Last seen and/or squabble interrupter

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Direct Quotes from LE ONLY

The quote in this post makes me think that Josh was sent home from MK's house. But then there was talk about the squabble being interrupted behind the Shell Station.

I think it is important to try to run down this person who interrupted the squabble and sent Josh home and then later saw Lindsey walking home.

It is my understanding that another person said they saw Lindsey walking home but this person did not come forward until Tuesday after Lindsey went missing. Also, did this person see Lindsey before or after the person on his/her way to work?

Salem

Hi Salem

I agree. We need to get to the bottom of when and where the JB/LB interruption happened.

I wasn't even going to bring attention to that part of the article, since it's the only reference to the interruption happening at MK's house, I just assumed it was inaccurate reporting. But then, as I dug deeper, I realized that i could find nothing from LE referencing the "behind the shell" situation. I found tons of articles about it, but nothing saying LE said this. The MK statement supposedly came from LE. I know that could just be horrible paraphrasing by the reporter, as is often the case, but it would be nice to get to the bottom of it as it would change a lot of the story imo.

I agree Closer Look - it is always important to find the last person to have seen the missing person. Here, all we really know is that Lindsey supposedly left MK's house sometime between 9:00-9:15 p.m.

LE says someone spotted her at 9:15 at 6th and Maple - not very far from MK's house. And then the article that says someone came forward on the following Tues/Wed that also saw her very near the same location iirc (I need to find the link).

There is a lot of info being put out by others that is not verified so it all has to be taken with a grain of salt, in my opinion. But it is very interesting that supposedly the person who saw her at 9:15, may be the same person that stopped the squabble and sent Josh home, which raises the hinky meter by some degrees. IF this is not the case and it was actually the K's that sent Josh home, it also raises the hinky meter.

I think LE needs to go back and do a recreation of where, when, how, and especially WHO was in the picture when Lindsey left the K's house. Put everyone right back in the original spot, so to speak. MK watching as Lindsey walked out to Maple Street, the car driving by, etc. With all of the original people in their exact locations!

Salem

Posted this up in Bike Fight thread with a bit of commentary. (Might be that thread is too much of a duplicate of this one?)
GRACE: Are they absolutely certainly -- back out to Steve Friederich with "The Daily World" joining us from Aberdeen. Are they absolutely certain about the date and the time the neighbor that spotted her, about the date and the time she spotted the little girl?

FRIEDERICH: You know, I asked about that. And the sheriff seems to say yes. I mean, the neighbor knew the child and the neighbor knew the brother. That the neighbor had actually stopped a fight between the two of them, like, shortly beforehand. And the neighbor was on the way to work. She`s a public employee, works for a nearby county.

Nancy Grace transcript http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ng.01.html]

Hmmmm. The one who stopped the squabble then left....does she have a significant other and was he home alone then?

Excellent question, Dots~ Add to that: Is there a teenage male in the home who would have been alone after "she" left for work all night which means "unaccounted" for if there was not another adult there?

Excellent question, Dots~ Add to that: Is there a teenage male in the home who would have been alone after "she" left for work all night which means "unaccounted" for if there was not another adult there?

Good thoughts. I questioned a couple of days ago if it could be a family member of a witness. Wondering if she(?) was talking about Lindsey being alone.

Not sure how to combine multiple quotes so did the best I could.

Posted this up in Bike Fight thread with a bit of commentary. (Might be that thread is too much of a duplicate of this one?)

GRACE: Are they absolutely certainly -- back out to Steve Friederich with "The Daily World" joining us from Aberdeen. Are they absolutely certain about the date and the time the neighbor that spotted her, about the date and the time she spotted the little girl?

FRIEDERICH: You know, I asked about that. And the sheriff seems to say yes. I mean, the neighbor knew the child and the neighbor knew the brother. That the neighbor had actually stopped a fight between the two of them, like, shortly beforehand. And the neighbor was on the way to work. She`s a public employee, works for a nearby county.

Nancy Grace transcript http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ng.01.html]

DotsQuote

Hmmmm. The one who stopped the squabble then left....does she have a significant other and was he home alone then

Serioiusly Searching Quote:

I think you all bring up a very good point here. Definitely makes one think of other possibilities. Sometimes it is good to go back to the beginning and try to put things into a better perspective and insight what might of happen. Also kind of curious whether JB went directly home and if so then MB would of known that LB was going to have to walk home alone.

TamgMit - that's a good point regarding MB knowing that LB would have to walk home alone because JB was no longer with her. If MB knew that LB was alone, why did she wait so long to call the police or go looking for LB?

Salem

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288