Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Interesting, some of the tapes are very clear, others are hard to understand. I do hope they search the Dresdan Locks..it certainly couldn't hurt.

I agree. It can't hurt to look!! I pray it isn't spring before they find Stacy and want them to consider the plausible options of where she could be found. Dresden is as plausible as other locations they have searched already. It isn't like it is across the country or so far from DP's house that it could not come into play in this case.

Interesting, some of the tapes are very clear, others are hard to understand. I do hope they search the Dresdan Locks..it certainly couldn't hurt.

I was thinking the same thing. Some I couldn't make out at all. I think I read somewhere on her site last week that sometimes when she relistens to the tapes later that what is said has changed. I also think that the ones that seemed to be Stacy speaking seemed clearer to me.

BTW, my Enlish bulldog Owen was in the room when I was listening and he went crazy!

I followed Sandra and The Folks during the search for Laci and was blown away by what she does. Is she for real? Who could ever prove that? I don't believe everyone who comes out of the woodwork during these high profile cases - but because I want Stacy to be found, I am optimistic with these new clues. I did note at the time of Laci's search, she had forwarded what she heard before it became public knowledge.

Hi Lorann, IT IS SO GREAT TO BE BACK HERE, my PRECIOUS Websleuths!

And then reading down on 'new posts' to see Sandra Belinger's name, why I had to go back and read it again. Thought I couldn't have read Sandra - yup, it was her and Lorann like you, we did bend the hours around what she brought forth in doing her best to help locate Laci's body. A small cyber world it is :)

What I think Sandra did for Laci's case is change the direction of the search, and when Grogan finally accepted what Sandra was giving to him, the MPD moved their search from the marina to the 'return channel' of the Richmond Harbor, which is where Gene Ralston sighted her remains on March 13th of 2003. {Correction ~ to read " . . sighted what turned out to be Laci's remains when his photos were compared to photos of her remains washed up on shore.}

Geragos thought she knew a bit too much about the case, because so much of what she said turned out to be FACT, so she then laid low and we didn't really hear from her. Her writings from the 'efolk' are history and I do believe with all my heart she is a most sincere and selfless person with a true gift.

I have often thought of her, and did correspond with her a few times during the case. What was so interesting to learn from her was that she was very committed to her education, and to develop from it a profession that would help find missing people. There were 3 areas of study she had. Too bad I can't remember but 2 of them - anthropology and forensics. The other was psychology I think, but am not positive. But she knew if she became educated in these 3 areas, on top of her gift, she could make a real difference in helping to locate those who had gone missing and not yet found. And Justice. She also wanted justice to give these lost people a peace of mind so they could be free to go on.

I am so thankful she is now learning info in Stacey's case. I hope they listen to what she says. It has gone way to long for Stacey not to have been found.
Scandi

So where ya been stanger?

Hi Tom'sGirl :blowkiss:,l Great to see you. What happened was last June I went Modding on a Madeleine McCann site and found it to be very enjoyable, but also time consuming. I recently gave up the position and now am back home. It is interesting to know what goes on on the other side of the forum sheet, in the Mod Shack ;) , and I now have the ultimate respect for our great tribe here.

Coming back I have noticed how so many of the same posters are here. It is amazing to me and just says the nicest things about what Websleuths is. xox

scandi you have been missed so much! Welcome home & we have MISSED YOU! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

scandi you have been missed so much! Welcome home & we have MISSED YOU! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

LOL Thank you Cheko so much for that. It warms my heart. I missed being here too, even though I was never far away. xox Scandi

Glad you all found a way back home to WS~ Doesn't matter why...you have a reason to be here. Thanks~

Scandi, I figured you were not far away, I often think of you - when anyone says "ilk" or when the news of leftcoast saddened me so much - and DBC in the news again. Looking forward to your thoughts as this search continues.

During the Laci Peterson case we all read Sandra's findings and she turned out to be for whatever reason, eerily accurate. Is she gifted, was it luck? Who can say?

But she talked about the Albany bulb, the buoy, Laci being underwater and how Scott had been responsible.

Should we pay attention to her with this case? I'm not gullible, but I wouldn't discount her either.

I was catching up on Sandra's website - and found this!

Due to the cold conditions in the area of the Dresden Dam and Locks at this time I would not be surprised if the body surfaces in the spring once temperatures begin to warm. The spirits have mentioned this possibility and have given a possible time frame of four to six months. :(

But also she says - the future is not carved in Stone - so it can change! Hoping she is found SOONER!!! The above was posted for January 2, 2008

snip...
Should we pay attention to her with this case? I'm not gullible, but I wouldn't discount her either.

I would NOT discount her either... I believe she IS able to talk/hear these spirits - none of us knows WHAT is beyound this life!!

I was catching up on Sandra's website - and found this!

Due to the cold conditions in the area of the Dresden Dam and Locks at this time I would not be surprised if the body surfaces in the spring once temperatures begin to warm. The spirits have mentioned this possibility and have given a possible time frame of four to six months. :(

Niner,
Thanks for posting that.
Many in LE call spring the warming season for a reason.
As the weather warms up, bodies put (disposed of) in the water either rise or wash completely ashore.

Remember both Laci and Conner washed ashore months after Laci was put in the bay.

With the weather the way it is right now, we could be seeing things "spring" up anytime. The snowmelting, the flooding, etc. Cross your fingers that if Sandra is right...this is what they are seeing instead of waiting until actual months of spring.

With the weather the way it is right now, we could be seeing things "spring" up anytime. The snowmelting, the flooding, etc. Cross your fingers that if Sandra is right...this is what they are seeing instead of waiting until actual months of spring.

I"m originally from the east coast - upstate New York. It's typical to have some warm weather in January, usually referred to as the "January thaw." But it usually only lasts a week or so and then it's back to the more typical winter weather, with cold, snow, and ice storms. In NY, the first real signs of Spring, come in March - usually mid-month with the snow beginning to melt, patches of grass seen for the first time, and towards the end of the month the first flower to bloom - the crocus, which sometimes blooms even with snow still on the ground. Snow storms become rain storms and the weather gradually warms. By mid-April there's no snow, grass greening, Spring bulbs like tulips and daffodils are up and budded.

My best guess for the real Spring warmth is anywhere from mid-April through May. If LE is looking for bodies to rise to the surface with warm waters, that's when I think it's more likely to happen.

I'm hoping Stacy is found before Spring, but I remember Laci Peterson, and that may be the case with Stacy.

just curious - has the weather gotten worse there???

Anyone living near this Dresden lock... can you go out there and L@@K??? :confused:

just curious - has the weather gotten worse there???

Anyone living near this Dresden lock... can you go out there and L@@K??? :confused:

We had a few days of fluke warm weather (2 weeks ago) and it's returned to the norm for January: very cold and forecasted to be near zero by this weekend. Our winters last well into April here in Chicago.

Every time I tried to click on one of the "links" to hear her info on Laci, I ended up with a virus.

What type of virus? I've been to the site many times in the last month or so. It's a perfectly safe, normal text website with a few links to the EVP recordings. When I first visited Sandra's site, she had less than 5,000 visitors to the 'Stacy Peterson' page. Today it's in excess of 21,000. If you got a virus, it could be from something totally unrelated (and that's likely the case, IMO.) If Sandra's site held malicious code, we'd have known about it long ago. I'm just sayin' (as always)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back