24 June 2010 - Update: Is this a Cold Case?

TXHOPE

Reaction score
Maybe that's why EJ looked nervous when she went to meet a couple with HG... He was selling drugs! Great.....

I was really hoping there was more going on behind the scenes that we were just not aware of. It's just heartbreaking that there hasn't been any new developments since the landfill search. Nothing??? Maybe it really is going to come down to someone recognizing Gabriel.

So the HG is a drug dealer. A known drug dealer. I would have to think they would have caught up with this guy and talked to him by now.

I wonder if more tips could have been generated all along if we had known that not only did LE know who HG is, but what he is. Because if EJ didn't do drugs, how on earth did she hook up with a known drug dealer from day one? And did she even know he was a drug dealer? And since, according to Gabe's case calendar, EJ called her friend that she stayed with in AZ before she left during the first few days she was in SA, had she mentioned HG to her friend and how they met? I'm hoping if she did, and that if her friend didn't know he was a drug dealer, that he volunteers publicly whatever EJ told him about HG. That may generate new leads in itself, I would hope!

We've never heard anything about EJ using...so what was she doing with one? That raises some questions!

I wonder if more tips could have been generated all along if we had known that not only did LE know who HG is, but what he is. Because if EJ didn't do drugs, how on earth did she hook up with a known drug dealer from day one? And did she even know he was a drug dealer? And since, according to Gabe's case calendar, EJ called her friend that she stayed with in AZ before she left during the first few days she was in SA, had she mentioned HG to her friend and how they met? I'm hoping if she did, and that if her friend didn't know he was a drug dealer, that he volunteers publicly whatever EJ told him about HG. That may generate new leads in itself, I would hope!

I remember an article that stated that the way EJ looked standing before the judge moving her jaw from side to side indicated a drug problem. I will have to find that article.

It makes me wonder if they gave up after the landfill search.

No doubt! They were so gung-ho for the search in the first place. Oh wait, no they weren't. They only did it since it was funded by someone else! Ever get the feeling that LE just wanted it all to go away? Maybe if they had issued the Amber Alert as requested, this would be a whole different investigation!
I'm frustrated, but the part of the article that still gives me hope is that both JJ and Ken believe Gabriel is still alive. He deserves LE to do ALL they can for him. He's just a baby.

I remember an article that stated that the way EJ looked standing before the judge moving her jaw from side to side indicated a drug problem. I will have to find that article.

What if she hadn't done drugs before, and HG got her using. Maybe his intention was to get her hooked so he could take Gabe and sell him??

If he's known to LE, I wonder if drug dealing is his only history, or if his rap sheet shows more?

Scary thoughts any way you look at it now that we know what HG is.

No doubt! They were so gung-ho for the search in the first place. Oh wait, no they weren't. They only did it since it was funded by someone else! Ever get the feeling that LE just wanted it all to go away? Maybe if they had issued the Amber Alert as requested, this would be a whole different investigation!
I'm frustrated, but the part of the article that still gives me hope is that both JJ and Ken believe Gabriel is still alive. He deserves LE to do ALL they can for him. He's just a baby.

BBM

Yes, I get that feeling. I've had that feeling for a long time.

Since LE knows who HG is, I wonder if they also know how EJ hooked up with him and so quickly?

So the HG is a drug dealer. A known drug dealer. I would have to think they would have caught up with this guy and talked to him by now.

if they did find him, then i guess he was cleared of any involvement in the disappearance since no arrests have been made.

BBM

I hope they waterboarded him.

i'm sure they did not, after following this case, i feel criminals in our country have way too many rights, the law is definitely protecting them... that's my feeling anyway. then there's joran, who to me obviously murdered stephany flores, and heck he even confessed, but now they are worried he was violated during his confession, nevermind stephany being violated and oh, killed... it's all about joran and the criminals' rights. it's appalling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back