Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the way she keeps saying 'does not' instead of 'doesn't' and is not, not isn't makes her sound like she's reciting a story and trying to sound convincing.

Yep.... She knew this day was coming and rehearsed this story over and over until she got all of the details down.

"I just want my daughter back" sounded so hollow.............

WARNING WARNING WARNING

LOAD ALERT LOAD ALERT

HIPPO CRAP WARNING HIPPO CRAP WARNING

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her pants are on fire :furious::furious::furious::furious:

The transcripts of these interviews were already released as part of an FOIA request.

This isn't a newly-released interview, it's just the actual audio of what we've already read.

voice of reason...I'm trusting in that :p

I always thought this part I just heard was an "interesting statement".

"After 7:00, I was getting upset, frantic because I hadn't heard anything, so I went to neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I was not really sure what I would say about where Caylee was. I was still hoping that I would get a call that Caylee was coming back so that I could go get her." When asked if she had talked to Anthony when she got to his apartment, about what happened to Caylee, she stated she didn't even mention it to him.

Seriously? Your daughter is gone for like 4 hours now, you just stated that you were getting frantic, pacing and worrying. You go to your boyfriends house and don't say a word? :waitasec: She was wayyy toooo calm in these interviews, 30 days after you've seen your child. Sigh....

"And after seven o'clock when I still haven't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I 'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.

This statement stands out to me and bothers me. I think that right here she is talking about Caylee dying. She hid her and went to Tony's. That first sentence also; I believe that she is speaking of her flurry of phone calls.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

LOAD ALERT LOAD ALERT

HIPPO CRAP WARNING HIPPO CRAP WARNING

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her pants are on fire :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Whuttup Dawg?!?!?!

- this recording is BEFORE they find her out!

are you sure? i was under the impression from other parts of the document that she had already been found out by LE that she didn't work there. they were supposedly interviewing her in an office at universal.

this is why i was so frustrated that they weren't leaning into her more when she was answering those questions that were obviously bs answers considering what they knew.

if i were them, i would have been more like 'well we already know you don't work here, so this answer doesn't fly..." but they didn't seem to push it.

this is freaking me out, she must not be used to people digging up her lies because she's not good at improvising

Just started listening to Part 2 - Wow is Yuri pumped up! Go Yuri!

I AM WOORIEd ABOUT MY DAUGHTER - so plain and empty of emotion. Zenaida is a seasonal employee at universal - oh okay. NO SIR and YES SIR - sounds like she is a little girl answering her dad's questions -at times she even sounds flirty, but he sounds like he is no buying her lies.

Zenaida loves caylee she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member