John & Beth Dating

azwriter

Sister Mary Wanna
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The latest issue of the National Enquirer has a story claiming John Ramsey is dating Natalee Holloway's mother Beth.
In fact the story goes on to say Patsy's family believes the two will marry since John is not the type to date. And, Patsy gave him her blessing before her death to marry again so that he would have someone to take care of him.
Has anyone one else heard this news?

The latest issue of the National Enquirer has a story claiming John Ramsey is dating Natalee Holloway's mother Beth.
In fact the story goes on to say Patsy's family believes the two will marry since John is not the type to date. And, Patsy gave him her blessing before her death to marry again so that he would have someone to take care of him.
Has anyone one else heard this news?

I havn't heard this but, who knows. He just doesn't seem like her type to me.

I would love to hear LovelyPigeon's opinion on this one!

I saw this too, picked up a copy on Saturday.

Also says that JR and Beth have been very involved in the
speakers group on child tragedy, early AM here, forgot the
exact verbage.

BUT they have been seen together having "cozy" dinners.

JR took her to Charlevoix to vist the home there, for a weekend.

So the E probably has the real scoop on that, which would
sound like very friendly to me on the visit.

WE live in an interesting world, huh.

When Natalie went missing wasn't Beth married to her 2nd husband, I guess Mr. Twitty? When did that end?

I saw this too, picked up a copy on Saturday.

Also says that JR and Beth have been very involved in the
speakers group on child tragedy, early AM here, forgot the
exact verbage.

BUT they have been seen together having "cozy" dinners.

JR took her to Charlevoix to vist the home there, for a weekend.

So the E probably has the real scoop on that, which would
sound like very friendly to me on the visit.

WE live in an interesting world, huh.

Now WHY couldn't he have been involved in a speakers group on child tragedy, with Patsy?? He must be doing this to make himself look innocent in Beth's eyes. Afterall, she wouldn't want to be with a man, that played a part in his six year old's murder, would she? IMO IMO

Now WHY couldn't he have been involved in a speakers group on child tragedy, with Patsy?? He must be doing this to make himself look innocent in Beth's eyes. Afterall, she wouldn't want to be with a man, that played a part in his six year old's murder, would she? IMO IMO

I have to wonder if she's even read the correct facts in this case,I mean really.He sounds like he's playing the role of real charmer,for sure.

I have to wonder if she's even read the correct facts in this case,I mean really.He sounds like he's playing the role of real charmer,for sure.

Probably not. Unless she is one of the people obsessed with the case, like I am. I really do not think that anyone could know ALL of the facts, unless they get onto these JBR boards and read all of the posts. Or Steve Thomas' book...So, I highly doubt that she knows much about the JBR case. And yeah, he IS a real charmer. He probably looked at her with those newly lifted eyes of his, and turned on his "snake" charm....and she was all over it. The man is not only ugly (he looks just like Bill O'Reilly to me)...but such a jerk and a liar...what could she possibly see in him?

Probably not. Unless she is one of the people obsessed with the case, like I am. I really do not think that anyone could know ALL of the facts, unless they get onto these JBR boards and read all of the posts. Or Steve Thomas' book...So, I highly doubt that she knows much about the JBR case. And yeah, he IS a real charmer. He probably looked at her with those newly lifted eyes of his, and turned on his "snake" charm....and she was all over it. The man is not only ugly (he looks just like Bill O'Reilly to me)...but such a jerk and a liar...what could she possibly see in him?

she's not seeing the true him,she's seeing the charm,and that's all.as far as true facts,right on,JR had enough money to buy his way to innocence..in name only.like with the reporters who don't report the true facts(Moriarty being the main one,IMO),and ppl like Mary Lacy(rolling eyes on that one:rolleyes:) who say that now it appears there was an intruder,blah,blah.....etc.
It seems he's trying to malign himself with the innocent,in order to appear that way himself.I wonder if she'll figure out the truth and feel totally used someday.That is not to say he doesn't have feelings for her,but it just seems odd to me he never did those things with PR,and he's all of a sudden up and doing them now,10 yrs later.:waitasec:

she's not seeing the true him,she's seeing the charm,and that's all.as far as true facts,right on,JR had enough money to buy his way to innocence..in name only.like with the reporters who don't report the true facts(Moriarty being the main one,IMO),and ppl like Mary Lacy(rolling eyes on that one:rolleyes:) who say that now it appears there was an intruder,blah,blah.....etc.
It seems he's trying to malign himself with the innocent,in order to appear that way himself.I wonder if she'll figure out the truth and feel totally used someday.That is not to say he doesn't have feelings for her,but it just seems odd to me he never did those things with PR,and he's all of a sudden up and doing them now,10 yrs later.:waitasec:

Yeah, why wait until ten years later, to speak out against child tragedy? Why wasn't he doing that before now?? I agree with you...it seems that he is trying to malign himself with the innocent. And who better than Beth Twitty to do that with. Sure he is using her....she will realize it one day, hopefully. And I am hoping and praying that it is NOT her that he married. She seems like too nice of a gal to be married to that slimeball...

It does not seem to matter to these women. What about the woman who married Ted Bundy and took the stand in his defense and he sat there and pretty much laughed from his seat when she complimented him. He all but said, "thanks, idiot".

Yeah, why wait until ten years later, to speak out against child tragedy? Why wasn't he doing that before now?? I agree with you...it seems that he is trying to malign himself with the innocent. And who better than Beth Twitty to do that with. Sure he is using her....she will realize it one day, hopefully. And I am hoping and praying that it is NOT her that he married. She seems like too nice of a gal to be married to that slimeball...

I totally agree,I suspect she's still grieving tremendously and is looking for someone to lean on,and he's taking full advantage of it.

It does not seem to matter to these women. What about the woman who married Ted Bundy and took the stand in his defense and he sat there and pretty much laughed from his seat when she complimented him. He all but said, "thanks, idiot".

That is TRUE...or what about Scott Peterson....who gets marriage proposals from women ALL THE TIME....while he is in prison!!!??!?!?!?! Weird....some girls just like the "bad boy" type...and Ted Bundy and Scott Peterson are about as "bad" as you can get.

I totally agree,I suspect she's still grieving tremendously and is looking for someone to lean on,and he's taking full advantage of it.

He sure is...he is such a weasel.

Ames...

"(he looks just like Bill O'Reilly to me)..."

So glad someone else thinks this!!! The resemblance is amazing to me.

This is a bizarre twist, Natalees mom seemed smarter than this!!

I am not so sure it has anything to do with "smarts". I think it is a psychological need - because anyone who marries Ted Bundy is not dealing with a full deck.

And frankly, when one looks at all the evidence in this case, it is beyond clear that there is no intruder and the parents are involved.

Ames...

"(he looks just like Bill O'Reilly to me)..."

So glad someone else thinks this!!! The resemblance is amazing to me.

I have ALWAYS thought this. I have said this before...when I first started posting here, but nobody said anything about my post, so I guess that they disagreed. I think that they look like TWINS!!! Poor, poor Bill O'Reilly. And from what I have heard, they act the same too.

I am not so sure it has anything to do with "smarts". I think it is a psychological need - because anyone who marries Ted Bundy is not dealing with a full deck.

And frankly, when one looks at all the evidence in this case, it is beyond clear that there is no intruder and the parents are involved.

I Know !! How could a mother of a murdered girl date anyone not absolved of any minute suspicion ...... its beyond comprehension!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back