Is Nancy Grace getting KO'ed by CNN?

I have already seen a change in HLN this year and not in a good way.I can not stand to watch it anymore and Discovery ID also.I have no idea were to get my news. CNN is disappointing and I am not a Fox news kind of person(wink!).Nothing good on tv anymore that is why I am on here all the time.I just wish baseball season would get here.

I so miss real investigative journalism!! We used to have a show here called 'Sunday', I damn near cried when they cancelled it .. If anything happens to 4 Corners I'll be wild, and not in a good way. I think what we need is a return to quality reporting, getting behind the story, real interviews with real players, no more of this screeching self opinionated biased so called news that's been polluting our airwaves, and yes, I'm looking at YOU FoxNews!

I think investigative journalism is dead because how fast news moves with social media.Newspapers and magazines will be gone soon,sad.
Have you noticed how Discovery ID has been making these shows that make women seem like sexy killers? South Park had a parody about it and called it murder *advertiser censored*.

I think investigative journalism is dead because how fast news moves with social media.Newspapers and magazines will be gone soon,sad.
Have you noticed how Discovery ID has been making these shows that make women seem like sexy killers? South Park had a parody about it and called it murder *advertiser censored*.

Oh yeah, it's all about the female killer since Casey! Got to find that South Park episode!!! Is Nancy in it?

Oh yeah, it's all about the female killer since Casey! Got to find that South Park episode!!! Is Nancy in it?

No,It is all the shows on ID,it is hilarious!The boys think their parents want to murder each other because of watching all the murder *advertiser censored*.This is what my husband says all the time,he thinks I am planning to kill him.I tell him that I am educating myself so I do not end up a victim or missing person.

I have already seen a change in HLN this year and not in a good way.I can not stand to watch it anymore and Discovery ID also.I have no idea were to get my news. CNN is disappointing and I am not a Fox news kind of person(wink!).Nothing good on tv anymore that is why I am on here all the time.I just wish baseball season would get here.

BBm: OMG I thought I was the only one wishing this. Even told the hubs this very thing yesterday.

No one will be around to advocate for the missing?

For a long time it had been bread, circuses, and investigative journalism. Now it's just bread and circuses for us.

Im done with HLN. It was my go to station during the day for interesting news and court stuff but Im done now.. It is sad.

No one will be around to advocate for the missing?

Nancy Grace is probably hln's top show with a large fan base,they would be shooting themselves in the foot if they dropped her.On the other hand maybe she could get her own show on ID.

I think the sensationalism is unhealthy. They go too far because there are 3 shows in a row covering the same case week after week. They target the family and friends of the accused, they misrepresent facts to the general public .. they misrepresent the law .. it's an insult to the intelligence of the general public. I hope they make an improvement, but they probably won't.

When all else fails, there is always Weather and the Shopping Channels.

I haven't watched HLN since the Jodi Arias trial ended. Beth Karas was the only worthwhile contributor on the sensationalist network, and now that she's gone, there's no reason to watch.

Im done with HLN. It was my go to station during the day for interesting news and court stuff but Im done now.. It is sad.

I am a Tea Party Conservative, not a wild liberal, but get a big hoot from HLN. The only thing better is the National Enquirer and fiery Ed Schultz for laughs.

It is pathetic. I don't even watch anymore. :sigh: Insession was at least tolerable.

I think the sensationalism is unhealthy. They go too far because there are 3 shows in a row covering the same case week after week. They target the family and friends of the accused, they misrepresent facts to the general public .. they misrepresent the law .. it's an insult to the intelligence of the general public. I hope they make an improvement, but they probably won't.

I agree. I used to watch all the time back in the days of the CAYLEE murder trial. I though I was getting facts. Then I learned the truth over time. :sigh:

I haven't watched HLN since the Jodi Arias trial ended. Beth Karas was the only worthwhile contributor on the sensationalist network, and now that she's gone, there's no reason to watch.

I didn't even watch it then, or rarely if at all. Beth was good. I did always like Vinnie and Ryan Smith. Even they got way off base... with their antics.

Double post ..

Hey, how did you do that? When it happens to me, I always get a message about a double post and it will be deleted! :giggle: You must have special powers. :)

I am waiting for the ID show Disappeared to return.This show is respectful to the family and friends of the missing and not overly dramatic.On the case with Paula Zahn is a favorite also.

Haha Softail .. I'm posting from my phone and it looked like it didn't go though and then i hit send again and when I looked the same thing had posted twice .. There's no delete option on the stupid phone so I had to edit it ..

I bet a lot of the carp we're sold on HLN is pure BS and sadly the other equally uninformed media outlets pick it up and run with it. I have lost all my faith in the media.

Haha Softail .. I'm posting from my phone and it looked like it didn't go though and then i hit send again and when I looked the same thing had posted twice .. There's no delete option on the stupid phone so I had to edit it ..

I bet a lot of the carp we're sold on HLN is pure BS and sadly the other equally uninformed media outlets pick it up and run with it. I have lost all my faith in the media.

I'm just joshin ya! Good to see you! :skip:

I'm equally disgusted with the so called "media". Seems they have all gotten too lazy to actually go get the story. I still have faith in some, but it is dwindling...:sigh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back