I came across a FB page for "Caitlin Murray" (of Quesnel, formerly Toronto). There was a black & white pic of Caitlyn/Caitlin that I have not seen posted anywhere by the family. The page appears to have been set up in 2014. There were no friends, and no viewable pics other than the profile pic.

Also, there was another missing FB page for Caitlyn that I ran across (seemed like an older/earlier one than the more current one linked above), where a person named *advertiser censored**k commented (iirc, last May) that he had info for the mom.

If anyone else runs across either of the above, could you please link (as long as you are sure they are related to the Caitlyn/Caitlin in this case). Thanks !!

I live in Quesnel and the concensus is that she jumped off the bridge. Cameras recorded her going onto the bridge, but not coming off it. She was very depressed and had said goodbye to some of her friends. It's just extremely unfortunate her body has not washed up, as it usually would in such cases.

I live in Quesnel and the concensus is that she jumped off the bridge. Cameras recorded her going onto the bridge, but not coming off it. She was very depressed and had said goodbye to some of her friends. It's just extremely unfortunate her body has not washed up, as it usually would in such cases.

I do realize that is the general feeling celtgirl, but there is no resolution until she is either found alive or recovered. Given the circumstances surrounding the breakup, and the fact her family has hired a PI (or is trying to), it would seem they are not comfortable simply attributing her disappearance to having jumped off the bridge.

On the "Please help find Caitlyn ..." FB page, if you scroll all the way down to October 1 2013, there is a post by a BEH that sets out the events of the evening Caitlyn disappeared.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438716676244783/

On that friend's FB, I finally found a June 23 2013 post by Caitlin Avril Murray (so yes, Caitlin and Caitlyn are one and the same) .. and that FB account for Caitlin has pretty much zip on it, other than the black & white profile pic that I had trouble finding ^^ earlier:

https://www.facebook.com/32461F16

Observation FWIW, I saw one other post by Caitlin to the BEH page back in January 2013, but I don't see a lot of warm and fuzzy BFF type posts between the two. Maybe they hung out more in person.

I'll have to find it again (think it was on the "Please help find Caitlyn .." page), but apparently there were two disparate reports .. one that she walked onto the bridge, and the other that she did not. (I remember it was wayyyyyyy further down the page, so will take some time to refind ... also reference to RCMP still investigating, but don't recall what date that post was made).

I'd sure like more details on the bad breakup.

I'll have to find it again (think it was on the "Please help find Caitlyn .." page), but apparently there were two disparate reports .. one that she walked onto the bridge, and the other that she did not.
<snip>

Apologies for quoting self, but wanted to update ... the reference to the 2 different news reports is in an Oct 7 2013 reply to JM from SRH (no MSM source given so may have to consider it rumour)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438716676244783/

Bump for Caitlyn
Her Missing Page is still active and posted on by family and friends searching for her still.

Mother of missing B.C. woman calls disappearances an epidemic

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back